Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG2473.jpg
DSCN2628.JPG
th-2-844.jpeg
image-375.jpg
image-789.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fflint_18.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 10 years ago
Quoted from EM-PINMAN:

Way to go scoring 2 pins Chris!
Grand Prix is a winner for a Williams Multiplayer for sure which I remember playing brand new in an arcade which had 2 side by side at the time which showed how popular the game was back then. It has almost everything you could want in a pinball machine, kickout holes, drop targets, spinners......way cool.
Flip Flop is one from my High School days as we had one in our sandwich shop a couple of blocks from my high school when I was 17. It was a hot or cold player and if you had an off day that bottom part of the Playfield would eat you alive with center and outlane ball drains. I just love the Backglass on Flip Flop and the 4 flipping targets too.
Have fun working and playing both of them!
Ken

You're not lying about a killer down low.

It has such an unusual layout. Bumpers low and the ball can drain or be saved from each chute.

I'll play one game and suck so bad and 5 min later break 100k.

It was my first EM about 18 months ago.

I picked it up because the price was right, BG was great, and PF was decent.

The colors are some of the nicest I've seen.

PF is kind of dark when playing with the lights low so I need to experiment a little.

While I helped my buddy with the electrical side of his for a couple years this was my first project and I have to tell you that starting with a 4 player was quite a baptism by fire.

Mine could really use another going over and it has a recurring annoying problem of not always wanting to start. My motor seems to run really slow until it warms up.

With Chris nearby I guess I can help with his and get rejuvenated to go through mine again.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 12.00
1,650 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lincoln Park, NJ
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 24.98
Hardware
Gameroom Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fflint_18.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/checked-one-off-the-list-today?tu=fflint_18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.