There have been a few questions about the CGC serial number loyalty program. I thought I would try to clarify this for everyone because the deadline is quickly approaching. For no additional charge we are offering those that purchased MMR LE’s , and who still own them, the opportunity to secure the same serial number for their AFMR LE. As we continue to build out these amazing titles, I think it would create some real value for those that have a full collection with the same serial number. Furthermore, we are working on an approach to recognize our customers who purchase and still own multiple remake game titles. Details on this will come further down the road. In the meantime, one of the great benefits, is that all of the matching serial number games will be the first of Limited Edition games produced.
A good percentage of our dealers have already reported that they have sold through their allocation; however, there are several dealers still with LE units available.
LE# Matching Rules and Requirements:
* Only original owner MMR LE customers who wish to purchase the AFMR LE will be able to secure the same LE# on their AFMR.
* All MMR LE customers can make this request thru any CGC / AFMR LE dealers…not all of our dealers are LE dealers.
* This program is dealer agnostic…the buyers can buy from any authorized LE dealer they wish.
* The drop dead date for securing these serial numbers is Friday, April 14, 2017 at 5 pm CT USA.
* All customers will have to be sure that they have submitted their MMR LE Warranty card by Friday, April 14, 2017. Many have already done so, but the majority have not.
o These warranty cards can be obtained: http://www.chicago-gaming.com/Brochures/CGC_Warranty_Card_Pinball.pdf
o Please do not write or call asking if anyone customer has submitted their cards. When in doubt, simply submit it a second time.
o Scan and email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org; fax: 708-780-9762; mail: CGC 4616 W. 19th Street, Cicero, IL 60804
* There is NO charge for this program– this is a benefit for the customer as a reward for their loyalty.
* If there is any dispute over qualifications or verification of a serial number CGC will work closely with the dealer in trying to resolve the issue; however, CGC reserves all rights to accept or deny any request.
Thank you for your business!