I just purchased a Chicago Coin Mini-Baseball (1972 I think). It seems to be in good working order, but the game doesn't quite function how I remember when I first played one of these. I have a bunch of questions, I'm hoping to get some of them answered here
1) There are supposed to be 3 outs per credit. However, my game only seems to provide 1 out per credit. How do I adjust this?
2) There is set of "jumpers" I'll call them, labeled "meter", "regular", "replay". Changing the jumper doesn't seem to have any effect on the game. Is it possible that a previous owner hardwired/hacked something? If not, what do these settings do (see the first picture).
3) The "skill gage(sic)" lights don't come on. It looks like the board is there. I tested continuity, I tested the bulbs, I even pressed the contacts together with a wood dowel. No lights. Again, I suspect this might be purposely turned off by a setting or a rewiring? Any ideas (see the second picture)?
4) There is a "Credit Adj." jumper setting. I suspect that this probably changes how many credits I get per quarter. Is that correct? (see picture 3)
5) There is a "Score Adj. Jack" jumper setting near the top (picture 4). What is this setting for? Is it possibly related to any of my above questions?