Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 757 posts
  • 161 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Jared
  • Topic is favorited by 28 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG2703.jpg
    IMAG2203.jpg
    IMAG2202.jpg
    image-212.jpg
    banana-ref2.jpg
    hangover-5.jpg
    hangover-4.jpg
    hangover-6.jpg
    hungover-1.jpg
    hungover-3.jpg
    hungover-2.jpeg
    2014-10-18-12-35-31.png
    image-180.jpg
    jared-stache.jpg
    32646439.jpg
    mustache-1.jpg
    There are 757 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 16.
    #101 9 years ago
    Quoted from Captive_Ball:

So...not so Epic?

patients young padawan

#102 9 years ago

I think there may be some technical issues. Thats cool though, would rather have that happen now then when the seminars start.

Once again, thanks Jared for sharing this will of us Reindeers that can't play in the Reindeer games!

#103 9 years ago

The channel link goes right to a video with the Skit-B owner from the Texas Pinball Show.

#104 9 years ago
    Quoted from mrclean:

patients young padawan

No issue with being patient...I didn't say I was doing EPIC Live streaming....apparently he isn't either.

#105 9 years ago
    Quoted from boo32:

The channel link goes right to a video with the Skit-B owner from the Texas Pinball Show.

that's because it's not live yet.

#106 9 years ago

Hopefully Ebola is not to blame for this.

#107 9 years ago

Now that its 2pm there, maybe we will see some of the JPOP reveal

#108 9 years ago

I hope so...

#109 9 years ago

Jared with all the latest developments in the Von D camp can you ask him, if they show up, if they modeled their pinball business after the Delorean Motor Company (DMC)?

#110 9 years ago

just got an e-mail saying that Jareds feed will start at 3pm Chicago time. So it looks like the first live feed won't be for another hour.

#111 9 years ago

No issue with being patient...I didn't say I was doing EPIC Live streaming....apparently he isn't either.
    » YouTube video

I want this kid to be doing the streaming video!

#112 9 years ago
    Quoted from burningman:

just got an e-mail saying that Jareds feed will start at 3pm Chicago time. So it looks like the first live feed won't be for another hour.

Quoted from Pinballfantexas:

I want this kid to be doing the streaming video!

Epic part is a fail....to not see the JPOP reveal of (2)machines he has...that we have seen pictures of already....so much for LIVE

#113 9 years ago

Epic part is a fail....to not see the JPOP reveal of (2)machines he has...that we have seen pictures of already....so much for LIVE

Just saw the still pic posted on the other thread. Looks like we didn't miss much.

#114 9 years ago

I did see too....empty cabinets. Nice looking side art

#115 9 years ago

I think I just threw up in my mouth looking at that MTLE and CSI.

#116 9 years ago
    Quoted from PappyBoyington:

I think I just threw up in my mouth looking at that MTLE and CSI.

In a good way, or a bad way?

#117 9 years ago
    Quoted from schwarz:

Hopefully Ebola is not to blame for this.

lol. No, but I'm pretty sure it must be Obama's fault somehow.

#118 9 years ago

So just to be clear, nobody was able to stream the first 2 items in the scheduled stream list right? Just making sure it wasn't just me.

#119 9 years ago
    Quoted from CptAwesomest:

So just to be clear, nobody was able to stream the first 2 items in the scheduled stream list right? Just making sure it wasn't just me.

Yeap looks like Jpop presentation will be a mystery.

#120 9 years ago

Dude...there was no mystery...nothing was presented...(well, except for empty cabinets)

#121 9 years ago

Just as he would want it!

#122 9 years ago

EPIC Streaming fail right now. Jpop I think would of been one of the biggest things people wanted to watch!

#123 9 years ago

I want to see The Hobbit.

#124 9 years ago
    Quoted from burningman:

Dude...there was no mystery...nothing was presented...(well, except for empty cabinets)

Are you serious? Were you at the JPOP session?

#125 9 years ago
    Quoted from Skyemont:

I want to see The Hobbit.

I hear ya! Hope the streaming is corrected before tonight

#126 9 years ago
    Quoted from Goronic:

Are you serious? Were you at the JPOP session?

A still photograph was posted on the Expo 2014 thread

#128 9 years ago

Only a hour and 20 minutes late

#129 9 years ago

Sorry for the delays. I went out for lunch with the lead singer of the barenaked ladies and cointaker and we got held up, I didn't get back here until 2:15pm, and when I got in here every seat and table was taken and I was not able to go live, not even with my phone which had already died...

I have now claimed a seat on the 2nd row of tables, I will move up to the first row as soon as I can.

I am sorry I was not able to start at 1pm as planned.

As for JPOP it was 2 beautiful cabinets... and nothing elses... and him talking about quality and detail and how hard it is to make a machine for an hour.

Enjoy the feed.

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jguynes

#130 9 years ago

I will gladly refund the price you paid to fly me here to do this for you.

#131 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

Sorry for the delays. I went out for lunch with the lead singer of the barenaked ladies and cointaker and we got held up, I didn't get back here until 2:15pm, and when I got in here every seat and table was taken and I was not able to go live, not even with my phone which had already died...
    I have now claimed a seat on the 2nd row of tables, I will move up to the first row as soon as I can.
    I am sorry I was not able to start at 1pm as planned.
    As for JPOP it was 2 beautiful cabinets... and nothing elses... and him talking about quality and detail and how hard it is to make a machine for an hour.
    Enjoy the feed.
    http://www.ustream.tv/channel/jguynes

I hate name droppers and so does my friend BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN.

#132 9 years ago

Thanks again. Really appreciate it!!!!
    Keep it up
    Best regards from The Netherlands!

#133 9 years ago

Wow, what an a-hole. Thanks for doing this, Jared!

#134 9 years ago

Removing the word Epic from the thread title would suffice

#135 9 years ago

Somebody should let you sit in the front row. Providing a valuable service to all of us who can't be there Thanks for your updates!

#136 9 years ago

Gift horse, dude...gift horse.

#137 9 years ago

Actually it was Robin himself who named it epic when he put my face on the front page of pinside. So I just rolled with it. That was not the original title of this thread.

#138 9 years ago
    Quoted from HoakyPoaky:

Somebody should let you sit in the front row. Providing a valuable service to all of us who can't be there Thanks for your updates!

I hope they will. Hardly anyone else in the front row is filming or anything, then again they also have no idea what I am doing here I would imagine.

#139 9 years ago

Alright....Obviously since I am a Huge JPOP fan...CV my first pin purchase...I am deflated not being able to see his hour.....raving over

My apologies Jared...thanks for providing what you can at EXPO

#140 9 years ago

I really cannot understand why you keep putting your comments here

#141 9 years ago

Thanks Bakushan! Watching ...

#142 9 years ago

Alright....Obviously since I am a Huge JPOP fan...CV my first pin purchase...I am deflated not being able to see his hour.....raving over
    My apologies Jared...thanks for providing what you can at EXPO

I wish there was more to show you. I promise you, it was just 2 beautiful empty RAZA cabinets with no backglass. I think he will make something awesome... eventually.

#143 9 years ago

what is wrong with you man? Jared is wasting his time and energy to help us out and all you can do is complain its not exactly how you would like it. You missed two cabinets being presented, go look at the picture and then you will be caught up.

#144 9 years ago

Ok, so my 1st problem here is that my laptop needs power, and I am no-where near a plug and do not have an extension cord... 2nd problem is I need to be in the 2nd row so you guys can see. Working on it...

#145 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

Ok, so my 1st problem here is that my laptop needs power, and I am no-where near a plug and do not have an extension cord... 2nd problem is I need to be in the 2nd row so you guys can see. Working on it...

lol. Get power! The streaming is working really well for me ... nice seat! I hope you have just as nice of a seat for JJP's presentation tonight, I think you may just set a record with the number of us who want to see that.

#146 9 years ago

Jared, the one with the cap in front of you looks like a nice guy. Ask him if he wants to trade places.
    He can watch the stream later if he misses anything.

#147 9 years ago

OK guys computer is already to 9%. I have got Robin and his brother in the vendor hall looking for a big extension cord for me since the security guard wont let me in to do it myself. Thanks Robin! If we go dark: thats why. Looking for power.

#148 9 years ago
    Quoted from Marten:

Jared, the one with the cap in front of you looks like a nice guy. Ask him if he wants to trade places.
    He can watch the stream later if he misses anything.

Working on it. These several people ahead of me are just watching... they are oblivious that I am streaming. The best time to talk is in between seminars.

#149 9 years ago
    Quoted from Jared:

The best time to talk is in between seminars.

Jared maybe they will allow you to setup your camera on the table where the projector is? Just a thought!

#150 9 years ago

Don't worry. It's great you're taking the time to do this. It's nice being able to see these talks.

There are 757 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 16.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-expo-2014-live-stream-video-requests/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.