(Topic ID: 257240)

Chicago Coin Corvette ball bowler, Appleton WI

By cfh

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

A lady, whom had her significant other passed, has a CCM Corvette 1966 ball bowler, and she wants it gone. She sent me some really bad pictures... it does not look like it's in very good condition. But it's free, and it's already dis-assembled. If anyone lives in Appleton and want to extract this from her house (and can do it without wrecking the place) and make use of it, please email me (no PMs.)
    [email protected]

#2 4 years ago

Thanks, Clay!

As it turned out, the lady's hubby has mobility issues but is still kicking, and was none too happy about her giving away his bowler, condition notwithstanding. But I flipped him a hundred as a token of my appreciation, which made him feel a little better.

And it was already in his garage, where it had been for 25 years, covered but with some bits on the ground and with a bit of resulting water damage, but the lane sections were thankfully on blocks.

The overhang section was in pieces too, so I may not be getting it all back together as soon as I hoped, it's going to be quite a project. But technically I now own a big ball bowler, and I'm psyched!

Thanks again!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-coin-corvette-ball-bowler-appleton-wi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.