By crassmage

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

16294829347586477314944313404723 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crassmage.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 2 years ago

Im posting this for a friend who bought a CC cinema. Apparently they brought it home played maybe 10-12 games and on completion of the last ball for the last player (3players i believe). The game has since been stone dead. I wasnt there but they said there was no sounds or smells(burning) from machine. EMs are not my forte so looking for advice as the where to begin. I have already checked all the fuses i could find for voltage and continuity. Thats it other than plug into other outlets etc
Thank you for any helpful ideas.

16294829347586477314944313404723 (resized).jpg16294829347586477314944313404723 (resized).jpg
#4 2 years ago
Quoted from HowardR:

If the Lock relay doesn't activate when you push the Left flipper button, try activating it manually.

Will give it a try, thanks

Quoted from PinballAir:

is it reset and dead, or still showing scores from last game?

I will check today.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from PinballAir:

is it reset and dead, or still showing scores from last game?

Based on the pic i took the 3 scores are still there yes

Yes, confirmed, the scores are still there on 3 player reels

#6 2 years ago

Still darkness.

1 week later
#9 2 years ago

So after probing around i found it. Checked voltages on the fuses and the 10amp fuse that goes to the on /off switch had a wire that had fallen off. It hid itself very well as it is black and the bottom of the cab is nice and dirty. Also it tested straight across the fuse with voltage so Just assumed it was good. Sometimes its the simple stuff.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider crassmage.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-coin-cinema-need-help?tu=crassmage and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.