You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

BBF38521-5A0A-40D0-AB51-2FBE94D8A93A (resized).jpeg
9146FC6D-465E-4D2D-8B7D-DFFD06B847F5 (resized).jpeg
4EE15B79-339E-4DF9-B214-81A70C0FBDCF (resized).jpeg
95655792-3A3B-4DCE-8FE1-3D3E84E5E4AB (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from edednedy:

IMO. To be a "True" Add-A-Ball it would have to say Balls TO Play as opposed to Ball IN Play and the game should start at 5 balls and count backwards.

Yes, and additionally, a true add-a-ball game allows the possibility of winning multiple extra balls during any ball in play, and would then require a means of counting up and keeping track of the extra balls won.

#4 1 year ago

This is recorded on ipdb!
https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=6296

#5 1 year ago

Look at the reverse side of your backglass. There's a photo on ipdb which shows the reverse side of the Italian aab version. There are numbers 1-5 for balls, and then five symbols (soccer balls?) which appear to indicate balls won. See if your glass also has this feature, and also if yours is Plexiglas or regular glass. If it's Plexiglas, and has the illuminated soccer balls for extra balls won, then yours is likely an Italian model.

1 month later
#8 1 year ago
Quoted from Adm927:

FYI my Kicker is a true add a ball version. I have been contacted by IPDB to send them all the photos they need to create a new listing for my game. I included a photo of the ball count unit for added balls. This would be a replay unit on replay games but as you can see, no wheel, or window. Also it says added ball unit.
[quoted image]

Ok, so does it have a Plexiglas backglass? Does it have the five soccer balls which illuminate indicating extra balls?

#11 1 year ago
Quoted from Adm927:

It has a real glass back glass with no credit window. This is not a model that was made for overseas. That is what makes it so rare. The soccer ball light up with the animation but not to count balls. At least not that I have noticed. There is a light that come on that tells you that you have added balls to play. Look in the bottom rt corner.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Wow, that IS a rare bird!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jrpinball.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-coin-kicker-true-add-a-ball?tu=jrpinball and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.