20170716_200747 (resized).jpg
20170716_200805 (resized).jpg
1500250010660256668203 (resized).jpg
1500249695265222567697 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20170716-173203 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20170716-173124 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20170716-173031 (resized).jpg

#1 6 years ago

There have been a few questions about the CGC serial number loyalty program. I thought I would try to clarify this for everyone because the deadline is quickly approaching. For no additional charge we are offering those that purchased MMR LE’s , and who still own them, the opportunity to secure the same serial number for their AFMR LE. As we continue to build out these amazing titles, I think it would create some real value for those that have a full collection with the same serial number. Furthermore, we are working on an approach to recognize our customers who purchase and still own multiple remake game titles. Details on this will come further down the road. In the meantime, one of the great benefits, is that all of the matching serial number games will be the first of Limited Edition games produced.

A good percentage of our dealers have already reported that they have sold through their allocation; however, there are several dealers still with LE units available.

LE# Matching Rules and Requirements:
* Only original owner MMR LE customers who wish to purchase the AFMR LE will be able to secure the same LE# on their AFMR.
* All MMR LE customers can make this request thru any CGC / AFMR LE dealers…not all of our dealers are LE dealers.
* This program is dealer agnostic…the buyers can buy from any authorized LE dealer they wish.
* The drop dead date for securing these serial numbers is Friday, April 14, 2017 at 5 pm CT USA.
* All customers will have to be sure that they have submitted their MMR LE Warranty card by Friday, April 14, 2017. Many have already done so, but the majority have not.
o These warranty cards can be obtained: http://www.chicago-gaming.com/Brochures/CGC_Warranty_Card_Pinball.pdf
o Please do not write or call asking if anyone customer has submitted their cards. When in doubt, simply submit it a second time.
o Scan and email them to: [email protected]; fax: 708-780-9762; mail: CGC 4616 W. 19th Street, Cicero, IL 60804
* There is NO charge for this program– this is a benefit for the customer as a reward for their loyalty.
* If there is any dispute over qualifications or verification of a serial number CGC will work closely with the dealer in trying to resolve the issue; however, CGC reserves all rights to accept or deny any request.

Thank you for your business!

Doug Skor

#2 6 years ago

...Wow.

#3 6 years ago

Played AFMr @ TPF, it was amazing. Love the moving topper for the LE's...wish I could afford one. The color art on the expanded screen is pretty amazing as well. Feel like you guys hit a much more reasonable price point with these than MMR had given what's coming with them. Hopefully I'll be able to get ahold of a "premium" someday!

Managed to get Total Annihilation on ball 1, and finished my game around 11 billion points on the premium model. Played the "pro" version as well, and they played identical, and both played really, really well IMO.

1 week later
#4 6 years ago

Doug, just like to thank you and the team for doing this, an extra bit of paperwork madness for you guys no doubt but its appreciated.

#5 6 years ago

Last day 2PM PST for MMR=AFMR matching LE's ... PPS have allocated LE's available still ... email [email protected] ...

2 months later
#6 6 years ago

Dear Doug,
Thanks for this program. I have 851 MMR LE and will be getting my 851 AFM LE when it's ready. I hope that Monster Bash is next.
Very cool to hook up us returning LE customers. Please keep up the great work.

1 week later
#7 6 years ago

I must say I do not have the same experience so far. As a business owner in this industry I understand things happen. We should judge a company based on if a situation presents itself what will they do to make things right. I purchased a brand new MMR last week for my private collection. Inspected the game and now this. The cabinet is splitting on a game that is 7 days old. Please see the pictures attached as well as the serial number and the build date of my game. Both sides are splitting. I also have a AFMRLE that is scheduled to ship out soon however I do not feel that comfortable with the purchase while I still have this not yet rectified. In all fairness I just noticed the splitting today and be it that today is a Sunday I have not had a chance to call CGC directly. I will post there response on this forum. Lets hope they are willing to do the right thing. Lots of potential with this company. I would hate to see them ruin a great thing by not standing behind there products. Time will tell.

Screenshot_20170716-173031 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20170716-173031 (resized).jpg

Screenshot_20170716-173124 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20170716-173124 (resized).jpg

Screenshot_20170716-173203 (resized).jpgScreenshot_20170716-173203 (resized).jpg

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

I must say I do not have the same experience so far. As a business owner in this industry I understand things happen. We should judge a company based on if a situation presents itself what will they do to make things right. I purchased a brand new MMR last week for my private collection. Inspected the game and now this. The cabinet is splitting on a game that is 7 days old. Please see the pictures attached as well as the serial number and the build date of my game. Both sides are splitting. I also have a AFMRLE that is scheduled to ship out soon however I do not feel that comfortable with the purchase while I still have this not yet rectified. In all fairness I just noticed the splitting today and be it that today is a Sunday I have not had a chance to call CGC directly. I will post there response on this forum. Lets hope they are willing to do the right thing. Lots of potential with this company. I would hate to see them ruin a great thing by not standing behind there products. Time will tell.

Jeeze, stop posting this everywhere and give them a chance to respond. I am sure they will make it right.

#9 6 years ago

"I just noticed the splitting today and be it that today is a Sunday I have not had a chance to call CGC directly."

So you are already calling them out and challenging them online? Sadly manufacturers don't get to choose their customers. Classless.

#10 6 years ago

what complete asshat.

have you even opened a ticket with CGC?!

#11 6 years ago

I am looking at this pic and seeing the corner near skull level looks like its been hit or dropped on corner as the marks and discoloration is pretty clear. As an owner of MMRLE I can say these cabs are built like a tank. I think something more has happened to this cab.
-Mike

#12 6 years ago

Mentioned in other topic.
Machine is set up on 230 volt yet pinsider is in Florida.
Tag does not show MMR-# but just MM-#.
Side rails and lock down are powder coated blueish-purple on a 7 day old game? I call fraud on all of this.
-Mike

#13 6 years ago

Here is mine, It looks like I possibly have the same issue yikes!. Mine is number 1887 of 2000. It's a hairline crack starting.the deal is starting to split and I smoothed it over with my finger . It's on the same side as his.

1500249695265222567697 (resized).jpg1500249695265222567697 (resized).jpg

1500250010660256668203 (resized).jpg1500250010660256668203 (resized).jpg

#14 6 years ago

If also like to add I have a AFMR LE on order from Game room guys as well. I hope mine is just a crack in the decal, if it gets worse I'll have to contact Somebody.

#15 6 years ago

This is ridiculous. Listen detectives the game was purchased last week from Curly at Little Shop of Games. Which I might add he is GREAT!!!!!. He always takes care of his customers. I have known him for many years and never has he let a customer down. Here are some pics of the game and yes in my Game Room. Not sure why it says 230v? That you got me but I assure you it is running on 110v
All of my games are powder coated and in mint condition. I purchase new hardware and have it painted even before the new game arrives.

Thank You I will file a ticket. I just do not like to be accused of being a fake or a fraud. I will have 11k into my MMR when all of the upgrades have been done to it. We have been in the Amusement Industry for 15 years. With a Florida based company.
Again nothing bad to say about CGC they are just now being made ware of the situation. Give them a chance to respond. Thank you for all of the people out there that see the real reason why I posted this. I wanted people to be aware of my situation. The Pinside community is great and we are supposed to help out people going through different problems pinball related.

Support ticket has been filled.

20170716_200805 (resized).jpg20170716_200805 (resized).jpg

20170716_200747 (resized).jpg20170716_200747 (resized).jpg

20170716_200740 (resized).jpg20170716_200740 (resized).jpg

#16 6 years ago

I would like to inform the community of my current situation. There was a mark on both sides of my new MMR. I snapped a few pictures and posted to this forum. Moments later I was advised to file a support ticket with Chicago Gaming Company. You would assume that a open ticket to a company this size would go without notice for a while. That was so far from the truth. I was sent a return email within minutes of my file and the very next day I was bombarded with support from several representatives. Doug Skor the VP of the company also reached out to me personally. This guy is a true professional! The passion and respect he has for this industry is amazing. Needless to say my problem has been addressed. After careful inspection of the cabinet we noticed there was NO structural instability. This cabinet is overbuilt if you ask any of my veteran game technicians. The problem was in the decal simple overstretching. If you look at most pinball cabinets the decals no longer go edge to edge. There needs to be a small space before the edge to prevent overlapping rough edges and other common issues. The small line in the decal does not bother me at all. Although Doug insisted on sending me out new decals. I will probably not even put them on. Here is what people should take from this post. This company is GREAT! there products are amazing! and their level of customer service and appreciation is Spectacular! People buy with confidence. I have my AFMRLE on order for my home and now I will be placing a sizeable order of MMR and AFMRSE to put out in some of my locations. I absolutely love my MMR. The game plays fantastic. Lots of fun and a great compliment my collection. Also please note this company knows cabinets very well. That is what they do. They have been making cabinets for a very long time for most of the major Arcade manufactures. I operate a lot of these games in my locations Namco, Raw Thrills, and many more. These games get abused and yet they still look great after may years.

** I cant wait to see what is the next title they will announce. If anyone from CGC is looking at this post please take this as a formal request to be put on the waiting list for your next title. Great work please keep it up. This industry needs more people like you in it.

#17 6 years ago

Doug is one of the good guys for sure!

#18 6 years ago
Quoted from ASOA:

I was sent a return email within minutes of my file and the very next day I was bombarded with support from several representatives. Doug Skor the VP of the company also reached out to me personally. This guy is a true professional! The passion and respect he has for this industry is amazing. Needless to say my problem has been addressed.

So if you had just waited a few hours, instead of spamming the forum with complaints of a split cabinet, everything would have been fine.

Nothing like dragging a company through the mud before you give them a chance to respond.

#19 6 years ago

This is true. But also he gets points for equally spamming every thread that he was wrong about the cabinet defect and CGC made things right. Even Stevens in my book. But yeah, in the future maybe don't do that haha.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-gaming-loyalty-program and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.