(Topic ID: 73495)

Chicago Coin Bullseye Pitch n Bat - NEED HELP PLEASE!

By jodini

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by jodini
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PC121423.JPG
    PC121422.JPG
    PC121424.JPG
    PC121415.JPG
    PC121410.JPG
    PC121409.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flippers_com.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 10 years ago
    Quoted from jodini:

Nothing worse than to see parts missing from a machine and some things I can get by and others leave me clueless. First I noticed the bat was missing...and I saw that guys just make new ones out of oak and delrin.
    HERE'S THE PART I NEED YOUR HELP! The buttons to pitch the ball have been disabled and only one button really works. Under the playing field all the coils and mechanics for the curveball and slider has been removed. What used to be there and could I fabricate something? Also the adjustments for bat speed has been removed....or disconnected. Any help there would be great too! I ordered schematics from PBR but I don't think they are going to help, if I don't know what the mechanics look like. I'm assuming there was some magnet to curve the ball or something?
    Here's some pics....

I have those buttons in stock - made by Grayhill. Something like $5 each. Email me...

John :-#)#
    www.flippers.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Flippers_com.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-coin-bullseye-pitch-n-bat-need-help-please?tu=Flippers_com and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.