Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20200120_191933 (resized).jpg
20200120_231856 (resized).jpg

#1 4 years ago

Thanks to Pinsiders helping me to fix some of my other games I am now on to my Chicago Coin Firecracker, which I bought in a very dilapidated state. I have since gotten it back together, cleaned it up some and gotten it "running" but it still needs TLC.

The game turns on and starts a game but has two main issues.

1. The game does not count up from ball 1 after the 1st ball drains.

2. Occasionally the reset bank resets during gameplay. It seems when you hit the rollover switches at the top is when it most often likes to reset.

I do not have a schematic for the game.

I'll take all the advice I can get! Thanks.

#2 4 years ago

Nice find! Very jealous. Can you post some picks. It’s not often you see one of these white owls.

#3 4 years ago
Quoted from Mikala:

Nice find! Very jealous. Can you post some picks. It’s not often you see one of these white owls.

Bought a "lot" of pinballs from a guy in Omaha, NE and firecracker was one of them. Glass is in poor shape but the playfield and cabinet are in good shape. Game is absolutely coated in dust inside the cab and in the back. Much cleaning to do!!

Playfield was stripped but parts were included. I just rebuilt it with new bulbs and rubber last night.

20200120_231856 (resized).jpg20200120_231856 (resized).jpg

20200120_191933 (resized).jpg20200120_191933 (resized).jpg
#4 4 years ago
Quoted from RetroRyan:

I do not have a schematic for the game.

That #1 on the to-do list.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball
Cabinet parts
500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Shelburne, ON
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-coin-firecracker-issues and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.