(Topic ID: 205393)

CHEAPEST way to SHIP a PF ???

By SpaceTimeGuy

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpaceTimeGuy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Who should I use? I see people saying $40-50 to ship a Play Field ... ? I just checked UPS $100 from AZ to OH ... USPS was $150 ... WTF ??? I estimated package 45" by 25" by 10" .. and 49 pounds ...

#8 6 years ago

THANKS for all the input ! FED EX saying $100 also .. it would be shipped to me so kind of guessing on weight ... I have a friend in that city .. will have to see if he is driving home for Holidays ? and has room? (but doubt it as he has wife and 2 kids) ... thought it would be easy and reasonable to mail ... LOL

#14 6 years ago

HMMMM ... I called the UPS store and did the online calculator for USPS and Fed Ex ... told UPS them to go with a "TV box" ... it was a few inches bigger on length and side than I guesstimated I would need but wanted worst case price. Lady said weight wasn't an issue (could be up to 100 lbs.) ... Maybe that was the problem > she set me up with some kind of "flat rate" box instead of just typing in my specifications ??? I thot how can any place afford to ship a medium size TV if it costs $150?? I realize businesses get discounts but ...WOW .... maybe I am estimating way too big or too heavy ..? ... not even sure if PF has goodies underneath it or stripped ... as I am still try to get a hold of seller)

Guess I will just try to buy it and have my friend there wrap it as tight as he can (with some padding around tho) ...

THANK YOU ALL for INFO ...

#17 6 years ago

"The Widtch" >>> AAAAHHH ... Interesting ... I thought they just added up dimensions (L+W+H) with a max on total ...

OK ... width shouldn't be a problem as it is an old wood rail PF .. if anything is really hanging down I could just have my buddy unhook it and mail in separate box or bring in his car next time he drives back to OHIO ...

#25 6 years ago

Djshakes > OMG .. I will try that !!

loneacer > DANG > that was a deal ! Can hardly ship a pair of shoes for that ... LOL

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider SpaceTimeGuy.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cheapest-way-to-ship-a-pf?tu=SpaceTimeGuy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.