New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 115354)

Cheers to an "overseas friendly" supplier Pinball Life.

By Jdfitzy-in-Aus

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Bryan_Kelly
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

With all the negative threads about who not to buy from I thought I'd change it up and say a big thanks to Terry & Margaret at Pinball Life.

As is my wont, after a few libations on a Saturday afternoon I thought it would be a good idea to whip the credit card out and go shopping.
    This never ends well but I did need a few things for my MET so I moseyed on over to the Pinball Life online emporium.
    Anyway, after I'd put a few "must haves" in the old cyber trolly, headed out thru the paypal express lane and hit the go button on my soon-to-be-needing-an-Australian-customs-card purchases, I continued on my merry way.
    Unfortunately for me the next thread I read has someone who has cool black flippers with clear superbands on their TWD which I now also must have!

Herin lies my problem; of my $XYZ invoice just over $40 is shipping which is the way it is and I'm totally fine with that, it just means you shop less often and save a up few ideas until the next time.
    Yes I'm aware if costs a maximum of 8 cents to send anything anywhere in the U.S., we just aren't that lucky. Even if I went local that's not enough to order on it's own.
    However after a quick email to Terry he advised me to put another order in with another $40 plus shipping cost and he would combine both and refund the extra shipping.
    Sure enough I had the extra shipping refunded, orders combined and the goodies arrived today, only 7 days later

So thank you very much to Terry & Margaret, you make it easy for us internationals to buy with confidence and back that up with great customer service, much appreciated, cheers Jason.

#3 5 years ago

He's one of the best out there, domestic or international!

#4 5 years ago

Recently placed an order with them, only to realize the next day that I had ordered a wrong part. One quick email later the switch was made and a little refund in the difference of price was issued out. Have placed a couple orders with them and been entirely happy.

Also randomly showed up at their warehouse last month not realizing it wasn't an arcade. (They're list on the Chicago area pinball map - I wasn't totally crazy.) No outstanding order with them? No problem - was led to the back of the warehouse and told to play any of the 20 or so machines there. They were all shut off at the time and I felt guilty for being there so I was just looking around for a bit when who I assume was Margaret came back and asked why she didn't hear any tables getting turned on. Fine. If you insist that I turn that Big Lebowski prototype on and play it - I will. And I did. And it was awesome. And so are they.

#5 5 years ago

Argh. Double posted.

#6 5 years ago

My favorite supplier and they throw the best party ever!

#7 5 years ago

Terry and Margaret are an important part of the current pinball industry.

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from inhomearcades:

Terry and Margaret are an important part of the current pinball industry.

Well put. There's so much they do behind the scenes most people don't realize.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 29.00
    Cabinet - Other
    Filament Printing
    Playfield - Other
    Rocket City Pinball
    $ 5,999.00
    Pinball Machine
    The Pinball Place
    Pinball Machine
    Great American Pinball
    $ 159.99
    Lighting - Other
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 27.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Arcade Supply
    $ 25.00
    Displays
    Pappy's Pinball Palace
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 20.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 16.00
    $ 89.99
    Lighting - Led
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 6.00
    Electronics
    German-Pinball-Modular
    $ 2.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    $ 18.99
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 3.00
    Playfield - Decals
    Doc's Pinball Shop
    € 159.00
    Cabinet - Toppers
    FlipperLED
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 139.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 159.00
    Playfield - Other
    Pin Monk
    $ 79.99
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    PinGraffix Pinside Shop
    $ 19.95
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 7,599.00
    $ 5.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    UpKick Pinball
    $ 149.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Sparky Pinball
    $ 89.99
    Cabinet - Other
    Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside