3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by gtxjoe
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bouncerclub.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Hey guys I'm staying in Romeoville for about the next month for work. I was wondering if anyone knew around here where I could find a Walking dead pin on location. Don't really want to travel all the way downtown Chicago since I don't know the area to well and I drive a rather large lifted truck parking always sucks. I'm still looking for an ACDC premium so that'll take priority if the right machine close ever pops up, but I'm trying to decide between spending my money on next pin on a TWD or a MMR. I made the mistake a few years ago buying the Hulk LE over ACDC without playing it and now want to avoid the same regrets.

So if anyone knows where one might get his hands on playing one near here without getting me horribly lost Id greatly appreciate it.

If I've posted this in the wrong spot mods I apologize.

#9 3 years ago

Thanks for all the feedback so far guys

#13 3 years ago

Hey thanks a lot! I think I'll try to take you up on that. Can't seem to find any co workers w any interest in going to Logan's apparently pinball isn't cool

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 229.99
$ 399.95
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 89.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bouncerclub.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside