(Topic ID: 11328)

Cheapest way to transport pins on your own

By Blackbeard

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG0448.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ovfdfireman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#11 12 years ago

I rent enclosed 5x8 trailers from uhaul all the time for a reasonable price. Heck i rented a 5x8 in colorado at the showdown, brought home 3 machines, uhaul gave me the trailer for 4 days , one way, for $86. I would rent a trailer

At least until I bit the bullet and bought my own trailer. But you can rent a hell of a lot at 40 a pop to pay for a trailer. But when I bought my motorcycle and my kids have four wheeler we use it all the time now, so we just bought one off cl for $1000

#33 12 years ago

Suspension on a trailer is fairly stiff, the more weight you add the better, thats why I bough 3

But seriously, it can be bouncy, but I had no issues. Just buy some straps and strapem down. Once I had to bring a screw gun, and screw tie down points to the floor. I have a Rubbermaid box with ties downs, screws, washers, and d-rings. That way no matter what happens I am covered.

I have an f150 but rain or snow.....I just rented a trailer, works great

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ovfdfireman.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cheapest-way-to-transport-pins-on-your-own?tu=ovfdfireman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.