image.jpg
image-124.jpg
image-574.jpg
image-632.jpg
image-114.jpg
image-945.jpg
image.jpg
#1 9 years ago

A system 11 puck bowler called top dawg. It has been sitting for years. When powered on it says low irq. The battery holder is falling off, I've herd that could be the cause. I'm going to clean it up and get it playing. It's in great cosmetic shape.

image.jpgimage.jpg image-945.jpgimage-945.jpg image-114.jpgimage-114.jpg image-632.jpgimage-632.jpg image-574.jpgimage-574.jpg image-124.jpgimage-124.jpg
#2 9 years ago

Nice pick up! I'VE always wanted one,but hard to find one in good condition. Congrats

#3 9 years ago

I'd love to get a puck bowler.. someday.

#4 9 years ago

Also picked up a Jokerz pinball. I'm asking 800.00 for the jokerz

image.jpgimage.jpg image-22.jpgimage-22.jpg image-649.jpgimage-649.jpg image-989.jpgimage-989.jpg image-6.jpgimage-6.jpg image-600.jpgimage-600.jpg
#5 9 years ago

SwEEEEt!

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Kneissl:

I'd love to get a puck bowler.. someday.

What should I ask for it when I get it working? It looks reall good cosmetically, not all beat up and paint is good.

#7 9 years ago

I Haven't seen one since I was a kid at Showbiz Pizza. i'd guess around @ $1,500? seems like the brick and mortar guys ask in the 2k range.

#8 9 years ago

Jokerz: $900-$1000.
It trails the sys11 pack in price, along with Big Guns, Road King, and a few others.
-mof

Post edited by mof: added Jokerz!

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from mof:

$900-$1000.
It trails the sys11 pack in price, along with Big Guns, Road King, and a few others.
-mof

For the puck bowler? What's the going rate for it? I'm going to ask 800.00 for the pin.

#10 9 years ago

Ed, I thought you were looking for a Sorcerer? Looks like there is one in the pic with the Jokerz.

#11 9 years ago

Get Top Dawg working, get 'er cleaned up, as long as the displays are bright and the pins aren't broken, $1500 all day long.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Ed, I thought you were looking for a Sorcerer? Looks like there is one in the pic with the Jokerz.

Yes I just bought it

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

Ed, I thought you were looking for a Sorcerer? Looks like there is one in the pic with the Jokerz.</blockquote

For the puck bowler? What's the going rate for it? I'm going to ask 800.00 for the pin.

I sure would like a Sorcerer........let me know if you ever want to part with it.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from Fast-Ed:

Yes I just bought it

Rock on! I know how badly you wanted to find one.

#15 9 years ago

I'm keeping the sorcerer. I found the defender pin I've been looking for also, they only made 369 of them.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/check-out-what-i-just-picked-up and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.