Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 757 posts
  • 161 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Jared
  • Topic is favorited by 28 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG2703.jpg
    IMAG2203.jpg
    IMAG2202.jpg
    image-212.jpg
    banana-ref2.jpg
    hangover-5.jpg
    hangover-4.jpg
    hangover-6.jpg
    hungover-1.jpg
    hungover-3.jpg
    hungover-2.jpeg
    2014-10-18-12-35-31.png
    image-180.jpg
    jared-stache.jpg
    32646439.jpg
    mustache-1.jpg
    There are 757 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 16.
    #251 9 years ago

I think they represented themselves very well, they are passionate and may have bordered on the edge at the start but as long as they back up what they said they will be around for a long time and I would not hesitate to buy from them.

#252 9 years ago

This is awesome. I think 2014 will be remembered as a peak year for expo, so its awesome to watch the magic as it happens.

#253 9 years ago

Thanks for covering! Enjoyed it. The drunk guy that asking weird questions was pretty close to the mic

#254 9 years ago

Dude! Nice broadcasting, thanks a million.

#255 9 years ago

Well done! Thanks for the videos

#256 9 years ago

Thanks Jared, business kept me away from expo but I was able to catch the Dutch session!

#257 9 years ago

Dutch Pinball - Like a Boss! Love it.

#258 9 years ago

Thanks Jared! Gotta get me some sleep, 3.30AM here...

#259 9 years ago
    Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

I so like DP's approach. Your game number reflects the order in which it was built?? What a novel idea. Hey, we're not going to call any of our games an "LE" BUT, for those who do pre-order now we'll give you full chrome and a really cool rug too.

I missed the part about the full chrome trim upgrade for pre orders is that true?

#260 9 years ago

Jared, the streams have been awesome. Thanks so much, dude!

Glad to help, man!

#261 9 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

I missed the part about the full chrome trim upgrade for pre orders is that true?

Yep as long as you order by the 19th

#262 9 years ago

That was truly something to see. The next seminar cannot even begin because everyone is milling around so excited about TBL... up next is Pythons Pinball Circus - http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jguynes

#263 9 years ago

Great coverage! thank you

#264 9 years ago

Jared, thanks for your efforts!

#265 9 years ago

Amazing coverage makes not being there just a lttle bit easier thanks jared. If we have questions for you to ask can we type them here?

#266 9 years ago

Again, as someone sitting here on my couch in my drawers watching this(TMI I know lol), thanks for this!!!

#267 9 years ago
    Quoted from CraZ4Pin:

Also ... Q: Will they start shipping games before they consider the code 100% complete??

I don't think they answered that but by their statement, "they don't do anything half-assed" I would say that the code would be complete.

Quoted from solarvalue:

Jared, just thought of another question (not sure if it has been answered), no worries if you don't get to it:
    Will you be able to switch the LCD between retro dots and "normal" HD mode?

I will ask them that tomorrow night

#268 9 years ago

Woohoo! Back on everybody.

#269 9 years ago
    Quoted from burningman:

I will ask them that tomorrow night

Thanks.

#270 9 years ago

Is the drunk guy gone for this one?

#271 9 years ago

Thank you for doing this. It's great to be able to watch the stream since I couldn't make it due to work.

#272 9 years ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

Yes! Pretty cool. They've extended the pre-order until Sunday too. So as long as you order before Sunday you get the rug and the chrome (rails, lockdown, and legs).

#273 9 years ago

You're providing such a great service. The organizers really need to give you special access. Seeing more of Expo makes we want to get there all the more.

#274 9 years ago
    Quoted from burningman:

I don't think they answered that but by their statement, "they don't do anything half-assed" I would say that the code would be complete.

Hmm, that was something that I liked about JJP ... I didn't care that they started shipping games without complete code, so long as they commit to completing it and give regular updates. It felt like Christmas all over every time a new code update came.

I hope code is not the "short pole" of the tent then and that it does not hold up shipping.

#276 9 years ago

Jared,Thank you for doing this.

#277 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

Here is what I plan to live broadcast.

#278 9 years ago

Jared,

I really appreciate you taking the time, effort, and money to stream these seminars.

Thanks SO much!

#279 9 years ago

Love the guys over there at JJP. Great people. They are up at 9:30. Should be another huge one.

#280 9 years ago

I was there that night! It was the most entertaining speech I have ever heard! RIP Python. I had drinks with John Trudeau then was invited to sit with him up front. Great memory!

#281 9 years ago

Jared, thank you so much for the feed. Almost as good as being there.

#282 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

Love the guys over there at JJP. Great people. They are up at 9:30. Should be another huge one.

Fantastic, can't wait to see how many people are watching in another hour. Thanks again Jared, very cool man. I hope to meet you next year at expo ...

#283 9 years ago

Yeah thanks again!!

#284 9 years ago

I am eager for 10:30 when I can start pounding drinks and playing people for dollars. lol. My favorite.

This is a lot of fun to be at the center of "new news" in the pinball universe.

#285 9 years ago

Jared is anyone in the room awake?

#286 9 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

lol

#287 9 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

Yeah I think so. Very quiet crowd in here for this one. Obviously TBL/DP was going to have the loudest. The guy next to me was absolutely hammered for that one.. lol.

EXPO is mostly an older crowd (and so is pinball). I am 30 and I am obviously a baby here... this is a hobby dominated by 35-60 year old men.

#288 9 years ago

pinside26577.gifpinside26577.gif

#289 9 years ago

I wasn't able to watch the DP presentation. Did they show any gameplay?

#290 9 years ago

Wait...Jared...are you the guy that's planning to put machines outside for Halloween?

NOOOOOOOOO!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!

I feel so close to you now. Would hate to lose you to a nasty little bug in Texas...

#291 9 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

hard to compete with a speaker standing, dropping f-bombs and attacking the establishment.

#292 9 years ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Wait...Jared...are you the guy that's planning to put machines outside for Halloween?
    NOOOOOOOOO!!! DON'T DO IT!!!!
    I feel so close to you now. Would hate to lose you to a nasty little bug in Texas...

LOL off topic but I will have my "garage open" for Halloween. No worries. If I die, I die. I am not worried about it. Lets have fun and play some pinball.

#294 9 years ago

I got a feeling this reveal is going to go late and JJP will start late. Good they are the last seminar of the night, they got short changed on time at TPF this year too.

#295 9 years ago
    Quoted from fluffybunny:

I got a feeling this reveal is going to go late and JJP will start late. Good they are the last seminar of the night, they got short changed on time at TPF this year too.

To be fair DP took 15 minutes more than allotted. To be double fair, that was because people were so excited about TBD. Its all good. We are having a blast.

#296 9 years ago

Jared is there anyone on the side of the stage with a hook yet?

#297 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

To be fair DP took 15 minutes more than allotted. To be double fair, that was because people were so excited about TBD. Its all good. We are having a blast.

Oh yea I was watching the TBL reveal too and the excitement came over in the video just like you were saying. Its an exciting night to be a pinball fan and sorry I couldn't be there.

#298 9 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

Awww be nice. Python was super cool and a part of pinball history. A lot of EXPO is just being social and talking about history.

#299 9 years ago

Somebody...
    Make...
    Them...
    Stop...

#300 9 years ago
    Quoted from meSz:

now that shit is funny right there....

There are 757 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 16.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-expo-2014-live-stream-video-requests/page/6 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.