Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 129 posts
  • 70 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by BBC
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Axle_ad.jpg
    10666716_Pincade.pdf (PDF preview)
    token.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joe_blasi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 11 years ago

Prospect Heights you should go to game works they have the new stern games.

2 months later
    #116 11 years ago

hv

Quoted from Bomba:Just found a new location to play today at lunch in the West Suburbs. Enchanted Castle located in Lombard IL. They just recently added 9 machines; ACDC, TAV, TF, POTC, XM, CSI, Avatar, TRS, and Tron.
    http://www.hauntedtrailsfun.com/indexLombard.html

have not been there for years how good is the game upkeep and rom updates?

#117 11 years ago
    Quoted from Da_Topper:

Yes, since I live 5 minutes from there. I use to make the rounds to all the test locations back in the day. Galaxy World or Gala North, Gala West, Just for Fun, Diversions(was in their pinball league), TBI Game Factory in Rockford(played league there once), Gatsby's, River Rand Bowl, Dennis's on Clark, Dennis's on Belmont(forgot the name), Chicago Gaming Co., Funland, Time Square, and Old Town Ale House.

River Rand Bowl had UMK3-Wavenet as well. Used play a lot there and one they where swaping in new games and they put on a lot of free plays for me.

To bad that a and h entertainers sucks for pinball now days and does not fix games.

#121 11 years ago
    Quoted from Bomba:

location before, you have to wonder what the upkeep on them will be over time?

they had pinball there years ago. Now if the game where just put in then rom's should be updated but it's more a longer time thing do they do the update over time and do they fix the games over time as well? Not fixing lights then burn out is one thing but I have seen way to many games on site that have much bigger Breakdown that don't get fixed.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider joe_blasi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-pinsiders?tu=joe_blasi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.