Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by underlord
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

E1BB6C6A-811C-4487-83EA-6AFD5B73A971.gif
    D7088833-34C3-43D0-A2B3-9D34D29FD15F (resized).jpeg
    52694 (resized).jpeg
    #1 4 years ago

Look how nice my Sopranos came out. Colin Moorhead in PA did the work. Superband/Titan , and Quality LED's

52694 (resized).jpeg52694 (resized).jpeg
    #2 4 years ago

Um ok...he missed the safe decals.

#3 4 years ago

Where can I buy that custom pricing card?

#4 4 years ago

Was this supposed to be a restoration? Or just a quick clean with leds and superbands?
    I think I'm missing or not seeing something about all of this.
    -Mike

#5 4 years ago

I think the strippers took off with your boat!!

#6 4 years ago

Looking for the sarcasm emoticon, or did you post the before pic by mistake!!

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from pinaholic:

Look how nice my Sopranos came out. Colin Moorhead in PA did the work. Superband/Titan , and Quality LED's[quoted image]

We’re the strippers and boat gone before or after he worked on the game for you?

#8 4 years ago

At least you still have the fish and the truck.

#9 4 years ago

D7088833-34C3-43D0-A2B3-9D34D29FD15F (resized).jpegD7088833-34C3-43D0-A2B3-9D34D29FD15F (resized).jpeg
    #10 4 years ago

That's a heist and not a restoration. It does look clean after leaving the chop shop. He's back in Jersey by now.

#11 4 years ago
    Quoted from Neal_W:

I think the strippers took off with your boat!!

Strippers are with the little man in the boat.

#12 4 years ago

Sopranos apron cards here, not as good as the one's already installed.
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/custom-apron-cards-printable-versions-only/page/9#post-5210389

#13 4 years ago

So somebody put LEDs and rubbers in?
    Because it's missing playfield parts, has visible gouges in the black cabinet sides. And no real pricing cards, or custom ones. That could have been printed at home.

So what was done that makes this stand out? Or did you pay someone for something you could have done yourself?

I'm confused.
    Do you pay someone to come change lightbulbs in your house too?

#14 4 years ago

I shouldn’t be surprised. Al is happy with his game and posted a picture. And poof, everybody shits on it.

Al, if you are happy, that’s what matters. Is this going back on location? Or a personal game. Yeah, that’s right everyone, Al has games on location. Al supports this hobby in the public more than any of you. I realize you all feel the need to take a dump, but I think you might want to use a toilet more than people that help this hobby survive out in the wild. (Yeah, I’m calling you all a-holes, and I might get moderated for it and I’ll take the punishment of that, but seriously, wrong guy to poop on).

#15 4 years ago

U need boats and ho's!

#16 4 years ago
    Quoted from DaveH:

I shouldn’t be surprised. Al is happy with his game and posted a picture. And poof, everybody shits on it.
    Al, if you are happy, that’s what matters. Is this going back on location? Or a personal game. Yeah, that’s right everyone, Al has games on location. Al supports this hobby in the public more than any of you. I realize you all feel the need to take a dump, but I think you might want to use a toilet more than people that help this hobby survive out in the wild. (Yeah, I’m calling you all a-holes, and I might get moderated for it and I’ll take the punishment of that, but seriously, wrong guy to poop on).

Just having fun at Al’s expense. That’s what the internet is for!

If Al is proud of Colin’s work, fantastic. Take it easy, no offense.

E1BB6C6A-811C-4487-83EA-6AFD5B73A971.gifE1BB6C6A-811C-4487-83EA-6AFD5B73A971.gif

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/check-out-my-sopranos?hl=erak and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.