Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by dgarrett
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1383393_675513232467955_2039933445_n.jpg
    pins5.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gexchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#15 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

I'm going w/ a few other pinsider friends. First time. You'll easily be able to pick us out in the crowd by our sweatshirts

WOOHOO! Wheres my Sweatshirt! =)

#18 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

I'm sure everyone will know the famous JJ. Us smaller pinheads need something to stand out

Ha says the guy with 51k pinside karma points and his picture as his avatar.

#24 10 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Man, I sure wish I could go. Sadly I have meetings in Portland, Oregon the end of that week - so I will be all the way across the country.

I just heard your meetings have been canceled.. something about a Threat of the explosive kind?

So Book your ticket and join us!

JJ

#61 10 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Going to pick up the stuff now. Here is the front (most of you will recognize the artwork). I added a display with initials and our pinsider names on the back
    If you see us come say hi!!

1383393_675513232467955_20399334... 41 KB

Damn You!!!!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gexchange.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-expo-13s?tu=gexchange and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.