(Topic ID: 136199)

Chicago Expo 2015 - Have anything for sale that you can bring?

By JosephT

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 128 posts
  • 74 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Slim64
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2384.jpg
    IMG_2828.jpg
    IMG_2827.jpg
    IMG_2814.jpg
    IMG_2813.jpg
    IMG_2826.jpg
    20151008_222540.jpg
    image.jpg
    P1240617.jpg
    P1240616.jpg
    20151013_181831.jpg
    IMAG0058.jpg
    IMG_7718.jpg
    IMG_7734.jpg
    IMG_7729.jpg
    IMG_7312.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 500VDC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#113 8 years ago

Stern Big Game $1200
    The playfield has a couple of fairly small wear spots you can see in the pictures (around some number inserts in the Y and Z blocks, and in the solid black up on the top arch + top kickout hole landing area plus a small right flipper drag mark [flipper no longer drags!]). The backglass has some flaking going on in the red letters, but otherwise pretty nice. The previous owner took out some light bulbs in that area...I wondered why, but it looks better with those bulbs out on those red letters. It needed a bunch of cleaning, and there were a few transistors I had to replace on the lamp and solenoid driver boards. All work correctly now. I did not change out lamp sockets, and some of those are a bit flaky, but all work.

Otherwise, the game plays 100%, displays look great, and the sound works well. I recently cleaned the playfield with Novus #2, and put a couple of coats of wax on it. I put a short video there of the attract mode (no sound going on at that point) on the box.com site with the photos I took. I tried to have the photos show any cosmetic flaws clearly. You can see them here: https://app.box.com/s/cdvwlvf7ijpx2ou2bfh0beungzgwcqv5

There are a few other pictures I found from the previous owner too...they are still up here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsjWw9UNj

Plan to set up in free play area at Expo Friday. Will be leaving Saturday early afternoon. PM if interested.

P1240616.jpgP1240616.jpg
    P1240617.jpgP1240617.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 500VDC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-expo-2015-have-anything-for-sale-that-you-can-bring?tu=500VDC and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.