(Topic ID: 115142)

Chicago CL , Niles Pinball guy at it again.......

By vdojaq

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 9 years ago

3 day sale on all the shit he hasn't sold in 3 years.

chicago.craigslist.org link

#2 9 years ago

When I walked in there a couple years ago, I couldn't stand to be in there for more than a few minutes because it smelled like throw up. This guy is a joke.

#3 9 years ago

Yeah, I love how he's trying a different tactic in hopes of duping someone into buying his junk. I also love how he uses the word "mint" to describe his games. I guess mint means something else to him than it does to everyone else.

I have to admit that I was really hoping that this stuff would be auctioned off so I wouldn't have to see his ads any more on CL. I guess that's not going to happen.

Dave

#4 9 years ago

I was in there last month. The place is really disgusting and the pins are really beat!

#5 9 years ago

Since when is Adams Family "rare".

#6 9 years ago

Sick of this GUY! And this GUY:

4K MNF?

Hate to see if he gets an Aspen? I'm sure it's 1k all day!

#7 9 years ago
    Quoted from RCA1:

Since when is Adams Family "rare".

Since they only made 20k+ of them!

Didn't you know that!

#8 9 years ago
    Quoted from tadowhere:

Sick of this GUY! And this GUY:
    " target="_blank">chicago.craigslist.org link
    4K MNF?
    Hate to see if he gets an Aspen? I'm sure it's 1k all day!

Couldn't agree more. Contacted this joker a year ago about a pin as I have a decent collection of comics and was looking to unload some as part of a trade. Let's just say it was a complete waste of time. Not surprising to see the same list of pins a year later.

#9 9 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

3 day sale on all the shit he hasn't sold in 3 years.

Know what else is crazy about this guy? He's just downright mean when you talk to him. You'd think with the crazy high prices he wants he'd try to make a sale by being nice, but he's a real jerk to talk to. On the phone he'll hang up on you if you "ask too many questions" (2), he'll get testy if you ask him any questions (1). In person he's no better. "Yes, I know it's out of order. Yes, I know it's been out of order for over a year. That's my price, if you don't want to pay it, you're wasting my time, I have other things to do". His wife is a better/nicer, but she immediately defers to him on any questions, so no real help there.

Joe (joemagiera at ameritech dot net)
    [email protected]

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-cl-niles-pinball-guy-at-it-again and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.