Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Tilt
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

Well it's just over a month away and this west coaster is going for the first time! I will finally get to play machines that most of the west coast meetings never see. Who's going, and how the hell do I recognize who's who in the zoo. Pinside zoo that is. (just want to know who to avoid)

#3 8 years ago

I'll be there with my trailer full of games. My 10th year in a row going...doesn't seem that long ago that I was going for the first time! Looking forward to catching up with old friends, and meeting some new ones too!!
    See everybody there!
    Phoebe

#4 8 years ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

I'll be there with my trailer full of games.

Always truly appreciated!

#5 8 years ago

Hey I may be going with wife. She will shop whIle I go to expo events. Any other Winnipegers going?

#6 8 years ago

Me.

LTG : )

#7 8 years ago

FAST Pinball is coming and bringing some FAST powered games from new pinball makers!

Aaron
    FAST Pinball

#8 8 years ago

http://pinballexpo.com/seminar.pdf

2015 Schedule is up.

LTG : )

#9 8 years ago
    Quoted from wcbrandes:

Well it's just over a month away and this west coaster is going for the first time! I will finally get to play machines that most of the west coast meetings never see. Who's going, and how the hell do I recognize who's who in the zoo. Pinside zoo that is. (just want to know who to avoid)

Come find me, I have a frosty beverage for you!

Andrew

#10 8 years ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

I'll be there with my trailer full of games. My 10th year in a row going...doesn't seem that long ago that I was going for the first time! Looking forward to catching up with old friends, and meeting some new ones too!!
    See everybody there!
    Phoebe

Thank you for all you do to make the show great!! See you soon.

Andrew

#11 8 years ago

Me. But not on a flight. However, with the Waze App. I can almost fly.

#12 8 years ago
    Quoted from APB_Enterprises:

Come find me, I have a frosty beverage for you!
    Andrew

Did someone say frosty beverage?

#13 8 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

You know I am always trying to get you drunk Bryan!

Andrew

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from Bryan_Kelly:

Wait, shouldn't you be asleep?

Andrew

#15 8 years ago

Sleeping's for dead folks....it's Friday night baby !

#16 8 years ago

Bryan is old he goes to bed around 8 and wakes up with the roosters. Wait. I've got that wrong. The roosters are going nuts because Bryan is trying to get them..

Or is it that everyone goes nuts around Bryan just because of the asshole that he is

See ya soon old man

Troy

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-pinball-expo-whos-going and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.