Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 401 posts
  • 103 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Vecna
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F2121438-F379-4EB8-9ED8-C74B83B5D7E3 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    346cd0fcd80e66837dd85ae878c329d798a48b98 (resized).jpeg
    A72A05A3-08FC-45EB-A844-5BC597C69D90 (resized).jpeg
    50E5938F-74DB-4B60-8D16-8279CC4A2204.gif
    e01 (resized).jpg
    fat (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20230207-133902 (resized).png
    sil.gif
    the-simpsons-stop.gif
    EBCBB67E-9DE0-4844-806F-217468E3CD10_4_5005_c (resized).jpeg
    wally88 (resized).png
    464581E5-5E69-423B-9568-4B082F6032D7 (resized).jpeg
    D7A8F822-D6C9-44E8-8F3B-BE5ACEFF0A49 (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 401 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 9.
    #1 1 year ago

NOVEMBER 19TH, 2022
    JoeyItaliano
    #1 of 52022-11-19 01:32
    Walter,

Shipping Co. Says the games are on there way, I'll let you know when they arrive.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving

~Joey

Wally16
    #2 of 502:13
    Do you have a good Thanksgiving

NOVEMBER 29TH, 2022
    JoeyItaliano
    #3 of 516:11
    Good Morning Walter, Games got here safely, If you send me a feedback request I'll leave you another positive review. Did you put the check somewhere in the games?

~Joey

DECEMBER 17TH, 2022
    JoeyItaliano
    #4 of 500:19
    Good Evening Walter,

Would Appreciate Getting the check back for Christmas (Joseph XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. 34655)

Respectfully

~Joey

JANUARY 1ST
    JoeyItaliano
    #1 of 262023-01-01 15:26
    Machine - For Sale
    Playboy Archived
    HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Second owner Colored DMD LED New Leds new rubbers Mirrored inside art blades LOOK AT PICTURES cabinet is beautiful the playfield is beautiful plastics are beautiful this machine ab...”
    2022-12-04
    Plantsville, CT
    Wally16
    5,995 (OBO)
    Archived after: 42 days
    Viewed: 538 times
    Contributed to Pinside
    Got positive feedback

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/142489

Great looking game as usual Walter! I will give you your full asking price of $5,995. Shipping Co. Will be in touch with you next week to schedule a pick up date.

Happy New Year

~Joseph

Wally16
    #2 of 2615:35
    There’s somebody in line before you

JoeyItaliano
    #3 of 2615:44
    I see it's been listed here for a month/ and there is no Sale Pending sign

Wally16
    #4 of 2615:46
    I making a package deal with party zone another one I have safecracker and play boy with the same guys I’ve sold 10 machines to already

JoeyItaliano
    #5 of 2615:52
    Congratulations on the sales, In that case send my $6,000 check back.

Respectfully,

Joseph XXXX
    XXXXXXX Dr.
    XXXXXXX Fl. XXXXX

Wally16
    #6 of 2615:53
    Cell didn’t go through yet we’re working on a deal machine still might be yours

#7 of 2615:55
    I got one bite on safecracker. I was off for 12,500 if I sell it that means I lose $1000 and I wasted five months what are we gonna do about that

JoeyItaliano
    #8 of 2616:00
    Let's see here, Maverick, Junkyard, No Good Gophers, Star Wars & Revenge from Mars, Popeye, and the machines of mine you have tuned up such as Pinball Magic & World Cup Soccer will make 10 games you and I have done deals on as well. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.

All the Best

Joseph

Wally16
    #9 of 2616:05
    I did not sell you World Cup, or Pen magic and the prices that you pay for those 6500 for junkyard 6500 for no good golfer those games are worth 10,000 each

#10 of 2616:06
    Six good deals

JoeyItaliano
    #11 of 2617:12
    Those were prices YOU put on those machines for anyone to buy (For whatever reason the ads were up for awhile so I gave you your prices on all of them as well as another 3,000 for the Pinball Magic Restore and 5,200 for the World Cup Machines In payment of the Labor/parts you installed in them after I bought those two machines elsewhere and shipped them back and forth to you. Both of those Machines were supposed to have Cliffy's When I asked you about that you said the cliffy Guy told you you did not order them for World Cup but you did send me a picture of the Pinball Magic Cliffy's that did come in yet still were not installed in the game when it arrived (I'm assuming you just forgot to put them and they are at your building with the rest of your parts, Mail them to me when you find them I'll install them Myself) I sent you (5,500~Popeye) (6,500~No Good Gophers) (6,500~Junkyard) (6,500~Maverick)(5,000~Star Wars Ep. 1) (9,000~ Pair of Pinball 2000's) almost $50,000!! in total, Again all prices you came up with on your own I did not Negotiate you down on any of them ONE CENT! The Revenge from Mars hase the side decals falling down on both sides onto the playfield/ Maverick Had a problem with the Steam Ship/ No Good Gophers has an internal wiring issue, Lucky for me my friend down the road also has one and Him and the Tech are coming by Thursday to work on it.

If you reconsidering the Prices you gave me on Junk Yard & No Good Gophers and now believe they are worth $10,000 each I will give them back to you for the original Price you listed them for and sold them to me at 6,500 each.

You Now have $6,000 dollars of my money which I have offered to use to purchase the Playboy Machine (WHICH HAS BEEN FOR SALE FOR A MONTH AT $5,995 OBO) MY BEST OFFER IS TO MEET YOUR FULL ASKING PRICE OF $5,995 ***JUST LIKE I HAVE DONE ON EVERY MACHINE YOU HAVE LISTED ON HERE GIVING YOU GOOD FEEDBACK EVERY STEP OF THE WAY***

We have always been cordial & Friendly with each other during all of our conversations & the over 700 text messages we have sent back and forth. We both have respectable reputations here on Pinside with nothing but positive feed back on both sides.

Send Me My Check or Sell Me the Playboy for full price.

Respectfully

~Joseph

Wally16
    #12 of 2617:20
    You will get your money, but I will never give you the satisfaction of owning one of my machines again, you jerk me around for five months and if you don’t think there’s anything wrong that Then think again

JoeyItaliano
    #13 of 2617:33
    Walter,

Never my intention to Jerk you or anyone around on here hence my positive feedback, Between the Hurricane & Catching Covid it's been rough down here in FL. I've been a good customer of yours and deserve the same respect I always show you. If you don't want to sell me anymore games so be it, I offered you your full list on Playboy and can have the shipping Co. come out as they have many times before. If you want to send me my money back that's fine as well, It's your call. Kindly drop the check in the mail next week.

Respectfully

~Joseph

Wally16
    #14 of 2617:36
    I’m not gonna go tit for tat, but all that stuff happened four months after the fact You will get your money and we are done. Let’s just leave it as that.

JoeyItaliano
    #15 of 2617:39
    Walter,

So Be It, I will Check my Mailbox next week.

All The Best,

~Joseph

JANUARY 9TH
    JoeyItaliano
    #16 of 2601:25
    Walter,

Never got my check back from you............... and I see your Playboy Is still for sale, so again I will give you your asking price of $5,995 and send the shippers to pick it up.

I was going through the shipping invoices from the last few times we exchanged games and have a few different addresses for you:

Walter XXXXXX 1(860)XXX-9973

X & X ( Your Dealership Business you sent me picture of when It was snowing a couple years ago)
    XXXX XXXXXX-XXXXXXX Turnpike
    XXXXX CT 06479

XXXXXX XXXXX Turnpike (your other building up the block)
    XXXXX CT 06479

XXX XXXXX Dr.
    XXXXXXX CT 06444

Let me know which address The Playboy is at and I'll tell Judy at CRST we have another pick up to do together.

Respectfully,

~Joseph

Wally16
    #17 of 2613:06
    The check is in the mail

JANUARY 15TH
    JoeyItaliano
    #18 of 2617:30
    Good Morning Walter,

Still did not receive my $6,000 Check back from you this week.....

On November 7th You texted: I'll SEND YOU $6,000 AND YOU SEND SOMEBODY HERE TO PICK UP THESE OTHER TWO MACHINES

So with in a week I did have those two Machines picked up at your Your place of Business (X & X Automotive XXXX XXXX-XXXX Turnpike Plantsville CT 06479) With the understanding that you would send the remaining balance ($6,000) to me. When the games arrived to my home there was no check with them.

On November 29th I texted you telling you the games had arrived and asked you if you had put the check somewhere in the games? To which you texted back : No, I'm In The Dominican Republic I'll be Here for about another two maybe three weeks. to which I replied (Safe Travels Enjoy Yourself! And Got a Thumbs up back from you.

On December 13th I sent you: Good Morning Walter, How was your trip? To which you replied: I'm Still in the DR

On December 16th I texted you: Would appreciate that Check for Christmas. All the Best ~Joey (I got no reply)

On January 1st Wished You a Happy New Year (I got no reply)

At this point I figured all those Christmas Gifts must have left Wally Light in the Wallet & Saw one of the dozen listings you had up was a Playboy for $5,995 it had been relisted a couple times and by that point was for sale the whole month without any action on it so I offered to take it at your full list price of $5,995/ That way you would not have to send me my $6,000 dollars back and you would get to make another sale at full list.

Of course the moment I told you I would give you your price and set up the shippers, You all of a sudden had someone who was already interested in it.

You told me I would get my Money.

On January 9th I had still not gotten the check so I messaged you: Never got my check back from you............... and I see your Playboy Is still for sale, so again I will give you your asking price of $5,995 and send the shippers to pick it up.

To which I Got back from you the classic ''THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL"

Here we are On January 15th and I still have not gotten my $6,000 back, Meanwhile I see You have about a dozen listings up with some wanted ads for: Guardians Of the Galaxy Limited Edition/Viper Night Driving/Sharkey's shootout Glad to see you doing well.

Again I ask you Sir, Kindly Mail my check. ( In Case You have misplaced my address)

Joseph
    XXXX XXXXXX Dr.
    XXXXX Fl. XXXXX

Sincerely,

Joseph

I see the Playboy has finally sold after being listed twice these last couple months just as I showed interest in it

Wally16
    #19 of 2617:34
    Well, if you don’t get it in the next couple days, I’ll stop payment and send another one

#20 of 2617:38
    By the way, what the hell is wrong with you writing all My address is down

#21 of 2617:39
    Yeah, did you want to North Carolina? Gave me some bull crap about buying a property then you gave me some more crap about having cover why don’t you just think about all the excuses you gave me for five months straight it’s not all about you Joe because i’m not happy the way you’re acting

JoeyItaliano
    #22 of 2618:14
    Walter,

You and I have been doing Business for much longer then months, actually a couple years now, in that time I have sent you almost $50,000 dollars! Even though alot of your ads have OBO I always give you your asking price.

Over that time we have had a number of conversations I enjoyed and figured you did as well, I Remember walking you through what positions the switches in Rocky should be in over the phone as we compared your machine to mine.

I shipped you games in good faith to be restored (Pinball Magic & World Cup Soccer) when you told me the bill on those 3,000 + 5,200 = $8,200 I just sent you the money.

You were offered to make another sale at your full asking price and declined, Saying I would never have the satisfaction of owning another game of yours, I would get my money back and we would leave it as that.

I listed the addresses off the shipping labels that came in from the different addresses you have shipped games from, trying to determine what address the Playboy was at to make it as easy as possible to have the game shipped (I have never had anyone turn down Receiving there full asking price on an ad that had been up a month the second time it had been relisted)

My address is in these messages as well XXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXX Fl. XXXXXX ( Drop by anytime)

At the end of the day Walter, There is no problem here Right, You have said you put the check in the Mail So I'm sure it will get here in a few days And That will BE THE END OF IT.

Respectfully

~Joseph

JANUARY 21ST
    JoeyItaliano
    #23 of 2617:53
    Walter,

Back on January 15th you wrote ''Well, if you don’t get it in the next couple days, I’ll stop payment and send another one''

Just saw the Mail man today January 21st and there is still no check......

Safe to say at this point we need it remailed to: Joseph
    XXXXXXXX Dr.
    XXXXXXX FL. XXXXX
    Respectfully

~Joseph

JANUARY 23RD
    JoeyItaliano
    #24 of 2618:00
    Walter,

Still have not Gotten the $6,000 dollar check you said you mailed out?

Sincerely,

~Joseph

JANUARY 24TH
    JoeyItaliano
    #25 of 2613:11
    Walter,

Still have not Gotten the $6,000 dollar check you said you mailed out.........

And I have not heard from you.

Where are we with the return of my money?

Sincerely,

~Joseph

JANUARY 25TH
    Wally16
    #26 of 2613:32
    It’s coming

#2 1 year ago

Fun read! One of my favorite parts was about the $6,000 check. Like, where did it go?

#3 1 year ago

Wall of text does 100 points damage

#4 1 year ago

I’ll chime back in tomorrow morning when I’m done reading this.

#5 1 year ago

Not sure what this is about (legit? scam? hard to tell for a newbie). My favorite part:

“On January 1st Wished You a Happy New Year (I got no reply)”

That’s cold bro

#6 1 year ago
    Quoted from ruralcollector:

Fun read! One of my favorite parts was about the $6,000 check. Like, where did it go?

Where Indeed?

#7 1 year ago
    Quoted from MiniPinHead:

Not sure what this is about (legit? scam? hard to tell for a newbie). My favorite part:
    “On January 1st Wished You a Happy New Year (I got no reply)”
    That’s cold bro

Too cold for a guy in Florida

#8 1 year ago
    Quoted from Yoko2una:

I’ll chime back in tomorrow morning when I’m done reading this.

Took longer to type it

#9 1 year ago

Zzzzz...wait what? Oh yeah I was reading something.

#10 1 year ago

Did I miss something or can you cancel that check ?

#11 1 year ago

I’m not sure why you are trying so hard to give this guy your money when he seems very difficult to deal with!!

I would have given up about 17 paragraphs ago!

#12 1 year ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I’m not sure why you are trying so hard to give this guy your money when he seems very difficult to deal with!!
    I would have given up about 17 paragraphs ago!

I agree, Thing Is he ALREADY has my money, He said the Check is on the way back to me many times yet it never actually shows up

#13 1 year ago
    Quoted from JoeyItaliano:

I agree, Thing Is he ALREADY has my money, He said the Check is on the way back to me many times yet it never actually shows up

cancel it

#14 1 year ago

He already cashed my check, owes me $6,000 back and say's he will send me a check back, that's it's in the mail, on the way, that I will get my money back. problem is week after week it never actually get's here.....

#15 1 year ago

He already cashed my check, owes me $6,000 back and say's he will send me a check back, that's it's in the mail, on the way, that I will get my money back. problem is week after week it never actually get's here.....

Didn’t realize the check is cashed, wasn’t apparent on the very long post.

If he had no intention of selling you the game, yet he cashed the check, that seems an awful lot like theft!

#16 1 year ago

Where’s the intrepid Cash on Glass comment?

Man, that sucks. Is this guy on PinSide?

#17 1 year ago

Tell him you have a buddy in his area that can stop by and get the check. Might encourage some action.

#18 1 year ago
    Quoted from MiniPinHead:

Where’s the intrepid Cash on Glass comment?
    Man, that sucks. Is this guy on PinSide?

Yes He is: Wally16

#19 1 year ago

Full disclosure, I only read about half the post, but even at that point I’m confused as to what happened here. Any way I can get a summary that doesn’t look like a copy paste of emails/pms with a different format?

#20 1 year ago

What the shampoo is going on here?? Put a stop payment on the check a month ago and move on!

#21 1 year ago

NOVEMBER 19TH, 2022
    JoeyItaliano
    #1 of 52022-11-19 01:32
    Walter,
    Shipping Co. Says the games are on there way, I'll let you know when they arrive.
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving
    ~Joey
    Wally16
    #2 of 502:13
    Do you have a good Thanksgiving
    NOVEMBER 29TH, 2022
    JoeyItaliano
    #3 of 516:11
    Good Morning Walter, Games got here safely, If you send me a feedback request I'll leave you another positive review. Did you put the check somewhere in the games?
    ~Joey
    DECEMBER 17TH, 2022
    JoeyItaliano
    #4 of 500:19
    Good Evening Walter,
    Would Appreciate Getting the check back for Christmas (Joseph XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. 34655)
    Respectfully
    ~Joey
    JANUARY 1ST
    JoeyItaliano
    #1 of 262023-01-01 15:26
    Machine - For Sale
    Playboy Archived
    HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “Second owner Colored DMD LED New Leds new rubbers Mirrored inside art blades LOOK AT PICTURES cabinet is beautiful the playfield is beautiful plastics are beautiful this machine ab...”
    2022-12-04
    Plantsville, CT
    Wally16
    5,995 (OBO)
    Archived after: 42 days
    Viewed: 538 times
    Contributed to Pinside
    Got positive feedback
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/142489
    Great looking game as usual Walter! I will give you your full asking price of $5,995. Shipping Co. Will be in touch with you next week to schedule a pick up date.
    Happy New Year
    ~Joseph
    Wally16
    #2 of 2615:35
    There’s somebody in line before you
    JoeyItaliano
    #3 of 2615:44
    I see it's been listed here for a month/ and there is no Sale Pending sign
    Wally16
    #4 of 2615:46
    I making a package deal with party zone another one I have safecracker and play boy with the same guys I’ve sold 10 machines to already
    JoeyItaliano
    #5 of 2615:52
    Congratulations on the sales, In that case send my $6,000 check back.
    Respectfully,
    Joseph XXXX
    XXXXXXX Dr.
    XXXXXXX Fl. XXXXX
    Wally16
    #6 of 2615:53
    Cell didn’t go through yet we’re working on a deal machine still might be yours
    #7 of 2615:55
    I got one bite on safecracker. I was off for 12,500 if I sell it that means I lose $1000 and I wasted five months what are we gonna do about that
    JoeyItaliano
    #8 of 2616:00
    Let's see here, Maverick, Junkyard, No Good Gophers, Star Wars & Revenge from Mars, Popeye, and the machines of mine you have tuned up such as Pinball Magic & World Cup Soccer will make 10 games you and I have done deals on as well. I'll be looking forward to hearing from you.
    All the Best
    Joseph
    Wally16
    #9 of 2616:05
    I did not sell you World Cup, or Pen magic and the prices that you pay for those 6500 for junkyard 6500 for no good golfer those games are worth 10,000 each
    #10 of 2616:06
    Six good deals
    JoeyItaliano
    #11 of 2617:12
    Those were prices YOU put on those machines for anyone to buy (For whatever reason the ads were up for awhile so I gave you your prices on all of them as well as another 3,000 for the Pinball Magic Restore and 5,200 for the World Cup Machines In payment of the Labor/parts you installed in them after I bought those two machines elsewhere and shipped them back and forth to you. Both of those Machines were supposed to have Cliffy's When I asked you about that you said the cliffy Guy told you you did not order them for World Cup but you did send me a picture of the Pinball Magic Cliffy's that did come in yet still were not installed in the game when it arrived (I'm assuming you just forgot to put them and they are at your building with the rest of your parts, Mail them to me when you find them I'll install them Myself) I sent you (5,500~Popeye) (6,500~No Good Gophers) (6,500~Junkyard) (6,500~Maverick)(5,000~Star Wars Ep. 1) (9,000~ Pair of Pinball 2000's) almost $50,000!! in total, Again all prices you came up with on your own I did not Negotiate you down on any of them ONE CENT! The Revenge from Mars hase the side decals falling down on both sides onto the playfield/ Maverick Had a problem with the Steam Ship/ No Good Gophers has an internal wiring issue, Lucky for me my friend down the road also has one and Him and the Tech are coming by Thursday to work on it.
    If you reconsidering the Prices you gave me on Junk Yard & No Good Gophers and now believe they are worth $10,000 each I will give them back to you for the original Price you listed them for and sold them to me at 6,500 each.
    You Now have $6,000 dollars of my money which I have offered to use to purchase the Playboy Machine (WHICH HAS BEEN FOR SALE FOR A MONTH AT $5,995 OBO) MY BEST OFFER IS TO MEET YOUR FULL ASKING PRICE OF $5,995 ***JUST LIKE I HAVE DONE ON EVERY MACHINE YOU HAVE LISTED ON HERE GIVING YOU GOOD FEEDBACK EVERY STEP OF THE WAY***
    We have always been cordial & Friendly with each other during all of our conversations & the over 700 text messages we have sent back and forth. We both have respectable reputations here on Pinside with nothing but positive feed back on both sides.
    Send Me My Check or Sell Me the Playboy for full price.
    Respectfully
    ~Joseph
    Wally16
    #12 of 2617:20
    You will get your money, but I will never give you the satisfaction of owning one of my machines again, you jerk me around for five months and if you don’t think there’s anything wrong that Then think again
    JoeyItaliano
    #13 of 2617:33
    Walter,
    Never my intention to Jerk you or anyone around on here hence my positive feedback, Between the Hurricane & Catching Covid it's been rough down here in FL. I've been a good customer of yours and deserve the same respect I always show you. If you don't want to sell me anymore games so be it, I offered you your full list on Playboy and can have the shipping Co. come out as they have many times before. If you want to send me my money back that's fine as well, It's your call. Kindly drop the check in the mail next week.
    Respectfully
    ~Joseph
    Wally16
    #14 of 2617:36
    I’m not gonna go tit for tat, but all that stuff happened four months after the fact You will get your money and we are done. Let’s just leave it as that.
    JoeyItaliano
    #15 of 2617:39
    Walter,
    So Be It, I will Check my Mailbox next week.
    All The Best,
    ~Joseph
    JANUARY 9TH
    JoeyItaliano
    #16 of 2601:25
    Walter,
    Never got my check back from you............... and I see your Playboy Is still for sale, so again I will give you your asking price of $5,995 and send the shippers to pick it up.
    I was going through the shipping invoices from the last few times we exchanged games and have a few different addresses for you:
    Walter XXXXXX 1(860)XXX-9973
    X & X ( Your Dealership Business you sent me picture of when It was snowing a couple years ago)
    XXXX XXXXXX-XXXXXXX Turnpike
    XXXXX CT 06479
    XXXXXX XXXXX Turnpike (your other building up the block)
    XXXXX CT 06479
    XXX XXXXX Dr.
    XXXXXXX CT 06444
    Let me know which address The Playboy is at and I'll tell Judy at CRST we have another pick up to do together.
    Respectfully,
    ~Joseph
    Wally16
    #17 of 2613:06
    The check is in the mail
    JANUARY 15TH
    JoeyItaliano
    #18 of 2617:30
    Good Morning Walter,
    Still did not receive my $6,000 Check back from you this week.....
    On November 7th You texted: I'll SEND YOU $6,000 AND YOU SEND SOMEBODY HERE TO PICK UP THESE OTHER TWO MACHINES
    So with in a week I did have those two Machines picked up at your Your place of Business (L & S Automotive 1157 Meriden-Waterbury Turnpike Plantsville CT 06479) With the understanding that you would send the remaining balance ($6,000) to me. When the games arrived to my home there was no check with them.
    On November 29th I texted you telling you the games had arrived and asked you if you had put the check somewhere in the games? To which you texted back : No, I'm In The Dominican Republic I'll be Here for about another two maybe three weeks. to which I replied (Safe Travels Enjoy Yourself! And Got a Thumbs up back from you.
    On December 13th I sent you: Good Morning Walter, How was your trip? To which you replied: I'm Still in the DR
    On December 16th I texted you: Would appreciate that Check for Christmas. All the Best ~Joey (I got no reply)
    On January 1st Wished You a Happy New Year (I got no reply)
    At this point I figured all those Christmas Gifts must have left Wally Light in the Wallet & Saw one of the dozen listings you had up was a Playboy for $5,995 it had been relisted a couple times and by that point was for sale the whole month without any action on it so I offered to take it at your full list price of $5,995/ That way you would not have to send me my $6,000 dollars back and you would get to make another sale at full list.
    Of course the moment I told you I would give you your price and set up the shippers, You all of a sudden had someone who was already interested in it.
    You told me I would get my Money.
    On January 9th I had still not gotten the check so I messaged you: Never got my check back from you............... and I see your Playboy Is still for sale, so again I will give you your asking price of $5,995 and send the shippers to pick it up.
    To which I Got back from you the classic ''THE CHECK IS IN THE MAIL"
    Here we are On January 15th and I still have not gotten my $6,000 back, Meanwhile I see You have about a dozen listings up with some wanted ads for: Guardians Of the Galaxy Limited Edition/Viper Night Driving/Sharkey's shootout Glad to see you doing well.
    Again I ask you Sir, Kindly Mail my check. ( In Case You have misplaced my address)
    Joseph
    XXXX XXXXXX Dr.
    XXXXX Fl. XXXXX
    Sincerely,
    Joseph
    I see the Playboy has finally sold after being listed twice these last couple months just as I showed interest in it
    Wally16
    #19 of 2617:34
    Well, if you don’t get it in the next couple days, I’ll stop payment and send another one
    #20 of 2617:38
    By the way, what the hell is wrong with you writing all My address is down
    #21 of 2617:39
    Yeah, did you want to North Carolina? Gave me some bull crap about buying a property then you gave me some more crap about having cover why don’t you just think about all the excuses you gave me for five months straight it’s not all about you Joe because i’m not happy the way you’re acting
    JoeyItaliano
    #22 of 2618:14
    Walter,
    You and I have been doing Business for much longer then months, actually a couple years now, in that time I have sent you almost $50,000 dollars! Even though alot of your ads have OBO I always give you your asking price.
    Over that time we have had a number of conversations I enjoyed and figured you did as well, I Remember walking you through what positions the switches in Rocky should be in over the phone as we compared your machine to mine.
    I shipped you games in good faith to be restored (Pinball Magic & World Cup Soccer) when you told me the bill on those 3,000 + 5,200 = $8,200 I just sent you the money.
    You were offered to make another sale at your full asking price and declined, Saying I would never have the satisfaction of owning another game of yours, I would get my money back and we would leave it as that.
    I listed the addresses off the shipping labels that came in from the different addresses you have shipped games from, trying to determine what address the Playboy was at to make it as easy as possible to have the game shipped (I have never had anyone turn down Receiving there full asking price on an ad that had been up a month the second time it had been relisted)
    My address is in these messages as well XXXX XXXXXXX XXXXXX Fl. XXXXXX ( Drop by anytime)
    At the end of the day Walter, There is no problem here Right, You have said you put the check in the Mail So I'm sure it will get here in a few days And That will BE THE END OF IT.
    Respectfully
    ~Joseph
    JANUARY 21ST
    JoeyItaliano
    #23 of 2617:53
    Walter,
    Back on January 15th you wrote ''Well, if you don’t get it in the next couple days, I’ll stop payment and send another one''
    Just saw the Mail man today January 21st and there is still no check......
    Safe to say at this point we need it remailed to: Joseph
    XXXXXXXX Dr.
    XXXXXXX FL. XXXXX
    Respectfully
    ~Joseph
    JANUARY 23RD
    JoeyItaliano
    #24 of 2618:00
    Walter,
    Still have not Gotten the $6,000 dollar check you said you mailed out?
    Sincerely,
    ~Joseph
    JANUARY 24TH
    JoeyItaliano
    #25 of 2613:11
    Walter,
    Still have not Gotten the $6,000 dollar check you said you mailed out.........
    And I have not heard from you.
    Where are we with the return of my money?
    Sincerely,
    ~Joseph
    JANUARY 25TH
    Wally16
    #26 of 2613:32
    It’s coming

I realize this is a Looong Post, I wanted to give the full conversation between Walter and I. I'll sum it up:

Walter AKA Wally16 Has $6,000 dollars of mine.

He openly admits that and agree's to send it to me many times saying ''I will get my money/It's on the way/The check is in the mail''

Yet the money never show's up.

Here's a guy who is doing alot of biz here on Pinside, Churning alot of $$$$$$ courtesy of this site, based on the ads he is running he clearly has my money

I just want him to do the right thing and send it back.

#22 1 year ago

Wally16 seems like a crook.
    But you really need to warn people which walls of text with no explanation at the start.

#23 1 year ago

Summary:

Joey and Wally have done a lot of biz over the years.
    Walt has sold Joey games and has restored some of joeys games.
    It’s likely Joey sent packaged fees together previously.
    Joey gave lots of positive reviews on Pinside to Wally
    Somehow, Joey sent $6,000 too much.
    Wally cashed that $6,000.

Then, For a 5 month period some crazy shit went down between these two gentlemen and we have no idea what. Wally definitely got jerked around. Joey left out that part of the story.

The jerking around is over and joey wants his $6,000 now.
    And Wally thinks junk yard is a $10k game…hmm

Joey - if you’re going to create the drama, why not share what happened during that time and why Wally is so pissed? Something is clearly missing here.

But at the end of the day, it seems Wally agrees he owes Joey $6k and is just holding it because hes pissed about something.

Disclaimer: I had a tiny vested interest in reading this story because Joey reached out to me, offered a price on a game I had listed with full pics and info, sent someone to pick it up, and upon pickup the guy did a 45 minute inspection of my game, calls Joey in private, then tried to haggle. I had spoken to joey multiple times and we made a deal. I had arranged my schedule for a quick pickup. It led me to believe that Joey told the dude he could keep whatever difference he haggled as an incentive. I mean, I’ve purchased and sold plenty of games, and That experience was odd to me and left a sour taste in my mouth.

#24 1 year ago

Because I'm curious to hear the other side..

Wally16 ?

#25 1 year ago

What a bunch of crap!!

#26 1 year ago

This might be a good reason to stick with cash for each sale and take the game with you. I fully understand repeat buyers but this seems like asking for trouble.

#27 1 year ago

“You will get your money, but I will never give you the satisfaction of owning one of my machines again.”

Do they come with an irresistible scent mark or what’s the basis for this satisfaction?!

#28 1 year ago
    Quoted from galore2112:

“You will get your money, but I will never give you the satisfaction of owning one of my machines again.”
    Do they come with an irresistible scent mark or what’s the basis for this satisfaction?!

I do not see any satisfaction, In owning any overpriced machines. Playboy for 6k are you crazy? Have you played Playboy? Not a good game.

#29 1 year ago
    Quoted from galore2112:

They all had NRA stickers on them

#30 1 year ago
    Quoted from Brtlkat:

I do not see any satisfaction, In owning any overpriced machines. Playboy for 6k are you crazy? Have you played Playboy? Not a good game.

Any machine that whistles is alright by me

#31 1 year ago
    Quoted from aaron6920:

This might be a good reason to stick with cash for each sale and take the game with you. I fully understand repeat buyers but this seems like asking for trouble.

From here on out Absolutely

#32 1 year ago

Sucker born every minute.

#33 1 year ago

Yes He is: Wally16

You should change your title to “Wally16 owes me $6,000.”

#34 1 year ago
    Quoted from Riefepeters:

Summary:
    Joey and Wally have done a lot of biz over the years.
    Walt has sold Joey games and has restored some of joeys games.
    It’s likely Joey sent packaged fees together previously.
    Joey gave lots of positive reviews on Pinside to Wally
    Somehow, Joey sent $6,000 too much.
    Wally cashed that $6,000.
    Then, For a 5 month period some crazy shit went down between these two gentlemen and we have no idea what. Wally definitely got jerked around. Joey left out that part of the story.
    The jerking around is over and joey wants his $6,000 now.
    And Wally thinks junk yard is a $10k game…hmm
    Joey - if you’re going to create the drama, why not share what happened during that time and why Wally is so pissed? Something is clearly missing here.
    But at the end of the day, it seems Wally agrees he owes Joey $6k and is just holding it because hes pissed about something.
    Disclaimer: I had a tiny vested interest in reading this story because Joey reached out to me, offered a price on a game I had listed with full pics and info, sent someone to pick it up, and upon pickup the guy did a 45 minute inspection of my game, calls Joey in private, then tried to haggle. I had spoken to joey multiple times and we made a deal. I had arranged my schedule for a quick pickup. It led me to believe that Joey told the dude he could keep whatever difference he haggled as an incentive. I mean, I’ve purchased and sold plenty of games, and That experience was odd to me and left a sour taste in my mouth.

Wally had a Safe Cracker he put the chrome package on as well as a color DMD & Rad Cals, he also gave it a shop job/new rubbers. He put it up for 15k and nobody bit, then he put it back up for 13,500 and nobody offered to pay that price either. At the same time he had a couple other listings up for a Pair of Pinball 2000's, Right in the listing it said ''Better Deal if you buy both together'' That deal turned out to be 9k for the pair, I agreed as they seemed to be in great shape HUO. As we are talking about that there's the Safe Cracker ad still up. Wally tells me he has been getting low balled on it or offered to trade games he did not want that were in rough shape. Says with what he paid for it + the upgrades and his labor he has north of 12k into it and selling it for 13,500 he is lucky to net 800 bucks from the whole thing! Ok so that's 9 +13.5=22.5 for the package. I tell him ok but it is going to be broken up in a few payments and that's going to take some time for all the checks to show up. I send the first check for $7,500 then two more in the same envelope 5,000 & 2,500 with instructions to cash them a couple weeks apart. At this point he has received 15K from me when he say's I got somebody to offer me 15k for Safe Cracker (at the time I was coming down with Covid & There was a Hurricane on it's way down here to Florida) given that I told him I did not want my bad luck to cost him anything to take the 15k for Safe Cracker (Hence making an extra $1,500 for himself) and send me my 15k back, he said Send somebody to pick up the other two machines (The Pair of Pinball 2000's for 9k) and I'll send you the difference 15-9=$6,000 my change back down. So the following week I had the shippers pick them up and drop them at my place, however there was no check for the $6,000 in them and now the story has changed to me costing him $2,500 WHICH WAS CHANGED AGAIN FROM COSTING HIM $1,000 EARLIER IN THIS STORY!

Appreciate you reading the whole thing and condensing it.

Your points are correct

Wally and I have done a lot of Business over the past couple years (That's The only way I sent him that much in checks to begin with)

Wally and I BOTH agree he owe's me $6,000 (As he says this 5 Times in this conversation out of his own mouth)

Just want what I have coming to me, the $6,000 that's owed.

#35 1 year ago

I am fucking lost on this one....... I do know there is a $6K check involved.

#36 1 year ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

I am fucking lost on this one....... I do know there is a $6K check involved.

Actually, there is not a $6,000 check involved. Sounds like a $7500 check, $5000 check and $2500 check. But Joey WANTS a $6,000 check to be involved...and hence the creation of this thread.

I think I finally figured out the whole story and pieced it together! Do I win anything?

#37 1 year ago

Wally had a Safe Cracker he put the chrome package on as well as a color DMD & Rad Cals, he also gave it a shop job/new rubbers. He put it up for 15k and nobody bit, then he put it back up for 13,500 and nobody offered to pay that price either. At the same time he had a couple other listings up for a Pair of Pinball 2000's, Right in the listing it said ''Better Deal if you buy both together'' That deal turned out to be 9k for the pair, I agreed as they seemed to be in great shape HUO. As we are talking about that there's the Safe Cracker ad still up. Wally tells me he has been getting low balled on it or offered to trade games he did not want that were in rough shape. Says with what he paid for it + the upgrades and his labor he has north of 12k into it and selling it for 13,500 he is lucky to net 800 bucks from the whole thing! Ok so that's 9 +13.5=22.5 for the package. I tell him ok but it is going to be broken up in a few payments and that's going to take some time for all the checks to show up. I send the first check for $7,500 then two more in the same envelope 5,000 & 2,500 with instructions to cash them a couple weeks apart. At this point he has received 15K from me when he say's I got somebody to offer me 15k for Safe Cracker (at the time I was coming down with Covid & There was a Hurricane on it's way down here to Florida) given that I told him I did not want my bad luck to cost him anything to take the 15k for Safe Cracker (Hence making an extra $1,500 for himself) and send me my 15k back, he said Send somebody to pick up the other two machines (The Pair of Pinball 2000's for 9k) and I'll send you the difference 15-9=$6,000 my change back down. So the following week I had the shippers pick them up and drop them at my place, however there was no check for the $6,000 in them and now the story has changed to me costing him $2,500 WHICH WAS CHANGED AGAIN FROM COSTING HIM $1,000 EARLIER IN THIS STORY!
    Your points are correct
    Wally and I have done a lot of Business over the past couple years (That's The only way I sent him that much in checks to begin with)
    Wally and I BOTH agree he owe's me $6,000 (As he says this 5 Times in this conversation out of his own mouth)

P.S. After time went by and the $6,000 did not come, I thought maybe the guy was just light from buying Christmas gifts and didn't have the 6 grand to send back, that's when I noticed the Playboy ad that had been up a couple months with clearly no interest for $5,995. In the interest of wrapping it up I said what the hell I'll take it, Wally owes me the $6,000 anyway and Bada Bing he gets another sale at full list for the Playboy he listed at $5,995 OBO and that's that.
    Of course the minute I set up the shippers to go back again to pick up Playboy Wally says Oh now there is someone interested in it and my check is in the mail.

I've been checking the Mail box, Still no Check.....

#38 1 year ago
    Quoted from Riefepeters:

I think I finally figured out the whole story and pieced it together! Do I win anything?

Can you offer a Cliff Notes version of WTF?

#39 1 year ago
    Quoted from Riefepeters:

Actually, there is not a $6,000 check involved. Sounds like a $7500 check, $5000 check and $2500 check. But Joey WANTS a $6,000 check to be involved...and hence the creation of this thread.

Winner Gets a Pork Chop!

#40 1 year ago
    Quoted from AFM95:

You should change your title to “Wally16 owes me $6,000.”

Fair Enough

#41 1 year ago

Winner Gets a Pork Chop!

Should be more like a Tomahawk Rib Eye and a bottle of Bourbon

#42 1 year ago

Your points are correct

You should have led with this post. This is much easier to understand what happened. Good luck on getting your money back, I hope it works out.

#43 1 year ago

Wally16

What Say You?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #44 1 year ago
    Quoted from Monk:

You should have lead with this post. This is much easier to understand what happened. Good luck on getting your money back, I hope it works out.

Appreciate that

#45 1 year ago
    Quoted from Monk:

You should have lead with this post. This is much easier to understand what happened. Good luck on getting your money back, I hope it works out.

Yep, just read this too and now I understand. Seems like good ole' Wally is light about $6k to pay this guy back.

#46 1 year ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Yep, just read this too and now I understand. Seems like good ole' Wally is light about $6k to pay this guy back.

Bingo!

#47 1 year ago

I'm still somewhat lost on this whole episode. But it seems like an object lesson on how NOT to do business! Never trust anybody when thousands of dollars are on the line!

#48 1 year ago
    Quoted from sbmania:

I'm still somewhat lost on this whole episode. But it seems like an object lesson on how NOT to do business! Never trust anybody when thousands of dollars are on the line!

That's a fair statement

#49 1 year ago

P.S. After time went by and the $6,000 did not come, I thought maybe the guy was just light from buying Christmas gifts and didn't have the 6 grand to send back

Or extended stay in the Dominican Republic.

#50 1 year ago

In the future, put a Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF) statement at thr beginning of the original post. I read about 10 seconds of this, saw how much more was coming and lost interest.

There are 401 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 9.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/check-is-in-the-mail?hl=norcalpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.