Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 401 posts
  • 103 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Vecna
  • Topic is favorited by 15 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

F2121438-F379-4EB8-9ED8-C74B83B5D7E3 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    346cd0fcd80e66837dd85ae878c329d798a48b98 (resized).jpeg
    A72A05A3-08FC-45EB-A844-5BC597C69D90 (resized).jpeg
    50E5938F-74DB-4B60-8D16-8279CC4A2204.gif
    e01 (resized).jpg
    fat (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20230207-133902 (resized).png
    sil.gif
    the-simpsons-stop.gif
    EBCBB67E-9DE0-4844-806F-217468E3CD10_4_5005_c (resized).jpeg
    wally88 (resized).png
    464581E5-5E69-423B-9568-4B082F6032D7 (resized).jpeg
    D7A8F822-D6C9-44E8-8F3B-BE5ACEFF0A49 (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 401 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 9.
    #51 1 year ago
    Quoted from NPO:

put a Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF)

Haven't heard that one in a while.

I think most people tend to call it a TLDR (Too Long Didn't Read) summary instead.

#52 1 year ago
    what.gifwhat.gif
    #53 1 year ago
    Quoted from ForceFlow:

Haven't heard that one in a while.
    I think most people tend to call it a TLDR (Too Long Didn't Read) summary instead.

Ahh finish it, Counts as a book off your Summer reading list ( You get extra credit)

#54 1 year ago
    Quoted from NPO:

In the future, put a Bottom Line Up Front (BLUF) statement at thr beginning of the original post. I read about 10 seconds of this, saw how much more was coming and lost interest.

Granted, My first post like this....Don't get me wrong I want my 6 Grand back That said this is fun! + I get to meet a bunch of the guys on here and joke around.

#55 1 year ago
    Quoted from galore2112:

Or extended stay in the Dominican Republic.

If the Guy just didn't have the money and needed more time to pay no problem, However at the same time the guy has wanted ads for three games: Viper Night Driving, Sharkey's Shoot Out & Guardians Of The Galaxy LE.....It's clear he has the dough! When you won't sell one of your games at list to cover your debt or send the money back....What else is there to say?

#56 1 year ago
    Quoted from JBtheAVguy:

Zzzzz...wait what? Oh yeah I was reading something.

There's a Suprise at the end!

#57 1 year ago

Hey Wally now might be a good time to jump in here.. just sayin!

2CCD3916-7D6D-4F7E-AEAE-5D76E1BBE33A (resized).jpeg2CCD3916-7D6D-4F7E-AEAE-5D76E1BBE33A (resized).jpeg
    #58 1 year ago
    Quoted from Concretehardt:

Hey Wally now might be a good time to jump in here.. just sayin!
    [quoted image]

That was worth the admission right there

#59 1 year ago

Unfortunately Wally16 is sitting with two hookers at the local strip club with your $$$ in one hand and a flabby, gin-soaked titty in the other, drinking watered down Mia Tais and watching Betty Bar-pole hang upside down and sideways until the sweat from her exploits causes her to loose her thigh grip and she takes a header into the stage floor loosing three of her remaining five teeth.

#60 1 year ago

Looking at Wally's feedback, he has 37 transactions with 100% positive. Looks to be all sold games, with some from Joey. Not saying he is right in the situation but, there def could be more to the story (not implying there is).

Hopefully he will chime in!

#61 1 year ago

Wally may have Eddie as an advisor. Check is in the mail. Good Luck Joey

download (resized).jpgdownload (resized).jpg
    #62 1 year ago
    Quoted from Bublehead:

Unfortunately Wally16 is sitting with two hookers at the local strip club with your $$$ in one hand and a flabby, gin-soaked titty in the other, drinking watered down Mia Tais and watching Betty Bar-pole hang upside down and sideways until the sweat from her exploits causes her to loose her thigh grip and she takes a header into the stage floor loosing three of her remaining five teeth.

Sounds more like a punishment than a reward

#63 1 year ago
    Quoted from Octomodz:

Looking at Wally's feedback, he has 37 transactions with 100% positive. Looks to be all sold games, with some from Joey. Not saying he is right in the situation but, there def could be more to the story (not implying there is).
    Hopefully he will chime in!

Take a look at mine

#64 1 year ago
    Quoted from v8torino:

Wally may have Eddie as an advisor. Check is in the mail. Good Luck Joey[quoted image]

Thank You

#65 1 year ago

Hang tuff .....
    Seen this movie enough times here Joey, Back off on getting pulled in with the pitchfork crowd as this thread is gaining traction on a slow news day here on Pinside... Just sayin man.
    Stay level headed and keep your easy answers with no extras.

#66 1 year ago
    burton.gifburton.gif
    #67 1 year ago
    Quoted from v8torino:

Hang tuff .....
    Seen this movie enough times here Joey, Back off on getting pulled in with the pitchfork crowd as this thread is gaining traction on a slow news day here on Pinside... Just sayin man.
    Stay level headed and keep your easy answers with no extras.

Good Advice, I'll take it

#68 1 year ago

Heres some more fresh off the press

JANUARY 21ST
    JoeyItaliano
    #23 of 3417:53
    Walter,

Back on January 15th you wrote ''Well, if you don’t get it in the next couple days, I’ll stop payment and send another one''

Just saw the Mail man today January 21st and there is still no check......

Safe to say at this point we need it remailed to: Joseph

New Port Richey FL. 34655
    Respectfully

~Joseph

JANUARY 23RD
    JoeyItaliano
    #24 of 3418:00
    Walter,

Still have not Gotten the $6,000 dollar check you said you mailed out?

Sincerely,

~Joseph

JANUARY 24TH
    JoeyItaliano
    #25 of 3413:11
    Walter,

Still have not Gotten the $6,000 dollar check you said you mailed out.........

And I have not heard from you.

Where are we with the return of my money?

Sincerely,

~Joseph

JANUARY 25TH
    Wally16
    #26 of 3413:32
    It’s coming

JANUARY 29TH
    JoeyItaliano
    #27 of 3422:37
    Walter,

I have respectfully requested the return of my money from you no less then half a dozen times, each time You tell me: I will get it back / the Check is in the mail / It's coming/ You will get your money. However it just never comes.

I've bought and sold over 60 games here on Pinside over the last Five years and they have all gone smoothly, never had anyone attempt to take money that was not there's.

I can not afford to lose $6,000

This is a final attempt to get you to just do the right thing and send my money back.

Today is January 29th 2023, if I do not receive the check back from you by February 15th I will assume legal action is necessary. (Though it's my sincere hope you just end this now and simply put the check in the mail)

Sincerely,

Joseph

JANUARY 30TH
    Wally16
    #28 of 3423:15
    It’s OK to screw me around for 4 to 5 months. Don’t worry it’s coming.

#29 of 3423:18
    And just so you know I lost $2500 cause you and safe cracker. Could you jerk me around for 4 to 5 months but don’t worry you’ll get your money it’s coming.

JoeyItaliano
    #30 of 3423:40
    Walter,

There's just nothing left to say at this point, you either send the check or you don't and the lawyers handle it, it's your call.

I have to tell ya though, If you do try to steal my money I will throw this whole conversation up here for everyone to see (All the pinsiders should know who everyone is)

Respectfully

~Joseph

Wally16
    #31 of 3400:10
    Do you know how the postal services do you remember when you gave me the first check it took a month to get to me and then I have to hold onto it for two weeks because it wasn’t good you know

JoeyItaliano
    #32 of 3400:44
    Walter,

How about the two sets of Cliffy's For Pinball Magic & World Cup Soccer that never came?

The problem with the steamboat on Maverick?

The internal power issue with No Good gophers?

The side art falling down with Star Wars Ep. 1?

The Problem with Popeye?

How about me giving you your price time and time again on your games? Games that had been up for sale quite some time! Forking over almost $50,000 the last couple years?

I notice you never mention any of that???

Respectfully

~Joseph

Wally16
    #33 of 3400:48
    Well, you know the $2500 that you owe me that I lost because of you, you could take care of those few little problems

JoeyItaliano
    #34 of 3400:57
    Walter,

Early in this conversation You said it was a $1,000 not 2,500? And how long was it up there not selling?!? Month's!!!

You said I should have the shippers pick up the pair of pinball 2000's and you would send the $6,000 down.

How about the other 28 ads you put up with high prices that did not sell? You want to blame all them on me to???

You still don't think you have made enough off me?? Want to try and beat me out of another $6,000!!!

~Joseph

SEND WALLY16 A REPLY

#69 1 year ago

I'm leaning with you Joey,
    Wally16 ......I could just find 4 Forum posts and 73 Pinside ads, He's here for selling and not participating with any tips,conversation,joking around.

Often times when these type of concerns show up in the Forum,the other guy will chime in,take it to private pinside mail and then no more is heard about the concern.

#70 1 year ago
    Quoted from JoeyItaliano:

There's a Suprise at the end!

What you are witnessing is real. The participants are not actors. They are actual litigants with real cases. They will settle their disputes here, in Judge Marilyn Milian's forum: The People's Court.

#71 1 year ago
    Quoted from JBtheAVguy:

What you are witnessing is real. The participants are not actors. They are actual litigants with real cases. They will settle their disputes here, in Judge Marilyn Milian's forum: The People's Court.

Now we just need to hear from Wally16

#72 1 year ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Now we just need to hear from Wally16

You won't , he doesn't have the cash

#73 1 year ago

I shipped you games in good faith to be restored (Pinball Magic & World Cup Soccer) when you told me the bill on those 3,000 + 5,200 = $8,200 I just sent you the money.

This is the one I don't get......

This is what Wally charged you to shop out and "restore" these two machines? You can buy a beautiful WCS94 for $5K. Were these basket cases? I do believe Wally is a bit of a shyster and he got himself a willing cash donor.

#74 1 year ago
    Quoted from v8torino:

I'm leaning with you Joey,
    Wally16 ......I could just find 4 Forum posts and 73 Pinside ads, He's here for selling and not participating with any tips,conversation,joking around.
    Often times when these type of concerns show up in the Forum,the other guy will chime in,take it to private pinside mail and then no more is heard about the concern.

Appreciate That, Wally Writes SEVEN times saying he will send my money ($6,000) back.....Just want him to do that and be done with this.

#75 1 year ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

This is what Wally charged you to shop out and "restore" these two machines? You can buy a beautiful WCS94 for $5K. Were these basket cases? I do believe Wally is a bit of a shyster and he got himself a willing cash donor.

To be fair it was new Decals on both and Painting The World Cup Legs/Trim/coin door gold along with a new soccer ball & Going with a dark purple (Same as Wally's Hell Cat/He has a Dealer/Body shop so he knows his way around the paint booth) on the Pinball Magic which I have to say came out sharp! That said this was no HEP I've got a Tales & Dirty Harry that Chris Did and it's night and day, there where no playfield swaps or Clearcoating nothing on that level. I did supply the Color DMD's for the make overs.

In Hindsight that is steep. However I Paid those bills in full and there over and done along with the straight Cash sales on another 7 of Wally's games that I just gave him his price for all that's water under the bridge.

Now we are talking about $6,000 Over and above all that, That is extra money Wally admits time after time owing me in a refund. A Refund He tells Me Is Coming over and over again week after week. All he has to do is send me my money. I've been a great customer who admittedly paid on the high side for these titles, But that does not mean he gets to just keep an extra $6,000 for the hell of it!

#76 1 year ago
    Quoted from JBtheAVguy:

Best looking Judge I ever saw

#77 1 year ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

You won't , he doesn't have the cash

Take a look at his current ads, He has it.

#78 1 year ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

Joey seems like a standup guy, and please, don’t take offense Joey, but you really do seem happy to overpay this guy often!

Not trying to be rude, but if Wally dipped those games in gold they’d *still* be ridiculously priced!
    Perhaps Wally is upset that his cash cow has finally ran dry! Even if Joey was being a total PITA, for money like that you’d think one would just smile and nod!

For that kind of money, they better be 100% perfect. Next time, send whatever you buy to HEP. Your money will be well spent!

#79 1 year ago
    Quoted from Isochronic_Frost:

I think Joey seems like a standup guy, and please, don’t take offense Joey, but you really do seem happy to overpay this guy often!
    Not trying to be rude, but if Wally dipped those games in gold they’d be ridiculously priced!
    Perhaps Wally is upset that his cash cow has finally ran dry! Even if Joey was being a total PITA, for money like that you’d think one would just smile and nod!
    For that kind of money, they better be 100% perfect. Next time, send whatever you buy to HEP. Your money will be well spent!

Ya got a point, and overcharging is one thing, but now we have moved onto outright theft of $6,000!!

#80 1 year ago

I have wrapped my torch in the finest linen with top shelf oil from wale blubber, the pitchfork has been sharpened.

Cue the MM call-out "They stole our pinball machine"

I hope you get a resolution to this soon.

#81 1 year ago

Early in this conversation You said it was a $1,000 not 2,500? And how long was it up there not selling?!? Month's!!!

Can you explain this whole scenario a bit better? There seems to be a 4 to 5 month period where Wally claims he was waiting on you?

#82 1 year ago

Best looking Judge I ever saw

My buddy always used to say she was in nothing but lingerie under her robe. I would like think he was right?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #83 1 year ago
    Quoted from P1nhead:

I have wrapped my torch in the finest linen with top shelf oil from wale blubber, the pitchfork has been sharpened.
    Cue the MM call-out "They stole our pinball machine"
    I hope you get a resolution to this soon.

Thanks for making me smile

#84 1 year ago

Worth noting that Wally has visited pinside both yesterday and today, plenty of time to see and reply to this thread or at the very least to Joey privately

#85 1 year ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

Worth noting that Wally has visited pinside both yesterday and today, plenty of time to see and reply to this thread or at the very least to Joey privately

Crickets....

#86 1 year ago

Maybe time to change title of your thread?

#87 1 year ago
    Quoted from poppapin:

Maybe time to change title of your thread?

Walter AKA Wally16 Just Spoke to me and sent me a picture of a cashiers check & Tracking # says has been overnighted to me and should arrive by 6:00 P.M. Tomorow night which should put this to bed. I will confirm when it get's here.

My Thanks to all of you that helped

Respectfully

~Joseph

#88 1 year ago
    Quoted from JoeyItaliano:Walter AKA Wally16 Just Spoke to me and sent me a picture of a cashiers check & Tracking # says has been overnighted to me and should arrive by 6:00 P.M. Tomorow night which should put this to bed. I will confirm when it get's here.
    My Thanks to all of you that helped
    Respectfully
    ~Joseph

Good to hear hopefully everything works out

#89 1 year ago
    c84903756ab60e9ad517508a5e470b3dabfcfd01 (resized).pngc84903756ab60e9ad517508a5e470b3dabfcfd01 (resized).png
    #90 1 year ago

Glad everything worked out Joey!

#91 1 year ago

Try again, but this time try summarizing main points and use bullets.

#92 1 year ago

Good day to all,

Still waiting on the $6,000 check, If what Wally say's is true UPS missed it's mark Yesterday at 6:00 P.M. even though he paid $28 to overnight it. (It's a money back guarantee) We were here at the house all day to make sure we didn't miss it. Wally Say's when he punches in the Tracking # it say's it went through Hartford, When I punch it in Says it can't be located. We will give it today and see if it shows up?

#93 1 year ago

Could you share the tracking number? My company has a commercial license with them, and I have access to their B2B API I can check.

#94 1 year ago

Just fyi, I did an in-person deal with Wally16. I purchased his Alien. I've been to his place of business and home.

I can tell you now, he doesn't need your money. I trust the guy, but he's busy as hell. He has so many games and parts and business deals and things going on that it's probably at the bottom of his to-do list. I bet he still has NIB games sitting around like he did the time I was there. He had like 3-4 he hadn't gotten to when I visited him, including dozens (hundreds?) of parts and mods that were still wrapped up waiting to be installed.

Wally16 is meticulous. If you buy a game from him, you are getting the best ever game in existence or close to it. His games are cherry. He takes pride in his collection.

So don't fret. He'll won't keep your money. He's legit. I promise you.

#95 1 year ago
    Quoted from ThePinballCo-op:

Just fyi, I did an in-person deal with Wally16. I purchased his Alien. I've been to his place of business and home.
    I can tell you now, he doesn't need your money. I trust the guy, but he's busy as hell. He has so many games and parts and business deals and things going on that it's probably at the bottom of his to-do list. I bet he still has NIB games sitting around like he did the time I was there. He had like 3-4 he hadn't gotten to when I visited him, including dozens (hundreds?) of parts and mods that were still wrapped up waiting to be installed.
    Wally16 is meticulous. If you buy a game from him, you are getting the best ever game in existence. His games are cherry. He takes pride in his collection.

This is bullshit. His busy agenda doesn't give him the right to string along anyone for money he rightfully owes. If you feel so strong about his persona and intent to pay his debt once his calendar clears up, then why don't you front the money and pay Joey? Let Wally know he'll now be sending the money to you.

#96 1 year ago
    Quoted from Norcalpin:

This is bullshit. His busy agenda doesn't give him the right to string along anyone for money he rightfully owes. If you feel so strong about his persona and intent to pay his debt once his calendar clears up, then why don't you front the money and pay Joey? Let Wally know he'll now be sending the money to you.

That's not what I'm saying fully... that's one part of it.

If you read up, the check with tracking is on its way. Wally came through.

#97 1 year ago

I hope I eat my words on this, as it will be a good ending....but you know there's no check enroute anywhere.

#98 1 year ago

Wally Say's when he punches in the Tracking # it say's it went through Hartford, When I punch it in Says it can't be located

Just saying ... this is mad suspect.

That's not how tracking numbers work lol.

Unless it was shipped USPS and he checked it at the actual Post Office, but I've only seen that happen in one case. It was when I sent something media mail and when myself and the recipient entered the tracking # on their website, it returned nothing. Then after he didn't receive it the day it was supposed to arrive I went to the PO, and when we entered it at the PO, it showed the full tracking status.

But ... that isn't what it sounds like he is telling you, and it shipped UPS as well.

#99 1 year ago

Wally16 is meticulous. If you buy a game from him, you are getting the best ever game in existence or close to it. His games are cherry. He takes pride in his collection.

He could be the greatest guy around, still doesn't give him the right to put you on the bottom of the list when he owes. When the business owes you pay in a timely manner...top priority. You're coming across as saying that if something else comes along you can just ignore the customer you're dealing with and push him/her off to pull in more money. He may seem legit because he has so many machines in stock but that doesn't mean he's not disorganized and puts people through grief because of it.

#100 1 year ago

This still doesn't excuse anything. However, does paint a picture that he has a bunch of cool shit. That's no excuse either.

There are 401 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 9.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/check-is-in-the-mail/page/2?hl=norcalpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.