2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 2 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Gotemwill
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

0AB2DD37-B60F-4EF7-AA6F-172E9F6B1EE4 (resized).jpeg
    1441B59C-31C7-40A9-BACC-B38C3CD3F9D9 (resized).jpeg
    #1 2 years ago

Hi guys - I’m back at this one.

Steve at PBR sent me an appropriate replacement transformer. Having some issues/questions wiring it up
    Unfortunately The schematic that I have does not include wiring for the transformer. And I can’t find a diagram online

One side of the transformer is no problem. “115 V” and “start” lugs are labeled on both old and replacement units so that’s easy
    The other side is not labeled / no longer readable.
    I’m assuming the green wires on the old transformer are the common (good assumption??) but the other two lugs are a mystery.

I appreciate your expertise and suggestions!
    (Old one is on the bottom new one is on the top)

1441B59C-31C7-40A9-BACC-B38C3CD3F9D9 (resized).jpeg1441B59C-31C7-40A9-BACC-B38C3CD3F9D9 (resized).jpeg
    #2 2 years ago

You should be able to trace out the wires to the jones plug pictured. Point 13 (common) is traced to a switch on the left and right scoring relays.

0AB2DD37-B60F-4EF7-AA6F-172E9F6B1EE4 (resized).jpeg0AB2DD37-B60F-4EF7-AA6F-172E9F6B1EE4 (resized).jpeg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-coin-goalee- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.