Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by amkoepfer
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2812 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1382 (resized).JPG
    IMG_1381 (resized).JPG
    DSC08935 (resized).JPG
    DSC08946 (resized).JPG
    DSC08937 (resized).JPG
    DSC08930 (resized).JPG
    DSC08952 (resized).JPG
    DSC08944 (resized).JPG
    DSC08927 (resized).JPG
    DSC08929 (resized).JPG

#1 7 years ago

Updated pictures and prices
    Chattanooga Pinball warehouse sale Saturday March 4th 9 to 5
    555 McFarland Ave
    Rossville GA 307421
    423-322-4213
    Just unloaded 5 semis to a already full warehouse of new arcades and skeeballs and redemption games.
    The pinballs are priced at 500.00 and there are some that are at 300.00
    Games are priced to sell so bring a big truck will load you up.

DSC08929 (resized).JPGDSC08929 (resized).JPG

DSC08927 (resized).JPGDSC08927 (resized).JPG

DSC08944 (resized).JPGDSC08944 (resized).JPG

DSC08952 (resized).JPGDSC08952 (resized).JPG

DSC08930 (resized).JPGDSC08930 (resized).JPG

DSC08937 (resized).JPGDSC08937 (resized).JPG

DSC08946 (resized).JPGDSC08946 (resized).JPG

DSC08935 (resized).JPGDSC08935 (resized).JPG

#2 7 years ago

Damn!

#3 7 years ago

That's certainly more PG than what I said, which I will not repeat in text from here.

#4 7 years ago

Still looking for your Xmen 6player and Beadt Buster

#5 7 years ago

I saw pics of a SEGA Space Tactics cockpit game in there... yow!

#6 7 years ago

Well, I missed out on the couple of pins and Baby Pacs I was going to look at, but ended up with the cutests arcade there. She's my first arcade and I cant wait to poke around more tomorrow after it acclimates a bit. Thanks for the deal, Dale!

If anyone is looking for empty cabs or parts, check it out. There's no way he can get it all sold today because it took me a good 45 minutes just to walk down all the aisles. There were still some EM pins as well, plus lots of cool stuff.

IMG_1381 (resized).JPGIMG_1381 (resized).JPG

IMG_1382 (resized).JPGIMG_1382 (resized).JPG

#7 7 years ago

Brought this home;

IMG_2812 (resized).JPGIMG_2812 (resized).JPG

#8 7 years ago

The ideal is every 6 weeks bring my operators I do business with together with my warehouse and have a open market. My ops take their games to auctions and have to haul them up there and devote the 2 days to it and bring back what doesn't sell bring back and pay fees. I want a market not auction where prices are clearly listed and you can inspect game closely. Also with ops they are short on space and what doesn't sell can stay warehoused till next sale. There are also no buyer fees. So stay tuned

#9 7 years ago

We looked at that and thought it was cool, then I could barely pick up the lower green cover and couldnt imagine trying to move/unload that thing. Hope you enjoy it.

#10 7 years ago

It is heavy that's for sure. Hoping to restore it someday.
    I had more people stop and look at it, in the back of my truck, as I had to go to Chattanooga's North Shore side to pick up some stuff from my in-laws house.

I was late for the pinball's also, so that is why the kiddie ride came home.

#11 7 years ago
    Quoted from thepinballworks:

It is heavy that's for sure. Hoping to restore it someday.
    I had more people stop and look at it, in the back of my truck, as I had to go to Chattanooga's North Shore side to pick up some stuff from my in-laws house.
    I was late for the pinball's also, so that is why the kiddie ride came home.

Yeah, I got some nice looks while driving Pac down Amnicola and over the dam. Kids were happily pointing at it, but I'm not even sure they know what an arcade is.

2 months later
    #12 6 years ago

Ill be driving through next week, and again in 2 weeks. Will this be going on in the upcoming weekends? Id love to stop by

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chattanooga-pinball-warehouse-update and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.