(Topic ID: 81936)

AMAZING collection for sale on the Mr. Pinball Database.

By Pinfidel

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by Craig
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Talk about an awesome collection! Anyone know who this guy is?

He's willing to finance too.

I gotta hit the lottery.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Ultimate Stern Collection, Stern: divebelowh2o@yahoo.com
    Ultimate stern collection. Every machine they made from striker extreme to current release. Every machine one of a kind custom. All hardware was powder coated, automated led back boxes, led lights, upgraded sound, toppers, shakers, custom balls, ect. Each machine was personally signed by Gary Stern, and the specific game designer. Mint collector quality. 37 machines total. Pictures available. Seller willing to finance collection with payment plan. Serious buyers only please.
    Dave Rautio, Phone: 630-659-8367
    Aurora, Illinois, naperville

#2 5 years ago

I was looking for an Avatar and he offered for me to come and see and play. Seemed like a really nice guy. I ended up finding an LE so I never met him.

#3 5 years ago

That's cool. What an amazing collection that is. You should've went just to see the whole collection. It's a shame to even have to break it up.

That's a collection that should be in the P-HOF.

#4 5 years ago

I have met Dave. He's a very nice guy IMHO. He also has one hell of a collection. No junk - all mint stuff. He was on the local news when Gary Stern and all the designers went out to his house to sign all the games. I would highly recommend him. And I do not know him except from answering his ad and buying a pin from him.

Quoted from Pinfidel:

Talk about an awesome collection! Anyone know who this guy is?

He's willing to finance too.
    I gotta hit the lottery.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The Ultimate Stern Collection, Stern: divebelowh2o@yahoo.com
    Ultimate stern collection. Every machine they made from striker extreme to current release. Every machine one of a kind custom. All hardware was powder coated, automated led back boxes, led lights, upgraded sound, toppers, shakers, custom balls, ect. Each machine was personally signed by Gary Stern, and the specific game designer. Mint collector quality. 37 machines total. Pictures available. Seller willing to finance collection with payment plan. Serious buyers only please.
    Dave Rautio, Phone: 630-659-8367
    Aurora, Illinois, naperville

#5 5 years ago

How much I wonder? Gotta be a mortgage!

#6 5 years ago

Meh.

Too bad they're all Sterns.

#8 5 years ago

Thanks for posting the video. I'm jealous of the basement. Now I'm just curious of why he is selling all of them.

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from KillyKillall:

Thanks for posting the video. I'm jealous of the basement. Now I'm just curious of why he is selling all of them.

Probably because he found out that Stern is NOT the only pinball manufacturer…….
    -Kyros

#11 5 years ago

Wow....just wow! Great collection...

#12 5 years ago

The second coolest thing to come out of an Aurora basement!

#13 5 years ago

Really bugs me when I hear "only company left making pinball machines." Sorry Stern, just not accurate anymore! Competition is heating up

#14 5 years ago

I really do wish I was closer. I'd love to see the collection. On the other hand, it is best to avoid temptation...

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside