Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Herk
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

switches (resized).png
    97221FBB-63D9-496F-B332-9160A8596A11 (resized).jpeg
    5F2AB4DB-CC93-41A2-BF06-C7BEA4EAC596 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Herk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

I have a Chicago Coin Galaxy shuffle bowler. I’ve had the machine a little over a year. I purchased it from flea market and it was in pieces.
    I got it together and working for the most part. The only issue it currently has is that the #3 pin doesn’t score. So it’s impossible to get a strike or a spare.
    It goes up like it should. But doesn’t score.
    I’ve noticed that the switch stack on the main bank that’s marked for that pin never moves like the rest of them. I’ve cleaned the contacts on that stack, the ones above the pin and below.
    I haven’t been able to get a schematic for this unit.
    Thoughts?

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#3 6 years ago

Hmmm that I do not know. I’ll give it a shot! Thanks!!

#4 6 years ago

5F2AB4DB-CC93-41A2-BF06-C7BEA4EAC596 (resized).jpeg5F2AB4DB-CC93-41A2-BF06-C7BEA4EAC596 (resized).jpeg

97221FBB-63D9-496F-B332-9160A8596A11 (resized).jpeg97221FBB-63D9-496F-B332-9160A8596A11 (resized).jpeg

#5 6 years ago

Here’s a video.

#7 6 years ago

The relay on the back bank? It does not. But neither do any of the other pins.

#9 6 years ago

Ok! What exactly is a “M/B”?

#12 6 years ago

Ohhh I know what a make break is. For whatever reason m/b just wasn’t registering in my brain.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Herk.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-coin-galaxy-shuffle-bowler-3-pin-not-registering?tu=Herk and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.