You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

galaxy09.jpg
2013-09-13 18.28.41.jpg
Cheetah.jpg
image-9.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ralph67.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Hi All , I am chasing a scan or scans of the Right lower ball return plastic for my "Cheetah", The long curved one.The one on the game is incorrect and would like to make the correct one, Picture shows this plastic running up from the right flipper bat with leafs on it. Cheers Ralphimage-9.jpgimage-9.jpg

7 months later
#2 9 years ago

Cheetah.jpgCheetah.jpg

#4 9 years ago

Oh yes i see what you mean , i have Galaxy too. and yes these scanned plastics are from a friends game and have been repaired . Im having a set made and will get him to leave them a little longer and trim as you said , Oh my friend will fix the artwork whiles he's at it ...

#5 9 years ago

I did the same thing to my Cheetah , Installed a second set of clears below and i did trim them on a angle to stop the ball bouncing , But my right hand side plastic is from a Big Game , so having 2 of the correct one's made

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
4,999 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vaudreuil-dorion, QC
$ 3.00
$ 12.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 69.00
Cabinet Parts
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Ralph67.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cheetah-plastic-scans?tu=Ralph67 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.