Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 757 posts
  • 161 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Jared
  • Topic is favorited by 28 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG2703.jpg
    IMAG2203.jpg
    IMAG2202.jpg
    image-212.jpg
    banana-ref2.jpg
    hangover-5.jpg
    hangover-4.jpg
    hangover-6.jpg
    hungover-1.jpg
    hungover-3.jpg
    hungover-2.jpeg
    2014-10-18-12-35-31.png
    image-180.jpg
    jared-stache.jpg
    32646439.jpg
    mustache-1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CraZ4Pin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#97 9 years ago
    Quoted from TecumsehPlissken:

Jpop did bring something after all please get some shots of that PLEASE!

2 "somethings".

#117 9 years ago
    Quoted from schwarz:

Hopefully Ebola is not to blame for this.

lol. No, but I'm pretty sure it must be Obama's fault somehow.

#141 9 years ago

Thanks Bakushan! Watching ...

#145 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

Ok, so my 1st problem here is that my laptop needs power, and I am no-where near a plug and do not have an extension cord... 2nd problem is I need to be in the 2nd row so you guys can see. Working on it...

lol. Get power! The streaming is working really well for me ... nice seat! I hope you have just as nice of a seat for JJP's presentation tonight, I think you may just set a record with the number of us who want to see that.

#153 9 years ago

Hey, I must be in the front row!

#167 9 years ago

Now, if only Stern would announce that their next vault edition is LOTR!

#173 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

I would love to take the mobile cam into the vendor room now that it is opened, but I expect a FULL HOUSE for TBL at 7:30pm and I am terrified that if I move I will lose my seat! LOL I am thirsty!

Most importantly ... keep that seat for JJP's presentation later too!

#186 9 years ago

Why do I hear WOZ music playing?

#200 9 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

I've gotta say it's a little bit of a turn off...and it was when Jack did it, too. It's your first machine...don't trash the giant of the industry. Bad form, IMHO...and doesn't give me a happy feeling about the machine.

He never mentioned any company by name.

#202 9 years ago

Who is the guy by the camera that keeps making comments on everything?? Tell him to be quiet and let the speaker speak.

#203 9 years ago

Oh, lol ... I was thinking he must be!!! He won't shut up.

#224 9 years ago

I so like DP's approach. Your game number reflects the order in which it was built?? What a novel idea. Hey, we're not going to call any of our games an "LE" BUT, for those who do pre-order now we'll give you full chrome and a really cool rug too.

I didn't I would ever buy a NIB pin again but these guys may deserve a chance.

And NO distributor BS!!

#232 9 years ago

Have they mentioned the code yet? Is it playable? I'm surprised they aren't showing someone playing it

#237 9 years ago

Man, true to "dude" form ... he is dropping F bombs (and more) constantly.

#242 9 years ago

I know he said that game was just a prototype but did he refuse to hint at what percentage he feels the software might be?

#243 9 years ago

Also ... Q: Will they start shipping games before they consider the code 100% complete??

#272 9 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

I missed the part about the full chrome trim upgrade for pre orders is that true?

Yes! Pretty cool. They've extended the pre-order until Sunday too. So as long as you order before Sunday you get the rug and the chrome (rails, lockdown, and legs).

#274 9 years ago
    Quoted from burningman:

I don't think they answered that but by their statement, "they don't do anything half-assed" I would say that the code would be complete.

Hmm, that was something that I liked about JJP ... I didn't care that they started shipping games without complete code, so long as they commit to completing it and give regular updates. It felt like Christmas all over every time a new code update came.

I hope code is not the "short pole" of the tent then and that it does not hold up shipping.

#282 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

Love the guys over there at JJP. Great people. They are up at 9:30. Should be another huge one.

Fantastic, can't wait to see how many people are watching in another hour. Thanks again Jared, very cool man. I hope to meet you next year at expo ...

#309 9 years ago

Lol ... PinGame Journal just released a video of this game (Pinball Circus) close up and in HD.

#310 9 years ago

Here is the "reveal"!

#341 9 years ago

It's back now.

#351 9 years ago

OH, you know Jared ... Let's guess ... a gold Smaug Limited Edition and another Limited edition.

#354 9 years ago

Tell Jack you represent 200+ folks at home who cannot see!!

#359 9 years ago
    Quoted from schwarz:

Did you see that Muppet?

I THOUGHT THE SAME THING, LOL!!! I was like "Please tell me the next theme is not the Muppets", lol. We'll see ...

#365 9 years ago

Jared!!!! Jack was just addressing you and you didn't say anything!! lol.

#379 9 years ago

Jared ... raise your hand and politely say ... Jack, I'm sorry to interrupt, but I have about 300 folks online who are blocked from the screen ... can we move this game a few feet over?

#385 9 years ago

There she is!!!! <crickets>

#397 9 years ago

Jared, Question for Jack ... why were folks in on ECLE WOZ for a longer period of time not given the chance to get the 75th Edition WOZ for the same price?

#402 9 years ago

Dang it ... lost feed right when Keith was about to talk about Smaug multiball.

#416 9 years ago

Jared? Can you update us on what is happening?

#427 9 years ago

So frustrating to make it through all the other presentations and get lost on the one I really wanted to watch.

#430 9 years ago

Well, they were waiting until it was fixed (which was supposed to be 4 minutes ago) ... but they might have to move on.

#437 9 years ago

Back live!

#441 9 years ago

But damn ... cannot see anything on that projector screen.

And why is nobody clapping or acting excited.

#447 9 years ago

Q: (for Jack) What is the trade-in program for ECLE WOZ'S to get the Hobbit LE instead??

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CraZ4Pin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-expo-2014-live-stream-video-requests?tu=CraZ4Pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.