12 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by gweempose
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

Even though I was visiting with family and friends I was determined to play some pinball. Played some machines I have never played plus MM so it was an awesome trip in my book.

Gameworks in Schaumburg

Ironman - this is my new personal fav. I had a blast playing this and didn't want to stop!
    Transformers - not as fun as I thought it would be.
    24 - could not get into this game at all.
    Soprano's - they put this out when another machine went down. Fresh from the shop I was the first to play it. I have to say I liked it a lot. However I thought it was a 1990's game and I was shocked to learn it came out in 2005.

Also went to a dive bar nearby because I heard they had a MM. Sure enough they did. Poor baby was dirty and run down....if I could have snuck it out while no one was looking I would have just to clean it. Game play was ok, can't say it's one of my favs. The shots are all pretty simple. I actually got bored by the second ball and let my friends play the rest.

All in all a good time. Can't wait for my next pin-cation!

#2 12 years ago

Glad to hear that overall you had a good time,I think a pin-cation sounds like a great idea!!!

#3 12 years ago

Did you add the pin locations to this site?

#4 12 years ago
    Quoted from absocountry2:

Did you add the pin locations to this site?

I think they are already on here, but I will double check and add my reviews of the machines as well.

My addiction to pinball grows daily, I've started a pinball fund for the next purchase and the next two vacations are pin-cations! Can't wait!

#5 12 years ago
    Quoted from nerd:

My addiction to pinball grows daily, I've started a pinball fund for the next purchase and the next two vacations are pin-cations! Can't wait!

Have you been to the Pinball Hall of Fame in Vegas yet? Everyone new to the hobby should make the pilgrimage.

http://www.pinballmuseum.org/

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Have you been to the Pinball Hall of Fame in Vegas yet? Everyone new to the hobby should make the pilgrimage.

Ha! That's pin-cation #1....#2 will either be to Pinballz Arcade in Texas or maybe Pinfest.

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Everyone new to the hobby should make the pilgrimage.

I will make a pilgrimage there for my 21st birthday.

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from kwiKimart:

I will make a pilgrimage there for my 21st birthday.

Aw man, now you just made me feel old.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-pin-cation and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.