Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 92 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Joe_Blasi
  • Topic is favorited by 12 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IFPA_Tournament_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Joe_Blasi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 8 years ago

I was thinking of doing 4th Tuesday for IFPA there.

#10 8 years ago
    Quoted from Vic88:

Very cool, I'm sure there's room for all. I was looking to set up something a little less formal. Keep a focus on competitive play, but really I'm looking for people who want to meet pin people, play team pinball, and drink some beer.

Tuesdays may not work due to other in area stuff on that day. also the 2th Wednesday also has an monthly tournaments in nearby area.

I can try to work in doing this as well.

#17 8 years ago

This is Chicagoland you don't want to mess up pizza.

1 week later
    #25 8 years ago

Hope to have good turn out next week there.

#28 8 years ago

4th Tue day of the mouth target start time 7-7:30

The manager there likes the idea.

4 months later
    #30 7 years ago

Seems likely they messed up the date it's the 4th Tuesday. Can't be the 3rd as that is taken.

Wow a lot of people are making week errors this month

1 week later
    #31 7 years ago

Monthly tonight

3 weeks later
    #32 7 years ago

Monthly this Tuesday.

1 year later
    #46 6 years ago
    Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Can this be an online league? Ill send a proxy to play for me and he/she will wear google glasses and ill tell them where to shoot. Only way I can join a league. LOL.

LAG will hurt that idea. and the link my drop out at the worst time.

#47 6 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

I'd be game to host once a month or so. I miss the league at Emporium.

I really miss that place it was nice and it did not have the traffic or the hunting for parking that the places in Chicago have and it was only about an 10-15 min drive (local roads) from my home. I think the rent was to high. It was fun running it in a lower key not Super Serious way.

I also missed the Mount Prospect, IL place (nice job F*** landlord)

as for this idea don't do 1st and 3st Tuesdays they are taken.

#58 6 years ago

Interested as well

#65 6 years ago
    Quoted from indybru:

I'm interested, a thought would be to have a meeting of interested party's at Level 257 in Schaumburg. We can hash out details and also drink a few beverages and play some pin.
    Is Level 257 an option to play? I haven't been there in awhile but at one point they had maybe 8 or so well maintained pins.

on weekdays they have happy hour with good beer priceing there. $3 any draft.

#66 6 years ago
    Quoted from waldo34:

Interested, seems like all of the leagues are way south of Lake County.

Go with the PM.

I like going to Lake County just to not pay cook county taxes.

1 week later
    #70 6 years ago

Cool Now how will signing up for events work?
    I can make Thursday's unless I get stuck late at work.

#73 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Similar to the upcoming IFPA fee; "it's only 2%".

and a penny per ounce tax = 12 pack $1.44 (just in county pop tax) I hope they can that.

2 months later
    #86 6 years ago
    Quoted from mikehay1:

I am back in town and this Thursday night from 6pm till 11pm (this time was picked by many people having too much going on Fridays and the weekends). I talked the wife into it and we are having another get together of the small (forming) group that got together (just over) a month ago. It is being held at my house in Lindenhurst and if anyone is interested in a meet and greet plus beating on my 7 pins, I can message you my address. Anyone and everyone welcome, my dogs are still overly affectionate towards damn near everybody.

I can't make it. Going to see the last jedi.

1 month later
    #89 6 years ago
    Quoted from mikehay1:

Time for a pin party that is slightly different. On this go around, it will be this Saturday at 4pm instead of a weeknight. If you are able to find free time from the family, turn of the work phone and have a fondness for overly-affectionate dogs, you are welcome to wander over to my house. Anyone and everyone welcome and I can send a message with my address to anyone who desires it. This Saturday at 4pm pinparty in Lindenhurst.

Sounds like fun I think I can make it.

#92 6 years ago
    Quoted from blkhwks19:

Hey Im Jeff, brand new to pinball and a super novice but wanted to introduce myself as Im in the nw burbs as well. Dont own a machine (would love to someday), but I do play the hell out of Pinball Arcade on PS4, so learning some tables/rules when I can.
    So is Level 257 the only nw burbs league option at the moment, or are there others? Does anyone have an info on the details of Level 257? Did a quick google search but it seemed to only turn up past events, nothing for 2018, at least that I could find....

There may be a new barricade opening in Niles IL (same owner as the kiddie place there) in a few months but I don't have a lot of info on that.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Joe_Blasi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-nw-suburb-pinball-league?tu=Joe_Blasi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.