(Topic ID: 142152)

Chicago Pinball Expo 2015: Thank you!

By APB_Enterprises

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider APB_Enterprises.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

Everyone,

I want to take a moment and recognize some things from Expo this year.

First of all, THANK YOU to all who brought games. Several people brought multiple games too, which was fantastic and great to see! Thank you so much for all your hard work.

Folks who brought more than multiple games:
    Phoebe, as usual, an awesome selection at the show. Thank you!
    Troy Smith, Master Pinball Restoration, Chris Hibbler, Gavin Miller, Louisville Arcade Expo all brought several games as well. Thank you!

Every game counts! I had a blast and really appreciate everyone sharing their collection.

Next, I would like to recognize the people that helped setup the free play space before games arrived and aided in the setup of the vendor hall:
    Dino Naber
    Vince Loeffler
    Eric Priepke

Setting up the spaces was far easier than any year before because of your hard work. Your commitment to making expo great for everyone is noticed and appreciated!

Special mention needs to be made of the folks that worked the registration desk. You had long shifts getting everyone setup and recorded, a tedious task indeed! Thank you for doing it!
    Nikki Duider
    Angela Giovannone
    Liz Priepke

Last, but certainly not least I would like to thank all of the staff in the free play room for helping with the physical moving.
    Ken Walker
    Craig Comparato
    Mike Gaspar
    Karl Marsicek
    Joe Duider
    Rick Rasmussen
    Vince Giovannone
    J.M. Ratkos
    Parker Thomas
    Scott Freeman
    John Gimera
    Justin Kelly
    Yancy Blaylock
    Howie Lajiness
    Alan Darby
    Rob Kokot

Several of the above folks are Chicago Pinball Mafia league members. As part of the league I would like to say how appreciative and proud I am of the support CPM provides yearly to make Expo a great show. Thank you so much guys and gals!

This was the smoothest load in yet, and it was no small task. The above folks kept the machine moving the right way. Thank you again for all of your hard work.

Warmest Regards,

Andrew Barney

#5 8 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

And, thanks to Rob Anthony for providing countless parts and tools, some of which never get returned.

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

Who borrows and does not return tools?!?

Andrew

#8 8 years ago
    Quoted from Tilt:

Andrew,
    You are one true asset to Expo. You are so generous with everything that you make it a pleasure to be part of the show. Putting the 5 games i brought into the show was easy and painless as far as you could make it. I hope that i can bring even more games next year. Already looking forward to it. Just waiting on Mike to announce the dates so that i can reserve my room
    Troy

Always great to see you Troy! Thanks for bringing your stuff again, it was cool.

Andrew

#11 8 years ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

Thanks Andrew and the Chicago crew for again taking over and working to get the free play room headed in the right direction! Thanks to everyone who brought 1 game or multiple games I know it is hard work both before and after the show. We had our normal trailer full, but the Cincy Pinball Group as a whole had 14 games at 1 point for others to play in the free play room.
    I know the game count was down, but there was still alot of nice games there to play!
    Phoebe

Always great seeing your stuff there! Thanks for helping out the tournament on Sunday too!! Very nice.

Andrew

#14 8 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

Right!?!
    I like the idea of taking a photo of someone with the tool. I lost two screwdrivers and some Allan wrenches. One good friend kept my $300 tool for two full days! You know, 'cuz I don't need my tools.
    --
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

Reminds me of that one time some a-hole took a shaker motor for like 3 years!

Andrew

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider APB_Enterprises.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-pinball-expo-2015-thank-you?tu=APB_Enterprises and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.