Chicago Coin Hollywood

By greatwhitefinn

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Hi

I am currently restoring a number of pinball machines and I am stuck on an issue with a Chicago Coin Hollywood Machine. I have replaced several solenoids that were faulty and we have finally applied power to the machine. The issue we are having is as soon as power is applied to the machine the Cam runs constantly and activates all the solenoids on the playfeild and does not stop. Have you any suggestions as what can be causing this.

Also it seems to be the cam sometimes continues to run but only activates the Score Reset Relay. The scores are set to Zero but it continues to run.

Donovan

#2 7 years ago

Those pin connectors on the score reels can sometime be weak and not make good connection
thus the machine doesn't realize all numbers are zeroed out. It may be something to check.. (T)

#3 7 years ago

Thanks I'll have a look at them tomorrow

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-coin-hollywood-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.