• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Who's getting it?!

#2 10 years ago

probably the gottleib spiderman...

#3 10 years ago

Bait and switch? Pic shows Stern, but there is other vending stuff in the pic, so either it's really his and he is clueless, or it's fake.

#4 10 years ago

Scam... Can't pick it up until Feb...

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Choggard:

Scam... Can't pick it up until Feb...

But I can pay for it now right?

#6 10 years ago

I bet he is trying to turn it into an auction
How many people got an address to go to?
I did
That makes 1

#7 10 years ago

Yeah, I called the guy... said something about liquidating a movie theater. Then said he was having people out to "bid" if I was available at 1 tomorrow... and when I heard that combined with can't have it until Feb. I was out.

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from Buffpac5:

Yeah, I called the guy... said something about liquidating a movie theater. Then said he was having people out to "bid" if I was available at 1 tomorrow... and when I heard that combined with can't have it until Feb. I was out.

Same message... It will be a bidding war tomorrow at 1pm

#9 10 years ago

Did anyone go?

#10 10 years ago

already saw that movie

#11 10 years ago

If I'm paying money for something on CL, I'm leaving with it. This may have been legit but I did not want to drive to my own mugging.

#12 10 years ago

I was on the phone with him off and on. I don't believe anyone showed. At least not at 1:00. I offered him $3.5k. He said someone else offered 4k but had not got back to him that day yet at least not early in the afternoon. He either used my offer to get someone with cash in hand to buy rather than my need to wire or the 4k guy came through for him. He told me later that day after asking if it was mine it had sold.

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from jamespin:

I was on the phone with him off and on. I don't believe anyone showed. At least not at 1:00. I offered him $3.5k. He said someone else offered 4k but had not got back to him that day yet at least not early in the afternoon. He either used my offer to get someone with cash in hand to buy rather than my need to wire or the 4k guy came through for him. He told me later that day after asking if it was mine it had sold.

He told me yesterday I could have it for $3,500.. He also told me what theater was going out of business and I called the theater and talk to the manager and they said there wasn't a Spider-man pinball even at the location.. Something just doesn't seem right..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 16.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 25.50
$ 25.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

arcade-cabinets.com

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Machine - For Sale
Rockford, IL
$ 79.99
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-cl-spiderman-2k and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.