IMG_6686 (resized).png
PXL_20230613_010700645.MP~2.jpg
IMG_20230612_204025_734.jpg
IMG_20230612_204025_680.jpg
2023-05-19 17.15.32 (resized).jpg
2023-05-13 11.13.40 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Y4AMCE049 (resized).jpg
There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 11 months ago
Quoted from EricInAlaska:

I'd like to get on a pre-order list for full color Anubis, if that's still possible.
I think I will replace my Lior anubis with this one for a splash of color.
Or do I just wait until the pre-order opens up on your Shop Page?

I'll wait till sometime next month to put up some more. I'm still playing heavy catch up on the current stuff. I'll reach out to those that had interest first before putting them up for grabs on the shop

#52 11 months ago

Definitely interested in the topper .

#53 11 months ago

Everything looks killer just I have mods in place for your first 2 .Really glad to see your dedicated to 5 mods here my man !

#54 11 months ago

Variants getting close to wrapping up. Doing some line cleanup on her armbands and other areas, and some shading/shadowing on the skin. Her hair was adjusted to a more proper red head vs the strawberry blond-ish colors in my first one. Had also made her dress a little darker to contrast with her hair, but might need to do a slight lightening of that color. Either way. These will start shipping next week and will start messaging people over the weekend that are pending from the overdue batches. Kiddo has been making it hard with the sleeping, so hoping its a good recovery weekend.

2023-05-19 17.15.32 (resized).jpg2023-05-19 17.15.32 (resized).jpg
#55 11 months ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Variants getting close to wrapping up. Doing some line cleanup on her armbands and other areas, and some shading/shadowing on the skin. Her hair was adjusted to a more proper red head vs the strawberry blond-ish colors in my first one. Had also made her dress a little darker to contrast with her hair, but might need to do a slight lightening of that color. Either way. These will start shipping next week and will start messaging people over the weekend that are pending from the overdue batches. Kiddo has been making it hard with the sleeping, so hoping its a good recovery weekend.
[quoted image]

Looks good man! Maybe oranger on the hair instead of darker on the dress? Think that's how I'll go on my PIY one anyway.

Hey man no pressure but iron maiden is up next on the line at Stern and I need a few days to paint these things!!

#56 11 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

Looks good man! Maybe oranger on the hair instead of darker on the dress? Think that's how I'll go on my PIY one anyway.
Hey man no pressure but iron maiden is up next on the line at Stern and I need a few days to paint these things!!

yup! have the raw pieces ready just need the electrical stuff. Part of the weekend is making the splitters and wiring the LEDs. Theres a few DIY pending, so will take care of those first. Crazy how much time a splitter takes to make (or i just need more practice crimping).

#57 11 months ago

Looks badass! Can’t wait to get mine! Well done sir!

#58 11 months ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Crazy how much time a splitter takes to make (or i just need more practice crimping).

it's my least favorite thing. I've built 3 voron printers and its always my least favorite part.

#59 11 months ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

[quoted image]

She is amazing!

#60 11 months ago

Ginger hair for the win! Love me a redhead.

2 weeks later
#61 10 months ago

Following, looking forward to seeing the completed topper.

#62 10 months ago

Please add me to the next pre-order list for Anubis and Clairvoyant

#63 10 months ago

Small update on the topper as I'm still working on painting the current stuff. Still messing with the internal structure of the center piece. This is vaguely where I'm at:

As I'm putting things together I'm making notes on what I need to adjust once I can dedicate 100% time back to the topper (which will be once I close the current production). I love the BKSOR topper soo much where I wanted to take that theme and amplify 10x in presence. Really hoping I can get to it as close as to how I'm imagining.

#64 10 months ago

Can you add me to the list for Anubis and clairvoyant?

#65 10 months ago

Received my clairvoyant - looks great - thank you! I didn't see any install instructions in the box - any tips? All is see is one connector attached to the figure.

Also, just curious I also ordered the fully painted Anubis - is this shipping out relatively soon?

Again, well done - it looks outstanding!

#66 10 months ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Received my clairvoyant - looks great - thank you! I didn't see any install instructions in the box - any tips? All is see is one connector attached to the figure.
Also, just curious I also ordered the fully painted Anubis - is this shipping out relatively soon?
Again, well done - it looks outstanding!

I should have finished my notes over the weekend for install instructions but kiddo got sick and pushed completing it back a bit. I'll upload my draft this afternoon and complete the photos+details over the next day or two. I'll DM you about the anubis.

Quoted from tgarrett09:

Can you add me to the list for Anubis and clairvoyant?

After I complete all my pending ones I'll make a post about a final run before I take a break from making more. These have been more time consuming than expected so will be a short batch. I want to completely clear my books so I can finish pending WIPS. I'll make that post for that last batch next month. Thanks!

#67 10 months ago

Man, these models are fantastic. The packaging was good, the electronics and mounting is clever, but the sculpts are just awesome.

As of now I think he offers painted and unpainted. For how well the painted ones are done and for how long that must take, seems like a great deal. I paint miniatures so I thought I'd give painting my own a go. I don't recommend this unless you've done something like it before! And don't do it to try and save money, for sure. Painting these really made me appreciate all the small details and how well everything was done.

Also pictured my peace of mind Eddie. I've got one more mod to paint for my yet-to-arrive premium... until Sergio comes up with more stuff!

IMG_20230612_204025_680.jpgIMG_20230612_204025_680.jpgIMG_20230612_204025_734.jpgIMG_20230612_204025_734.jpgPXL_20230613_010700645.MP~2.jpgPXL_20230613_010700645.MP~2.jpg
#68 10 months ago

Where is your shop page? I have Liors Anubis, but yours looks amazing too. The Oracle is way better. How much is it?

#69 10 months ago

Just found the shop... are you going to do any more runs?

#70 10 months ago

This topper is looking insane !! Count me in on your list I’m very interested .Also was looking for your piece of mind Eddie .I’m in for that for sure when done .You will finish off my IMDN nicely and a couple things I want to do myself after

IMG_6686 (resized).pngIMG_6686 (resized).png
#71 10 months ago
Quoted from Kkoss24:

Also was looking for your piece of mind Eddie .I’m in for that for sure when done

i hadn't heard he was making a peace of mind Eddie. just in case I caused confusion with the one i posted above, that's a custom painted 2005 NECA 7" peace of mind eddie (not to be confused with the newer 8" one that has actual cloth)

#72 10 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

i hadn't heard he was making a peace of mind Eddie. just in case I caused confusion with the one i posted above, that's a custom painted 2005 NECA 7" peace of mind eddie (not to be confused with the newer 8" one that has actual cloth)

ok looks good . Above the left ramp I’m guessing ?

1 week later
#73 10 months ago

I put the install instructions on the pinside shop and here as well: https://chekosmods.com/clairvoyant-instructions.pdf

Slowly working on my website to have something better organized with these kinds documents and maybe later on put the shop there. I'd have better control there for international settings as well. Still working on clearing up some of the install information, so let me know if theres any feedback

Starting the next 5 this coming week. Will send DM's to the next few in the pre-order list (and the balance invoice).

and to some late replies =)

Quoted from Sorokyl:

Man, these models are fantastic. The packaging was good, the electronics and mounting is clever, but the sculpts are just awesome.
As of now I think he offers painted and unpainted. For how well the painted ones are done and for how long that must take, seems like a great deal. I paint miniatures so I thought I'd give painting my own a go. I don't recommend this unless you've done something like it before! And don't do it to try and save money, for sure. Painting these really made me appreciate all the small details and how well everything was done.
Also pictured my peace of mind Eddie. I've got one more mod to paint for my yet-to-arrive premium... until Sergio comes up with more stuff!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Great work there! And yeah, painting the little details on these buggers takes a lot of patience. At least for me since I'm still refining some of the processes. Looking forward to seeing all the stuff installed

Quoted from jamieflowers:

Just found the shop... are you going to do any more runs?

Sorry for not replied before. If you missed a previous post, I'll be making some more available only when I'm done with the current stuff, since I'm about a 4-6 weeks behind. Thanks!

Quoted from Kkoss24:

ok looks good . Above the left ramp I’m guessing ?

That NECA model is fantastic. I've been lazy getting it properly mounted, but I'll make a little base for it to attach to the bumpers. If its simple enough of a mount, I'll upload the 3df file and/or provide a cheap print for those that get the same figure. There was that one or the one with actual cloth...but think I like this one more.

#74 9 months ago

Thank you so much man! The Anibus and clairvoyant look outstanding! You make some seriously cool mods!

IMG_1353 (resized).jpegIMG_1353 (resized).jpegIMG_1354 (resized).jpegIMG_1354 (resized).jpeg
3 months later
#75 6 months ago

Yo! Been a while since last update on our projects here. Partial life update as well, since it pertains to how we will be doing things moving forward.

First, got up to our draft/alpha #2 version of the topper. Got the center figure proto made and size fitted. Really like how its coming together. Next steps include adding brick and surface details to the walls, printing the stained glass on plastics, and adding torches+lights+programming+other stuff. Made a short video of it roughly held together. Need to now make a thin sturdy base to start fitting it on top of the game.

2023-10-21 00.20.19 (resized).jpg2023-10-21 00.20.19 (resized).jpg

The partial life update is the manner in which things will be released. At this point...running close to 11 months of sleep deprivation. Kiddo is awesome, just finding myself more often in zombie state and falling behind on so many things since he still doesnt sleep throughout the night. Who knew babies would need so much food and attention! J/k. All this means.... no more pre-orders or waitlists. Much easier to make mods without commitments to worry about. Things will be made in short batches and put up for sale when they're ready to ship. Will still work on existing requests for those that had messaged me already and if they're still interested, just no more new commitments.

This goes to the second update. Will be moving the stuff for sale on a stand-alone website. Tracking orders on my own controlled web platform will be much easier. Monday I'll post the link for some Anubis figures, sandstone and antique gold pictured below. I still have some full colored versions pending to make for a couple of folks, and will later make a few more to add to the shop as well.

Also still have 2 left of the more detailed Anubis figures run. They were a total run of 6, one of which was the prototype prior to adjusting the way the screws are hidden. The 2 that will be listed are the prototype and the final production version. They do cost a little more than the normal full colored version, as they took a few more hours to paint each. Either way, I do believe I covered the initial interest list that had DM'd me for those months ago, but if I missed someone that wanted one from those DM's, hopefully they message me before I put them up for sale. Thats the dark skin toned one at the bottom here for reference.

2023-10-08 08.36.42 (resized).jpg2023-10-08 08.36.42 (resized).jpgPinside_shopitem_7981_1 (1) (resized).jpgPinside_shopitem_7981_1 (1) (resized).jpg2023-10-21 00.10.45 (resized).jpg2023-10-21 00.10.45 (resized).jpg
#76 6 months ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Yo! Been a while since last update on our projects here. Partial life update as well, since it pertains to how we will be doing things moving forward.
First, got up to our draft/alpha #2 version of the topper. Got the center figure proto made and size fitted. Really like how its coming together. Next steps include adding brick and surface details to the walls, printing the stained glass on plastics, and adding torches+lights+programming+other stuff. Made a short video of it roughly held together. Need to now make a thin sturdy base to start fitting it on top of the game.
[quoted image]

The partial life update is the manner in which things will be released. At this point...running close to 11 months of sleep deprivation. Kiddo is awesome, just finding myself more often in zombie state and falling behind on so many things since he still doesnt sleep throughout the night. Who knew babies would need so much food and attention! J/k. All this means.... no more pre-orders or waitlists. Much easier to make mods without commitments to worry about. Things will be made in short batches and put up for sale when they're ready to ship. Will still work on existing requests for those that had messaged me already and if they're still interested, just no more new commitments.
This goes to the second update. Will be moving the stuff for sale on a stand-alone website. Tracking orders on my own controlled web platform will be much easier. Monday I'll post the link for some Anubis figures, sandstone and antique gold pictured below. I still have some full colored versions pending to make for a couple of folks, and will later make a few more to add to the shop as well.
Also still have 2 left of the more detailed Anubis figures run. They were a total run of 6, one of which was the prototype prior to adjusting the way the screws are hidden. The 2 that will be listed are the prototype and the final production version. They do cost a little more than the normal full colored version, as they took a few more hours to paint each. Either way, I do believe I covered the initial interest list that had DM'd me for those months ago, but if I missed someone that wanted one from those DM's, hopefully they message me before I put them up for sale. Thats the dark skin toned one at the bottom here for reference.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Will your Anubis fit on Lior’s backboard kit? (If you know). I love my Lior kit but your Anubis might be just the pop it needs — and can’t wait to see your other stuff as it comes out. Get some sleep!

That topper looks wicked! My wife will be disturbed if I get that. So … I’m in! My son will f’n love it! Eddie is is fav

#77 6 months ago
Quoted from EricInAlaska:

Will your Anubis fit on Lior’s backboard kit? (If you know). I love my Lior kit but your Anubis might be just the pop it needs — and can’t wait to see your other stuff as it comes out. Get some sleep!
That topper looks wicked! My wife will be disturbed if I get that. So … I’m in! My son will f’n love it! Eddie is is fav

I'm not sure on the sizing. The model is deep enough where it hugs the stock backboard. Don't know how that one is in thickness compared to the stock plastic.

And thanks! Did a minor experiment with the kiddo, and don't know what it is, but it's interesting how a ~1yr old is somewhat uncomfortable looking at that devil figure. He eventually warms up to it, but all the other toys and figures I have around the house he quickly wants to play with. Maybe it's the smile....

#78 6 months ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

I'm not sure on the sizing. The model is deep enough where it hugs the stock backboard. Don't know how that one is in thickness compared to the stock plastic.
And thanks! Did a minor experiment with the kiddo, and don't know what it is, but it's interesting how a ~1yr old is somewhat uncomfortable looking at that devil figure. He eventually warms up to it, but all the other toys and figures I have around the house he quickly wants to play with. Maybe it's the smile....

Feel free to send me an exemplar of your Anubis and I'll see if it fits (I'll send it back - I swear!) and post about it. Thnx!

#79 6 months ago

The amazing work continues! Can't wait to grab a topper when available.

I remember the sleep deprivation days very well. Hang in there.

#80 5 months ago

Interested in topper.

Great work.

#81 5 months ago

Absolutely amazing artistry! I'll be watching for the toppers to come out. That's a must add.

#82 5 months ago

Received my Anubis today and so impressed with the quality of this mod. The detail in the painting is so impressive. I can't wait to get the Clairvoyant! Thanks again, Sleal16!

IMG_0784 (resized).jpegIMG_0784 (resized).jpegIMG_2969 (resized).jpegIMG_2969 (resized).jpeg
#83 5 months ago

Do you have the site up for ordering yet?

#84 5 months ago
Quoted from tgarrett09:

Do you have the site up for ordering yet?

Derp. Monday night i told myself "i'll post it tomorrow" and now its Friday (feels like i said that yesterday). Gonna wrap up the payment gateway of the shop tonight. Will prob be early AM tomorrow in case I get distracted.

#85 5 months ago

Seems like I got the gist of the settings adjusted for the web shop. Two of the main reasons for selling stuff this way over pinside are better options for international shipping and getting a better preview of the variant when selecting the color and/or model type from the dropdown.

https://chekosmods.com/product/anubis-premium-le/

Ignore the front page as its just the bare template thats loaded. I'll complete that and other parts of the site (other products, even if sold out, and WIP updates of projects) later in blocks as I find pockets of time. I am short on the screws for the Anubis and placed an order for more, so this batch thats in the shop is expected to go out mid next week.

Again, I won't be doing pre-orders or waitlists anymore. I've been needing to approach how this is done differently. I've had people wait too long and it feels crappy (along with the added stress/pressure). Hopefully moving forward after having completed the Clairvoyants and this batch of Anubis, things will move smoothly.

Thanks guys for the support. Cant wait to finish the topper and the next couple of projects for this game.

#86 5 months ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Seems like I got the gist of the settings adjusted for the web shop. Two of the main reasons for selling stuff this way over pinside are better options for international shipping and getting a better preview of the variant when selecting the color and/or model type from the dropdown.
https://chekosmods.com/product/anubis-premium-le/
Ignore the front page as its just the bare template thats loaded. I'll complete that and other parts of the site (other products, even if sold out, and WIP updates of projects) later in blocks as I find pockets of time. I am short on the screws for the Anubis and placed an order for more, so this batch thats in the shop is expected to go out mid next week.
Again, I won't be doing pre-orders or waitlists anymore. I've been needing to approach how this is done differently. I've had people wait too long and it feels crappy (along with the added stress/pressure). Hopefully moving forward after having completed the Clairvoyants and this batch of Anubis, things will move smoothly.
Thanks guys for the support. Cant wait to finish the topper and the next couple of projects for this game.

Don't forget about us GZ people too. ‍️

#87 5 months ago

I’m even more interested in the topper now my man !!

#88 5 months ago

Well crap, colour Anubis is sold out already.

#89 5 months ago
Quoted from Hammerhead:

Well crap, colour Anubis is sold out already.

The color version batch is getting a small restock in 1-2 weeks after finishing some remaining pending orders. Since those take longer to do paint, it'll be a small batch and will give a day or two heads up before putting them up on the site.

#90 5 months ago
Quoted from DiMZ-WON:

Don't forget about us GZ people too. ‍️

Oh, havent forgotten. Have some UFOs+spinners to paint later and still have other projects to work on next year. But trying not to spread too thin.

2 months later
#91 3 months ago

Hey guys. Gonna have to postpone the sale today (at noon CST) to tomorrow (at noon CST). Kid's been sick past couple of days and his temp spiked to 105 last night. Wont be able to finish edits/etc on the site till later today.

Site being funky as I tried to add a banner, but I'll have one added later today there as well at chekosmods.com

#92 3 months ago

Clairvoyant listing added. More photos will uploaded this afternoon in-game once I can take some time to take off the glass/etc. Stock will be added in about 15 minutes.

https://chekosmods.com/

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
JuanSolo's modshop

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

$ 75.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 55.00
Playfield - Protection
Tucson Pinball

$ 34.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 80.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 100.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Duke Pinball

$ 94.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 69.99
Cabinet - Decals
Inscribed Solutions

Lighting - Backbox
Myth Pinball Parts Shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,250 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 9,695.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cheko-s-iron-maiden-mods/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.