11 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by justjoe
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

I will be attending the expo and bringing signs along with me. If you are in need of signage for the show please contact me. Designs can be made and sent via email, and payment can be made thorugh paypal. All vendors receive a discount from me and I will bring them with on wed the 17th.

Banners @ $3.50 a sq ft - full color with photos ( heavy duty 13oz material, hemmed and grommeted )
    Corroplast @ $3.20 a sq ft - full color with photos

Designs are free.
    All signs can be produced, electric or not. We also have trade show booths.

#2 11 years ago

23 hr bump

#3 11 years ago

or trade for pinball machines in ANY condition

#4 11 years ago

Free bump for the local guy who makes kick arse signs. Wish I had clearance in the basement to use them.

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from badbilly27:

Free bump for the local guy who makes kick arse signs. Wish I had clearance in the basement to use them.

Thanks Im sure I have something laying around the shop that will fit!

1 week later
    #6 11 years ago

1 week bump

1 week later
    #7 11 years ago

Getting closer! This discount goes for anyone who will be attending.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-pinball-expo-vendors-discount-on-signs and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.