Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 40 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by underlord
  • Topic is favorited by 10 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

universal_lamp_solenoid.jpg
    overlay.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider forceflow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

2 weeks later
    #8 8 years ago

I can't belive the list didn't fill up in the first couple days. It looks like it could be a very handy tester.

Free bump

3 weeks later
    #24 8 years ago
    Quoted from acebathound:

The sky is the limit! No maximum set
    I encourage anyone interested to sign up, even though the "minimum" number I had set was hit. It's good to gauge number of pcbs and amount of materials to order when these get run (or any boards really). I may have to change how that info is formatted (ie. "xx out of xx minimum") if that discourages additional people from expressing interest once the minimum is hit.
    So sign up on the waitlist @ http://www.pinitech.com/lab.php even if you haven't already or only commented on this thread to express interest. Trying to use the waitlist as the exclusive way of gauging interest on these projects.
    Thanks for the bump underlord!

How about something like:

Minimum of xx needed for production. xx currently on waitlist. Waitlist will determine number produced.

11 months later
    #36 7 years ago

I'd be interested.

If the connector housings were available/included even if there were no wiring instructions, that would be helpful.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider forceflow.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/checking-interest-universal-lampsolenoid-tester-board?tu=forceflow and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.