(Topic ID: 167253)

Chicago Coin Bulls Eye Deluxe Baseball (1955)

By Watmar

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Watmar
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 7 years ago

Hi,

New to Pinside as a result a purchasing the Chicago Coin Bulls Eye Deluxe Baseball arcade a couple of weeks ago. Am currently working to restore the cabinet with all new paint, leg repair and general clean up. Found someone who worked to restore most of the electronic interworkings which are mostly functional at this point. Also working to restore the back glass which has chipped and faded.

I am hoping that someone can direct me to a place where I can find a copy of the schematic and user manual. I would like to replace the lights however I think the schematic will be necessary to ensure that I get the right replacements.

This will be a fun game to play once refurbished and I would enjoy any suggestions that other owners might have as I work through the restoration process.

Thanks,

Ron

#2 7 years ago

Welcome to Pinside, and congrats on the new game!

You should be able to get the manual, schematics, bulbs, and new balls from pinball resource - http://www.pbresource.com.

Good luck with the restore!

#3 7 years ago

Thanks for the lead, however I contacted them last week (from another referral). Unfortunately they did not have the schematic or manual and could not tell me what bulbs to use. I'm hoping that there might be another source, or that an owner of the game might be willing to copy for me. I would of course be happy to reimburse for the effort.

#4 7 years ago

tough one to find. i had one, and thought for sure i scanned and saved it, but cant find the file. ill keep looking, but its doubtful. i think iremember buying it from a pinball dealer in colorado. i looked thru my paypal to find the transaction, but no luck there either. maybe my memory is hazy. hopefully i find something. it might be on my laptop. i'll check that tomorrow. PM me to remind me

#5 7 years ago

Thanks very much for your effort. I was hoping that there might be a number of folks who own the game out there but perhaps it is a little more rare than I thought. Hope you find it pinnut, but if not there must be someone who knows of one. I'll keep searching.
    Thanks again.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-coin-bulls-eye-deluxe-baseball-1955 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.