IMG_6686 (resized).png
PXL_20230613_010700645.MP~2.jpg
IMG_20230612_204025_734.jpg
IMG_20230612_204025_680.jpg
2023-05-19 17.15.32 (resized).jpg
2023-05-13 11.13.40 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
Y4AMCE049 (resized).jpg

There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 1 year ago

Howdy! Thought I'd make a dedicated thread of mods we're offering and in development. We have 5 total projects we're undertaking. 2 of them completed, one WIP and the other two will probably be a summer project if everything goes smoothly. I do get wound up on details trying to get it just right and it can slow down progress, but worth it in the end if I'm satisfied with the results.

1. Anubis
2. Clairvoyant
3. Topper
4. To be disclosed
5. To be disclosed

#2 1 year ago

Upgraded Anubis piece for any IMDN game model. We have 4 color options:

Unpainted DIY (primer applied, ready to paint)
Two-tone/monochromatic (your choice of surface effect: metal, sandstone, etc)
Full painted sandstone statue
And lastly a very limited run of much higher detail paint job applied (dark skin tone example in the photos)

For Prem/LE games, ears has just enough clearance behind the cabinet during diverter position change. For Pro version of the game, standoffs will be provided to replace the existing nylon ones thats holding the 2D plastic.

I only set 5 of the full color version in the shop to give myself time to paint other projects. If you want to get one along with the Clairvoyant, shoot me a DM and will sort inventory =)

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1363-cheko-s-shop/07981-iron-maiden-anubis

2022-08-26 16.32.45 (resized).jpg2022-08-26 16.32.45 (resized).jpganubis-two (resized).jpganubis-two (resized).jpg2023-03-04 20.57.23 (resized).jpg2023-03-04 20.57.23 (resized).jpg2022-10-11 20.13.47 (resized).jpg2022-10-11 20.13.47 (resized).jpg2023-03-04 21.02.45 (resized).jpg2023-03-04 21.02.45 (resized).jpg

#3 1 year ago

Replacement upgrade for the Clairvoyant area of the game. Modeled to have the close match to the comics, game, and ZY artwork. Mod includes a RGB led to provide the option to keep the existing LED that points down to the playfield and light up the orb at the same time. Extra LED will be easy plug-and-play with a molex Y-splitter included to give power to both lights. Check out the lights in action in the video below! (video was made in attract mode)

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1363-cheko-s-shop/07899-clairvoyant-figure-for-iron-maiden-all-versions

2022-11-19 15.34.26 (resized).jpg2022-11-19 15.34.26 (resized).jpg2022-11-21 12.24.17 (resized).jpg2022-11-21 12.24.17 (resized).jpg2022-11-25 12.18.59 (resized).jpg2022-11-25 12.18.59 (resized).jpg2023-02-06 11.34.52 (resized).jpg2023-02-06 11.34.52 (resized).jpg2023-02-06 11.35.45 (resized).jpg2023-02-06 11.35.45 (resized).jpg2023-02-06 11.36.17 (resized).jpg2023-02-06 11.36.17 (resized).jpg
#4 1 year ago

Fun (hopefully) topper in the works. At about 30% in the design process. Each window will tie into the playfield inserts. The bigger part to work out is the center piece coming out of the middle window. It's something I hadnt messed with in ~15 years, so relearning and adding on to some of those electronic methods. Great thing is once I get enough practice with it, I'll be able to translate that mechanism to a GZ mod later on. Being vague but dont want to give away too much on this one. Still have a lot of texture to add to the wall along with extra cathedral pieces to the set.

2023-01-31 22.09.37 (resized).jpg2023-01-31 22.09.37 (resized).jpg2023-01-31 22.09.52 (resized).jpg2023-01-31 22.09.52 (resized).jpg2023-01-31 22.09.57 (resized).jpg2023-01-31 22.09.57 (resized).jpg
#7 1 year ago

Looks sick man, good work. Like seeing this “modern classic” getting continued love. Digging the details. Put me down at the top of the list for the topper; probs the Anubis too.

#8 1 year ago

Looking great. Does the clairvoyant work on the pro as well?

#9 1 year ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

Looking great. Does the clairvoyant work on the pro as well?

I do need to take a look at some photos and the game manual again, but should be the same three posts holding the plastic and same existing RGB. Don't believe anything was changed there between the models

#10 1 year ago

Dude. Your work is amazing. Im really tempted and I don’t even have an IM yet. Fantastic job.

#11 1 year ago

The clairvoyant looks fantastic!! You matched the look of the game and the comic perfectly. Love it!

#13 1 year ago

Really liking what you are doing! So much that I Preordered the clairvoyant (love that both can be lit At the same time) and your fully painted Anubis yesterday.

#14 1 year ago

They look awesome! Would love to add them to my pro. If you need pics or anything on the Pro clairvoyant, let me know and I can help out.

#15 1 year ago

Holy crap, those look amazing

#16 1 year ago

Is the full Anubis sold out ? The third choice won’t let me pre order ?
Pre ordered the clairvoyant.

Thanks

#17 1 year ago

Awesome work. That topper just needs the beast in the center. If you need a 3D model of it let me know.
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#18 1 year ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Is the full Anubis sold out ? The third choice won’t let me pre order ?
Pre ordered the clairvoyant.
Thanks

Added a second batch to the store. Had made a smaller amount to give myself time to finish all the projects but can move things around to match/combine orders. Thanks!

#19 1 year ago
Quoted from dpadam450:

Awesome work. That topper just needs the beast in the center. If you need a 3D model of it let me know.
[quoted image]

Bingo! yeah thats the plan (with an added bonus mechanism added to the figure for that extra touch). I was going to go with the game/comic version of the beast though. I do prefer the updated version of it they used for the tour but trying to match with whats on the artwork

#20 1 year ago
Quoted from animesuperj:

They look awesome! Would love to add them to my pro. If you need pics or anything on the Pro clairvoyant, let me know and I can help out.

I'm 99% confident it'll fit. I do have someone I'm getting a bundle to in the coming weeks that has a Pro, so that will be 100% confirmation.

#21 1 year ago

Wow! Your attention to detail is very impressive!

#22 1 year ago

Amazing work! Ordered. Can’t wait to see what’s next.

#23 1 year ago

deposit put down for the fancy Anibus statue and the Clairvoyant (even though you gave her a breast reduction)

#24 1 year ago
Quoted from gandamack:

deposit put down for the fancy Anibus statue and the Clairvoyant (even though you gave her a breast reduction)

Hah, didnt end up changing that. I still have the other model with hood open on the front side, but dont think I'll be using/offering that one (unless someone asks). Dont even have a painted version of that one either. More in line with this promo art

Screenshot 2023-03-09 at 1.16.15 PM (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-03-09 at 1.16.15 PM (resized).png
1 month later
#25 10 months ago

Playing catchup this coming week or two on orders. 5months in and fatherhood keeps shifting... and its been a juggle to stay on track with things, but its coming along =)

I did get the final base components for the next part of the topper. i'll post the skeletal structure demo test later this week. if it works well enough and scales, i'll transition those ideas to other mod(s) in other games (GZ wwould be first). more info to come

2023-05-07 01.00.43 (resized).jpg2023-05-07 01.00.43 (resized).jpg
#26 10 months ago

Following! They look great!

#27 10 months ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Playing catchup this coming week or two on orders. 5months in and fatherhood keeps shifting... and its been a juggle to stay on track with things, but its coming along =)
I did get the final base components for the next part of the topper. i'll post the skeletal structure demo test later this week. if it works well enough and scales, i'll transition those ideas to other mod(s) in other games (GZ wwould be first). more info to come
[quoted image]

Looking nice.
I spy N64, Dreamcast, and is that an Atomic Godzilla tail?

#28 10 months ago

Is the busty version of the oracle still available, maybe the proto?

#29 10 months ago
Quoted from thewool:

Is the busty version of the oracle still available, maybe the proto?

Finishing priming that bundle version tonight. Had gone through a few messages on upcoming orders and most prefer the normal looking one (like in the game) but still making a bundle of alternate costume ones. As I go down the list of the batches when I'm shipping I'll DM and give the option to choose from one or the other. I plan to have a couple of each one on hand for QC or what not, so if I run short through the requests, I'll spend some time to make a few more to have them ready.

Quoted from jackd104:

Looking nice.
I spy N64, Dreamcast, and is that an Atomic Godzilla tail?

Hah, yeah been fixing and updating "junk" finds of consoles up to gen 7 for now (replacing faulty parts, recapping, new colored shells if they're cheap enough, adding internal HDMI ports, optical disc emulators, and a few other random mods). playstation 1, 2 and 4 beneath those. Snes JR, X360, and Switch on some other shelves. Will be adding a couple of more consoles next month once I get some other wiring and adapters for them. Something that I hope kiddo enjoys and appreciates when he gets old enough and I can pass them down to him.

And yup, that is a GZ tail from my previous figure for the game. Early print that I broke a couple of areas, so its just chilling there. It might be getting a major overhaul if the topper piece mechanics works out smoothly.

#30 10 months ago

Haha nice - didnt know we have options…Put me down for a busty for my order! Thanks!

#31 10 months ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

Haha nice - didnt know we have options…Put me down for a busty for my order! Thanks!

Noted! Decision was kinda made after I posted the listing, but gonna try to make sure everyone has the same options. Thanks!

#32 10 months ago

Any update on the topper? I have the Aces High topper, but yours is gorgeous. I might have to swap out if you produce some.

#33 10 months ago
Quoted from EricInAlaska:

Any update on the topper? I have the Aces High topper, but yours is gorgeous. I might have to swap out if you produce some.

i have a quick demo i'm piecing together this week of a "skeletal" structure to see how well it moves. If it moves decent enough I'll move on to the sculpt for it it next month or so..... Then need to with on some programming (though a little rusty, especially still learning some of the game structures with modes/etc.

Either way, I'll post photos on each stage that looks good enough to move forward on.

#34 10 months ago

Do you have photos of the two oracle versions again? Cheers.

#35 10 months ago

Photos here of both versions would be great!

#36 10 months ago

agreed - would like to compare both versions one last time -Granted I went with the Busty Version, I need to make sure those bad boys don't get in the way of anything haha

#37 10 months ago
Quoted from John-Floyd:

agreed - would like to compare both versions one last time -Granted I went with the Busty Version, I need to make sure those bad boys don't get in the way of anything haha

i think "bad girls" is what you're looking for. and I don't think that the busy version is in fact bustier, it's just that it's not covered with the hood...

I don't think it's for people who are super horny, it's just if you want a sculpt more representative of the character from the comics and video game instead of ZY's version

Here's a pic of it, i don't think he's painted one.

#38 10 months ago

Yeah, she just "looks" bustier b/c of lack of hood. That version is more mobile game promo art referenced. ZY and comic art is full hood version.

Should have the a few completed of each this weekend and I'll post here along with messaging the pending pre-orders for comparison.

#39 10 months ago

Does anyone have a good picture of the Anubis with the diverter on Premium in the "up" position?

I have the Lior version and had to drill holes in the wood to keep the ears from poking into it. I'm considering swapping it out for this version if it'll fit.

#40 10 months ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

Yeah, she just "looks" bustier b/c of lack of hood. That version is more mobile game promo art referenced. ZY and comic art is full hood version.
Should have the a few completed of each this weekend and I'll post here along with messaging the pending pre-orders for comparison.

I was going to say the comics matched the video game but I guess it's just this cover art. I looked through my graphic novel and yeah she's always got the shawl/hood/whatever. But I guess the "original" art would be the video game art.

Y4AMCE049 (resized).jpgY4AMCE049 (resized).jpg
#41 10 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

I was going to say the comics matched the video game but I guess it's just this cover art. I looked through my graphic novel and yeah she's always got the shawl/hood/whatever. But I guess the "original" art would be the video game art. [quoted image]

My bad on the mobile reference. Hadn't played that game and had a 3d image reference that I thought was part of it along with those cover art covers. Someone did a cool cosplay of it as well, so thought I'd do that version for the heck of it

#42 10 months ago

Does anyone have a good picture of the Anubis with the diverter on Premium in the "up" position?
I have the Lior version and had to drill holes in the wood to keep the ears from poking into it. I'm considering swapping it out for this version if it'll fit.

I fitted it for my premium and it just grazes the wood. Had shipped a few end of last year and a couple a few months ago and haven't heard any comments about it yet . I'll take a photo of mine in a bit

#43 10 months ago
Quoted from Sleal16:

My bad on the mobile reference. Hadn't played that game and had a 3d image reference that I thought was part of it along with those cover art covers. Someone did a cool cosplay of it as well, so thought I'd do that version for the heck of it

sorry I worded that confusingly.

Video game 3d model - Boobs
Video game 2d art - mixed.
Comic book - Shawl
Comic book cover art - Boobs
Pinball playfield/video assets - Shawl

Super cool you have both versions. I think I'm still in for boobs. I notice on the unprocessed print in your photo the layer lines on the chest are pretty visible though. is that mostly due to lighting / prototype layer heights? Think it will be fine on the final thing with a little paint?

#44 10 months ago
Quoted from Sorokyl:

sorry I worded that confusingly.
Video game 3d model - Boobs
Video game 2d art - mixed.
Comic book - Shawl
Comic book cover art - Boobs
Pinball playfield/video assets - Shawl
Super cool you have both versions. I think I'm still in for boobs. I notice on the unprocessed print in your photo the layer lines on the chest are pretty visible though. is that mostly due to lighting / prototype layer heights? Think it will be fine on the final thing with a little paint? [quoted image]

To both yeah. that was a quick print i had made once just to see how the supports landed. On these I recently made I reduced the layer height from .05 to .03, little sanding, then the primer, then the paint and should be smooth

#45 10 months ago

This is a close up in the up position.

2023-05-13 11.13.40 (resized).jpg2023-05-13 11.13.40 (resized).jpg
#46 10 months ago

I don’t even own an Iron Maiden but f**k it I want one of those Clairvoyants for my desk that thing is fantastic!!

#47 10 months ago

Can I please get in line for a Clairvoyant mod? I picked up my IMDN in March and this mod looks awesome! Also interested in the topper when it becomes available!

#48 10 months ago
Quoted from Npbassman:

Can I please get in line for a Clairvoyant mod? I picked up my IMDN in March and this mod looks awesome! Also interested in the topper when it becomes available!

Playing catchup (per usual) on these things over the next month for the current pre-orders. Gonna wait till I'm done before posting the last couple batches to see where my count is if anyone ends up backing out. Still want to keep it keep the run size at about 50 max so I can free up time for the upcoming projects. I'll post here a week ahead of time before putting the last ~20 up. Will be sometime next month if things go smoothly. Thanks!

#49 10 months ago

I also bought the Lior version but already had this one. Had the same problem you described and went back to this version. It fits no problem and looks better!

#50 10 months ago

I'd like to get on a pre-order list for full color Anubis, if that's still possible.

I think I will replace my Lior anubis with this one for a splash of color.

Or do I just wait until the pre-order opens up on your Shop Page?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 49.99
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com
Shooter rods
$ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
Other
8,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Idaho Falls, ID
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 8.99
Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions
Other
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pino Pinball Mods Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 27.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 22.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens
Toys/Add-ons
$ 50.00
Tools
Performance Pinball
Tools
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Quality Billiards
Pinball Machine
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 19.95
Electronics
Lermods
Electronics
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
$ 19.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
There are 92 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cheko-s-iron-maiden-mods and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.