Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5806.JPG
P1020663.JPG
P1020665.JPG
P1020661.JPG
image.jpg
#1 10 years ago

Afternoon, I am working on my Checkpoint and am trying to get a picture of the upper pf area above the pop bumpers so my artist can recreate it for me. Can someone take a picture so I can see what it looks like? Attached is a picture of what I'm looking for. As you can see, mines awful! Thanks for your help!

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2 10 years ago

Sorry, I sold mine. Just curious if this playfield was ever reproduced. I liked it, especially for the price.

#3 10 years ago

I enjoy the pin a lot. A simple game but I enjoy that about these kinda pins. Hopefully someone can help me out. I am meeting my artist this evening and I was gonna find one on the net but havent been successful lol.

1 month later
#4 10 years ago

I have my Checkpoint pf out at the moment will take some photos over the next few days.

#5 10 years ago

Thank you! Here is what mine looks like now.

// Error: Image 110608 not found //

#6 10 years ago

Sorry for the late reply, here's my Checkpoint upper pf photo's

The last photo is of my restored key start and plunger assembly.

Great work the pf repair.

P1020661.JPGP1020661.JPG P1020665.JPGP1020665.JPG P1020663.JPGP1020663.JPG IMG_5806.JPGIMG_5806.JPG

2 months later
#8 10 years ago

I know this is old but I'm shopping out my CP want to verify that the flourescent orange star posts are correct for this game. Pinball Life says they are only used on Batwatch. They look correct to me.

#9 10 years ago

I just bought some flor. org. star posts from P. L. and they look great . My old ones were starting to crumble .

#10 10 years ago

Went ahead and got them since I don't see what else it could possibly be. Also everyone else seems to be out of stock, glad I found them on PBL!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/checkpoint-playfield-picture-help and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.