(Topic ID: 28508)

CHEAP Subwoofer Deal from BB ($20!)

By fattrain

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 years ago

This probably won't last long (whether its a price mistake or they just sell out) but for ANYONE who was looking to add a cheap "bass thump" to their subs, this is the one!

Best Buy's house brand (rocketfish)
    6.5" Subwoofer with a 70 watt amp!

Only $19.99 + FREE SHIPPING!

(Limit one per order.... SO I obviously placed 7 orders LOL)

GO GET EM'!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Insignia%26%23153%3B+-+Rocketboost+6-1/2%22+70W+Wired/Wireless-Ready+Subwoofer/2337715.p?id=1218321951816&skuId=2337715&st=NS-RSW211&cp=1&lp=1I

#3 11 years ago

Fattrain = Liar! I had to pay $1.25 in tax so $21.24 shipped!

#4 11 years ago

AH HA! Glenn told me on the side so I figured after I snagged mine I'd share it with Pinside as well! Thanks!

#5 11 years ago

Thanks man , I just ordered six.

#6 11 years ago

Done. One. Thanks.

TG

#7 11 years ago

Please read my warning on this before putting it in a pinball machine to avoid possible damage to your av boards. I posted it in the other thread and it was a bit long so read it there: http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/poor-mans-sub-addition

#8 11 years ago

I have this hooked up to a couple of my pins. Works great! CHEAP!

#9 11 years ago

Nice find. Just ordered one!

#10 11 years ago
    Quoted from fattrain:

This probably won't last long (whether its a price mistake or they just sell out) but for ANYONE who was looking to add a cheap "bass thump" to their subs, this is the one!

Just as an FYI for anyone looking to make this purchase and misses this thread before the day is through: Best Buy has been discounting these subs to $20 every month or so as a 'Deal of the Day' purchase. (they actually were on sale for $25 originally, then went further down) I'm guessing they have lots of these in a warehouse somewhere as this promotion as been going on for at least 5 months. (on & off)

#11 11 years ago

Fattrain, you said in the other post that you would do some testing? Did you? What did you find? I will probably be using this on either a SM or LOTR?

Thanks for the heads up Mark!

#12 11 years ago

why not give one a try, thank you for posting

#13 11 years ago

Thanks for posting this, ordered two

#14 11 years ago

Damn, just missed it I guess. Price is 89.99

#15 11 years ago

second time I am late to the party. double damn

#16 11 years ago

http://www.amazon.com/Gino-High-Socket-Audio-Converter/dp/B007PQ0GUG/ref=sr_1_9

there's the converter you need for speaker level to line level.

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from eabundy:

Damn, just missed it I guess. Price is 89.99

Quoted from castlesteve:

second time I am late to the party. double damn

I wouldn't sweat it. They'll re-run this promotion in 3-4 weeks. Best Buy has been making this same offer on & off for this sub for almost 1/2 a year. Plus, they will most likely do this again for their Black Friday promotion which isn't far off. Just keep checking their website or subscribe to their Deal of the Day txt service.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/cheap-subwoofer-deal-from-bb-20 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.