3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Gundam_Pilot_
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

Hi All,
    We are just about done restoring a Chicago Coin Hunt Club and it is beautiful. Does anyone have an idea of value? Please don't use the one auction result you can find online as I called the auction house. (I use them occasionally) That game was unable to be gotten working. There is so little info on line. Only 1 video and a handful of flyers for sale. Really any info would be great.

thanks-Jerry

#2 3 years ago

Hi Jerry- How well does the gun opto sensor work on yours? I had 1 of these several years ago that you had to play in the dark as the sensor was so bad. I picked it up for maybe $100 as the owner wanted it out of his house. I think I was able to get $500 for it on ebay. Overall condition was very nice, and it looks really cool when the animals 'run' across the display board. As these kinda games are really getting collectible, I'd guess an *easy* $1 to 1.5k for this game if not more on todays market. They do not come up for sale very often anymore. But this model does take up some oddball space with the large display backbox and stand.

#3 3 years ago

Hunt club is a neat game. The value for a game like this is a little sporadic. Its size makes it undesirable for some, but in the same sense because you sit far away from the target area some people like the challenge. I think safely you'd be priced around $900-$1300 for it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!