(Topic ID: 8082)

Cheapest multi level pin?

By Hadeys

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

After an earlier post and some research i decided to expand my budget to $500, but I'd like to get something with a multi level playfield. Is this possible? Thanks!

#2 12 years ago

street fighter 2. has an upper mini play field and the car crusher toy in the main playfield. you can find them from time to time for 500-900.

#3 12 years ago

Possible, but not probable. You might find a rough Jungle Lord or Pharaoh for that amount. Increase to $700 or $800 and you'd have more luck with Black Knight or Swords of Fury.

#4 12 years ago

I dont want to push my budget much further... Are there any other than sfII that i should look for?

#5 12 years ago

none that come to mind. with the budget you have you are limited to a few pins. unless you happen to find a great deal somewhere. it does happen now and again. good luck in your search.
    and keep us posted.

#6 12 years ago

Maybe a rough condition haunted house or a black hole

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

That would have to be VERY ROUGH CONDITION to get a BH or HH

#8 12 years ago

You're going at this the wrong way really. With that budget, you can't decide on a title and look for it. You will have to just see what comes up, and decide from there. You could find a deal on a $1,000 machine for $500, who knows.

Even if you had ten times that, it really comes down to waiting to see what comes up on the market and deciding if you want it.

I've said it many times, half my collection of games, which I would never give up, came as whims that just came up and I bought without playing before.

#9 12 years ago

Good point, Atomic....I'm the exact same way. While I have a few titles in my wish list, I'll buy anything that is a good deal. Just bought a SOF which I'd never even considered and looking forward to tearing it down and giving it some love. Now, this strategy also lands the occasional goose egg like the Eight Ball Champ I bought, but all in all, I've met very few pins I didn't appreciate on some level.

#10 12 years ago

Just saw a Bally vector in Indiana for $650, quite tempting!

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Yeah, maybe if the thing caught fire, then it would go for $500. ;D

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cheapest-multi-level-pin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.