(Topic ID: 25375)

Chicago Pinball Expo - What pins are you bringing / selling?

By justjoe

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 75 posts
  • 37 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by snyper2099
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_0673.JPG
    wookdance.gif
    nosepick-nosepick-nose-gross-smiley-em.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider temlog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 11 years ago

A couple years ago a gentleman by the name of Scott brought a beautiful AFM to Midwest Gaming Classic. After some small talk, I asked why he would bring such a nice looking machine for others to bang on all weekend. His answer was simple.
    He said (not verbatim) “I’ve had the privilege to enjoy the machine why not give others the same opportunity”.
    Since then, I’ve made it a point to bring machines to my local shows. In the end it’s about the people. I would not have met so many great folks and gathered so many great memories. Well, expect for one MGC After Party…..got pretty foggy at the end. :>
    The pinball community is small. I’m afraid if collectors would not sacrifice their time / effort and haul the machines from the basement, pinball would further decline. It truly is the work of good hearted people and great vendors that keep this hobby alive.

Jeff

#30 11 years ago

If I get my TOTAN finished, it's planned to be there for sale. Not sure on the price...depends how much more $'s go into it.

I might bring 1 or more from my collection....just for fun and not for sale!

Jeff

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider temlog.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-pinball-expo-what-pins-are-you-bringing-selling?tu=temlog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.