Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by ForceFlow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1977cherokeeschematic.pdf (PDF preview)
    1977cherokeeschematic.pdf (PDF preview)
    IMG_0781 (resized).JPG
    IMG_0780 (resized).JPG
    #1 7 years ago

Just added a Williams Shuffle Alley project to my collection. Will be starting restoration on it tomorrow. Here is a look at it.

IMG_0780 (resized).JPGIMG_0780 (resized).JPG

IMG_0781 (resized).JPGIMG_0781 (resized).JPG

#2 7 years ago

Nice table. shud be an easy restore. good luck, and post progress please.

#3 7 years ago

Great game to ad to any collection when you have the space for it. Its always nice when any games offers a choice of six games to play. My favorite is the FLASH game and STRIKE 90 ?

#4 7 years ago

Having some problems getting this alley to start up. Checked all the fuses they are good. Checked continuity between wall outlet and fuse, between fuse black wire to on/off switch, between on/off switch purple wire to jones plug, between jones plug purple wire to transformer purple wire, between transformer purple wire to transformer blue wire. All continuity is good. Plug in power nothing. No 50v, no 6v out of the transformer. Am I looking at a bad transformer or am i missing something in my checking?

1977cherokeeschematic.pdf1977cherokeeschematic.pdf

#5 7 years ago

Simple fix if it is it but are you sure you have power at the Outlet your plugged into?

#6 7 years ago

chk to see if you have 120 volts at primary side of transformer. "with power switch turned on".

#7 7 years ago

Nice Shuffle alley- I've got a Williams Royal Hawaiian I'm working on. I like that it isn't as tall as the other shuffles I have. My new game room / basement ceiling is shorter than before. Good luck with the restoration! Post progress as you go please-

#8 7 years ago

Have power at the outlet. Have power to the service outlet in the machine.

1977cherokeeschematic.pdf1977cherokeeschematic.pdf

#9 7 years ago

can you post a bigger image of the schematic? cannot read it.

#10 7 years ago

Does the schematic open when you double click on it? If not I will try posting a larger image. The good news is I found a broken jones plug connection did a quick repair now have power to the transformer. Attract lights come on. Have not tried the game yet. Need to start looking at switches and that. Also need to look at the coin door appears someone tried kicking it in, looks fixable. Will keep updating.

#11 7 years ago

schematic would not open, or enlarge to read it. glad you got juice!
    go through all the step units, and relays before you try to play it.

#12 7 years ago

schematic looks fine to me when zoomed in (in chrome on macbook)

#13 7 years ago
    Quoted from jeffc:

schematic looks fine to me when zoomed in (in chrome on macbook)

Same here. It's a PDF. Zoom in and you can see everything clearly.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cherokee-shuffle-alley and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.