(Topic ID: 113483)

Chicago ice cream shop Christmas 1976

By dkpinball

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC00220.JPG
    DSC00158.JPG
    image-831.jpg
    image-913.jpg
    image-951.jpg
    image-793.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider belairjoe.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#12 9 years ago

sign me up for two of those huge cookies in small display case in photo one!

#27 9 years ago

man oh man ..never been to your uncles place but thanks for this beautiful snap shots from a great time to be a teen in the Chicago area..no such real local hang outs like this where when you walk in as kid you felt like you had a safe place that was home for you and your friends..i have been trying to create this type of feeling in our home arcade..almost impossible to get this feeling with out the wood panel..real made my holiday to see your photos and brought back some good memories of 1972-1976 before video take the stage..i post 2 photos to show ..again thanks!

DSC00158.JPGDSC00158.JPG DSC00220.JPGDSC00220.JPG
    #29 9 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

Nice gameroom/arcade. Was the Italian Ice sign obtained from the midwest or New York City?

got this off ebay.i did not pay much I must check..i think 60 bucks,,i had letters from other project..it was out of new jersey..leader board from wisc...these make the place really look like arcade resort type thing..great for softer light...got them all hooked up on wireless command so I press 1 to 6 buttons and lights go in rifle area.or booth area etc.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider belairjoe.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-ice-cream-shop-christmas-1976?tu=belairjoe and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.