10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Finrod
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
    sr1.JPG
    sr2.JPG
    sr3.JPG
    sr5.JPG
    #1 10 years ago

Just got our line restocked after a huge run on our pins. I think it is a good mixture and if some of you guys are in the area and just want to play pins come on in check them out. Yes it is a sales showroom but it is also a room full of pinballs on free play.

sr5.JPGsr5.JPG // Error: Image 120818 not found // sr3.JPGsr3.JPG sr2.JPGsr2.JPG sr1.JPGsr1.JPG

#2 10 years ago

We will definitely be making it down there Rodney!

#3 10 years ago

Come on down I always like meeting other pinheads.

#4 10 years ago

It looks like you removed TOTAN, or are there still some back to back pins off camera there? Is there a list of games (pinball or not) that you keep?

#5 10 years ago

Where are you located?

#6 10 years ago

There has never been a TOTAN there that I am aware of. He has less in the showroom than before, so most are shown in the pics. Here is mom playing WOZ.

He is off Lee Hwy in Chattanooga. Choochooarcades.com

image.jpgimage.jpg

#7 10 years ago
    Quoted from blondetall:

He is off Lee Hwy in Chattanooga. Choochooarcades.com

Thanks!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chattanooga-pinball-new-lineup and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.