New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 65625)

Chicago EXPO 13?'s

By wdpvideo

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 66 posts
  • 45 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by dgarrett
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

1383393_675513232467955_2039933445_n.jpg
    pins5.JPG

There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 7 years ago

OK it that time! Who's going? What are you bringing? Is it for sale or trade? How many times have you been?

#2 7 years ago

Me.
    Cheetah.
    No.

#3 7 years ago

I will be there. Not sure if I am bringing anything yet. I think this is year 22 or 23 for me. I will bring a TSPP if a deal is setup prior.

4k - http://www.google.com/url?q=https://picasaweb.google.com/102059346291273924014/TSPP%3Fnoredirect%3D1&usd=1&usg=ALhdy289H1RiQAtmbErte7ksB1oVBRllHQ

#4 7 years ago

I am
    28-page sample brochures of Pinball Magazine No. 2
    The sampler is free, the full magazine will also be sold by various vendors.
    This will be my second Expo and I look forward to it

#7 7 years ago

I'm going w/ a few other pinsider friends. First time. You'll easily be able to pick us out in the crowd by our sweatshirts

#8 7 years ago

I am going. Not sure what day. I will be wearing a name badge with my pinsider name.

#9 7 years ago

The Dutch invasion:
    We will bring demoman on steroids and The Matrix.

#10 7 years ago

I'm going and bringing fellow Pinsider tamoore with me. (1st time).

I really want to play the Matrix and then bitch out Peer for not selling me a kit.

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

I'm going w/ a few other pinsider friends. First time. You'll easily be able to pick us out in the crowd by our sweatshirts

Might want to have Polo type or Tee shirts as it gets pretty warm in the game room. Outdoor weather should be cool but it was 80° a few days ago.

#12 7 years ago

Moved to pinball events sub forum. Sure wish I could go.

#13 7 years ago

My first Expo and SUPER EXCITED will be taking photos, interviewing folks and playing a ton of pinball!

#14 7 years ago

Me,
    High Hand, Genie
    Yes,

#15 7 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

WOOHOO! Wheres my Sweatshirt! =)

#16 7 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

WOOHOO! Wheres my Sweatshirt! =)

I'm sure everyone will know the famous JJ. Us smaller pinheads need something to stand out

#17 7 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Moved to pinball events sub forum. Sure wish I could go.

Reschedule your appoints on Friday and get up here!
    Non stop round trip tickets are currently running $500, one stop will cost ya $383.60.

#18 7 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

I'm sure everyone will know the famous JJ. Us smaller pinheads need something to stand out

Ha says the guy with 51k pinside karma points and his picture as his avatar.

#19 7 years ago

Al and I will be there selling our shirts from PinballShirts.com

#20 7 years ago
    Quoted from unigroove:

I am 28-page sample brochures of Pinball Magazine No. 2The sampler is free, the full magazine will also be sold by various vendors.This will be my second Expo and I look forward to it

Was hoping you would have Issue #3 for sale.

#21 7 years ago
    Quoted from wdpvideo:

OK it that time! Who's going? What are you bringing? Is it for sale or trade? How many times have you been?

I am and bringing hubby and the boys from Expo! (Inside joke by Python!) Right now I'm bringing Joust, Varkon, Barracora, Star Light, AFM, Spidey, and possibly Metallica premium (I want to bring it, but it is hubbys game and he says if there is a code update before we leave, we would bring it, but otherwise he doesn't want to...) Otherwise it will be Congo or Popeye! I know some other Cincy folks are bringing a trailer full, so there will be at least 15 or so games from our group there. No none of mine will be for sale or trade! WOW!! I still feel like an Expo newbie, but this will be my 8th year in a row!

Phoebe

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from Jetzxi:

Reschedule your appoints on Friday and get up here!
    Non stop round trip tickets are currently running $500, one stop will cost ya $383.60.

Man, I sure wish I could go. Sadly I have meetings in Portland, Oregon the end of that week - so I will be all the way across the country.

#23 7 years ago

Thanks for bring ing games to share Phoebe. It was because of your congo last year that I HAD to get my own

#24 7 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Man, I sure wish I could go. Sadly I have meetings in Portland, Oregon the end of that week - so I will be all the way across the country.

I just heard your meetings have been canceled.. something about a Threat of the explosive kind?

So Book your ticket and join us!

JJ

#25 7 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

norcal to chicago-expo F**k YEAH!!! im jealous..

#26 7 years ago

I'll be selling a my WOF if the price is right. If not it will come home with me. Bring 4 games so it should be cool. Oh yeah a tone of product will be with us. Excited!

#27 7 years ago

Assuming I get the time off work, I'll be there. It'll be my 9th Expo.

#28 7 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

Come join us and play here then

#29 7 years ago
    Quoted from TigerLaw:

There are nonstops from Portland to O'Hare. May be cheaper to fly to Detroit and then back to Chicago though. Think about it as Expo is a one-of-a-kind show.

#30 7 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

There are nonstops from Portland to O'Hare. May be cheaper to fly to Detroit and then back to Chicago though. Think about it as Expo is a one-of-a-kind show.

Check Milwaukee as well.

#31 7 years ago
    Quoted from Butterflygirl24:

I am and bringing hubby and the boys from Expo! (Inside joke by Python!) Right now I'm bringing Joust, Varkon, Barracora, Star Light, AFM, Spidey, and possibly Metallica premium (I want to bring it, but it is hubbys game and he says if there is a code update before we leave, we would bring it, but otherwise he doesn't want to...) Otherwise it will be Congo or Popeye! I know some other Cincy folks are bringing a trailer full, so there will be at least 15 or so games from our group there. No none of mine will be for sale or trade! WOW!! I still feel like an Expo newbie, but this will be my 8th year in a row!

Phoebe

Thanks so much for bringing games Phoebe! I enjoyed your Congo and Joust last year as well and looks like this year I will finally be able to see a Varkon

#32 7 years ago

Phoebe

thanks for bringing so many. I am only bringing one, but it's the first game I've brought to Expo.

BTW - never played a Popeye before.

#33 7 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

Thanks for bring ing games to share Phoebe. It was because of your congo last year that I HAD to get my own

Yeah, I still want a congo one day because of last year's expo.

#34 7 years ago
    Quoted from DrStarkweather:

Yeah, I still want a congo one day because of last year's expo.

Me too.

#35 7 years ago

me, the crew
    lotr, ?
    no
    10 yrs

#36 7 years ago

A hotel room opened up at the Westin today, so i got my airline ticket and am going.

This will be my 3rd or 4th Expo, but the last one was so long ago, I don't remember.

#37 7 years ago

I will be there for sure!

#38 7 years ago

My whole family
    Hope to bring creature and corvette, both for sale
    5th year

#39 7 years ago

Chris and I are going! WE are only going to be there Friday evening and Saturday but I am excited to go!

#40 7 years ago

Anyone with something they wanna get off their chest, find me as I'll be doing interviews for Pinball Soul and wanna meet you all. I look like my avatar and will probably have a camera or backpack on the whole time

#41 7 years ago

Phoebe

Thank you for all you do to make pinball great at Expo Phoebe ! Your games are always awesome.
    LTG : )

#42 7 years ago

I think I'll check it out.

LTG : )
    Disclaimer : Not too late to bring PINBALL PARTS or stuff for drawings to the LTG : ) Show.

#43 7 years ago

I will be there. I look exactly like my avatar.

#44 7 years ago

I'll be there! We're doing a seminar on Thursday afternoon and bringing some stuff to give away!

#45 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dmod:

I'll be there! We're doing a seminar on Thursday afternoon and bringing some stuff to give away!

Sheesh. I fly all the way to Chicago just to get away from you Cali guys and look what happens
    (You just follow me anyway and try to give away free stuff, how dare you )

#46 7 years ago
    Quoted from TomGWI:

I will be there. I look exactly like my avatar.

I'll be there this year. I look nothing like Tom's avatar, though. One of my cars looks like my avatar, but that's not the car I drive, so that's not much help either.
    A buddy and I used to go every year when it was in Rosemont, but this will be only the second time I've gone since they changed venues.

#47 7 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

Sheesh. I fly all the way to Chicago just to get away from you Cali guys and look what happens
    (You just follow me anyway and try to give away free stuff, how dare you )

Yeah... we're like the plague that way.

#48 7 years ago

5 year anniversary for me and the wife wedding and marriage

#49 7 years ago
    Quoted from genex:

Anyone with something they wanna get off their chest, find me as I'll be doing interviews for Pinball Soul and wanna meet you all. I look like my Avatar and will probably have a camera or backpack on the whole time

Sorry can't hold myself back are you doing chest waxing?

#50 7 years ago

Anyone who is going and would like to do some daily updates with me on Coast 2 Coast Pinball, send me a PM.

THANKS!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 4.00
    Playfield - Decals
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 35.00
    Cabinet - Decals
    Pinball Haus
    $ 29.99
    Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 85.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lermods
    $ 29.90
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Pinball Haus
    $ 12.75
    $ 24.99
    Lighting - Interactive
    Lee's Parts
    Cabinet - Other
    UpKick Pinball
    Flipper Parts
    Buthamburg
    $ 6.00
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 62.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    The MOD Couple
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 19.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 4.49
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    3D Tech. Pinball Parts
    $ 44.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    PinBoss Mods
    $ 4.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 20.90
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Haus
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 139.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    Gameroom - Decorations
    Rocket City Pinball
    $ 5.00
    Cabinet - Other
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 229.99
    $ 64.99
    $ 126.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    There are 66 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside