(Topic ID: 227041)

Chicago Pinball Hall of Fame to open

By PinballCompany

5 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Megaforce (resized).jpg
    Chicago Pinball Hall of Fame Slides.pdf (PDF preview)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballCompany.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

We have been patiently waiting to announce our intentions to open the Chicago Pinball Hall of Fame. Our formal announcement will be at Pinball Expo next Thursday at 3:00pm. We will not be giving any details before then but I thought it best to have people there that are interested in learning more. We have been researching possible locations for our privately funded project ever since our planned purchase of the Pinball Hall of Fame in Las Vegas fell through. The details we discuss next week will also be posted on our Facebook page at the end of next week's seminar titled "The Untold Story of The Pinball Company". Hope to see many of you there!

Nic & Brooke Parks

https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoPinballHallOfFame/

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

cool.
    72 Jetsons games to play

LOL. Probably not.

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

well give us a little teaster at least...
    how many pins?
    pay to enter or coin drop?
    in actual chicago? or a burb?

Our plan for Las Vegas was to make it bigger and better - a real Vegas style attraction. Look at our page for Silverball in Columbia, MO to see what we did with our bar. I think you can wait one week for details.

https://www.facebook.com/SilverballBar/

Nic

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

so, not really a hall of fame type place and moreso a barcade?

I was referencing our bar as a hint to the quality of venue. I would not expect bare concrete floors and white walls.

Nic

#15 5 years ago

We will share a full game list at Expo and on the Facebook page.

#16 5 years ago

3 More Days! Thanks for the 300+ Facebook Likes!

https://www.facebook.com/ChicagoPinballHallOfFame/

#17 5 years ago

We will cover a lot on Thursday, but if you have questions you want to shoot over go ahead an post them and we will be sure to prepare answers.

Nic

1 week later
    #31 5 years ago

Still settling back in Missouri and getting caught up. Here are a few comments...

1) The Chicago Pinball Hall of Fame will be much more representative of the name than what is in Las Vegas
    2) This venture is about exposing people to pinball.
    3) I'd rather be a for profit company that donates profits to charity than pretend to be a nonprofit with restrictions on what you can do and say to promote pinball.

I think "Pinheads" will love our place.
    We hope non-"Pinheads" will fall in love with pinball because this place exists.

Nic

#32 5 years ago

Chicago Pinball Hall of Fame Slides.pdfChicago Pinball Hall of Fame Slides.pdf

Here are the slides

#35 5 years ago
    Quoted from desertT1:

What's point 2?

I deleted it.

2) Chicago Pinball Museum was already taken!

#37 5 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Where is this going to be located? Woodfield Mall?

That’s a contender.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballCompany.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-pinball-hall-of-fame-to-open?tu=PinballCompany and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.