autoplunger 1 (resized).jpg
IMG_20231009_235524235 (resized).jpg
IMG_20231009_234912756 (resized).jpg
Pinside_market_154791_16 (resized).jpg
02869246-E252-4368-A27A-524A50B1FBA6 (resized).jpeg
2023-04-01 10.14.15 (resized).jpg
2023-04-01 10.06.34 (resized).jpg
2023-04-01 10.06.25 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Timerider.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#179 7 years ago
Quoted from smersh:

Hi Folks. New to this club and I already got some great ideas on some mods. I need a good photo of the under the playfield area of the shooter lane switch around that area would be helpful. Thanks

These do?

Img_4759_(resized).jpgImg_4759_(resized).jpg

Img_4760_(resized).jpgImg_4760_(resized).jpg

#184 7 years ago

Here's the top of the playfield area.
If you're missing the auto-plunger assy... I believe they are unobtainium, but you can sometimes retro-fit the newer Stern assemblies. (not sure about Checkpoint, but I know I have it on my DE Star Trek 25).

(and the coil number is shown in the 2nd pic I posted above)

Img_4648_(resized).jpgImg_4648_(resized).jpg

1 week later
#189 7 years ago
Quoted from smersh:

Timerider. Hi! If you could and have the time, please shoot me a photo of how the Spin and Win - Advance R.P.M. light (plastic) playfield part is mounted. I am continuing to searching for a good internet photo but can't seem to find one. The machine I am working on came with it in pieces and I need to reattach it lol. Thank you if you can help

I had the same problem... I'm fairly positive the brass bracket at the bottom-right corner of the wood housing, slips over the edge of the spinner bracket. But I never could figure out how the top was really secured. So I slipped the PCB under the lip of the ramp edge, and the semi-loose wire tied the harness/connector up to convenient hole in the ramp edge.

It seemed to make the most sense to me. There are no other existing holes in the wood assy that indicated to me that there was any other factory mount attached to that RPM Advance assy.

IMAG0740_(resized).jpgIMAG0740_(resized).jpg

IMAG0741_(resized).jpgIMAG0741_(resized).jpg

1 month later
#234 7 years ago
Quoted from smersh:

Come on guys everybodys got these new decals for your Checkpoint there has got to be a photo out there of the flipper coil wiring. Please share. lol.
lol thank you

How's this:

Img_4745 (resized).jpgImg_4745 (resized).jpg

Img_4746 (resized).jpgImg_4746 (resized).jpg

Img_4747 (resized).jpgImg_4747 (resized).jpg

3 years later
#415 4 years ago
Quoted from joelw23:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Do you have the ability to re-burn your game & display ROMs or have anyone nearby?

1 year later
#565 2 years ago
Quoted from Morgoth00:

In the club now! Great game. Loved the Victory lap for the multi-player winner at the end, great theme.
Few questions
I have noticed peach colored and red colored drop target decals. I was curious if that was a early/late thing or just different suppliers?
Which coil sleeves are correct for the black claw coils? Are they generic "1 11/16?" as seen on Marco etc. Or are these NLA and need to be bought with coil assemblies?
Can you run anypin dmd Nvram in this? It mentions it needing to be a certain RAM type (6116?) I haven't looked yet. Did all Checkpoint use the same RAM model?
Anyone have a Titan rubber size list?
Pulled the drop banks and changing out targets now
Thanks for the help
[quoted image]

The drop target decals are originally a vibrant fluorescent orange. But that is a tough color for aftermarket to reproduce, so you will see the pale orange-pink or red.

The "black claw coils" ??? You mean "Black Beast" coils? The coil sleeve part numbers are found in the manual (downloadable from IPDB). You should not need to buy them with the coils.

(don't know your other questions)

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.99
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Timerider.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/checkpoint-club-and-mod-ideas?tu=Timerider and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.